Issues for BDC

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Issues for BDC

In response to mjagger's comment:

In response to dbeach48's comment:

[QUOTE]

I cant view the comments section or post comments

in the lead articles from  2 of my computers which are at  different places.

I have the same problems as do most who visit this site. But it is a free site and like most things that are free there's always a rub. The rub being that nothing gets fixed. However, the THIS POST HAS BEEN REMOVED seems to function quite well at an alarming rate.

[/QUOTE]

Those are all pike. he decided to throw a hissy fit because he was trolling every thread and was upset he got banned...again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to ConanJr's comment:

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Hankuk looks like u were temporarily banned... all your posts are back (visble) again.

I got banned earlier tonight as mjagger and I am pizzed. I toned down my previous moniker personna as MrYazz and ConanObrien. I no longer insulted every poster whether he was friend or foe and called them all whiners. I tried to clean up my act as mjagger but they still banned me.  The mods are tough.

I just saw a mjagger post on another thread

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Hankuk looks like u were temporarily banned... all your posts are back (visble) again.

I got banned earlier tonight as mjagger and I am pizzed. I toned down my previous moniker personna as MrYazz and ConanObrien. I no longer insulted every poster whether he was friend or foe and called them all whiners. I tried to clean up my act as mjagger but they still banned me.  The mods are tough.

I just saw a mjagger post on another thread

Look very carefully at the spelling of the mjagger spelling.  You sound like you liked mjagger, Conan, and MrYazz. Good for you. You are my pal for life. You like my calling everyone a whiner and my personal insults. My act is good for the forum. Can you and J-Bay ask to mods to restore my mjagger moniker? Call Teresa right away.

sounds like something pike would say...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Can this site please implement something, like other sites, that can permanently ban someone? Certain posters do not deserve to be back here disrupting the forum.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Personally I'm impressed how fast Pike's latest iteration, conanjr's posts were deleted.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Personally I'm impressed how fast Pike's latest iteration, conanjr's posts were deleted.

They are on to him...The Mods are really coming down on people lately. Pike actually thinks that myself and J-Bay have something to do with it...Although I like the fact he keeps getting banned, Hes doing that all by himself. Cant blame nobody but himself.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

They are on to him...The Mods are really coming down on people lately. Pike actually thinks that myself and J -Bay have something to do with it...AlthoughI like the fact he keeps getting banned, Hes doing that all by himself. Cant blame nobody but himself.

Ah yes,, the fantom moderators. Too bad we're not getting paid, huh paw? Money MouthTongue Out

Better late than never. Next up JohnBoy1933, Mods

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

sorry as much I as I dont miss conan or some other things/posters ... deleting 100% pure harmless material will killl this forum far quicker than pike/softlaw/conan/2004Idiots

I agree. some of the outsourced Mods dont have a clue.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to Rooster9's comment:

Nice forum from what I see so far.

hold offon that, Rooster until you see hockeyRob and the Pickettes

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to Rooster9's comment:

Nice forum from what I see so far.

hold offon that, Rooster until you see hockeyRob and the Pickettes

Havent seen the pickettes yet JB. saw hockeyrob this morning...

Rooster huh...Jeez Pike, just talk baseball and stop the nonsense. get a life and rent a friend will ya...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

This is for those outsourced Moderators. whoever is banning posters needs to have a very valid reason. mentioning another team, or even a slight insult is not cause for it. Just ban the comment. 4 posters have been banned today for no good reason. Dont abuse your power or at least read the rules. You cant just ban every poster for doing the smallest thing.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

>RESPECT  .........

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

What is clear is that the issues described several weeks ago have not been fixed. Ads keep popping up where there should be posts; the site is slow to load; and we have to refresh this site sometimes multiple times to access a thread. That and the mods do not seem to have much in the way of good judgement about deleting harmless posts are making this site very difficult to work with. Perhaps we could get an update from Dottie about when a fix is expected??

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

Sections
Shortcuts