Issues for BDC

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Issues for BDC

The Moderators seem to be blocking posts because someone hits the abuse button with nothing being wrong with the post. It has especially been worse the last week. 

They block posts of us asking why a post was blocked?  Are they that sensitive and have such big egos that we cant ask why?

They are out of control and have done a very sub standard job IMHO.

Now I hope my post doesnt get deleted for stating my opinion, as this post does NOT violate any of the rules on this forum.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

The Moderators seem to be blocking posts because someone hits the abuse button with nothing being wrong with the post. It has especially been worse the last week. 

They block posts of us asking why a post was blocked?  Are they that sensitive and have such big egos that we cant ask why?

Now I hope my post doesnt get deleted for stating my opinion, as this post does NOT violate any of the rules on this forum.

Saved for posterity. Wink

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Saved for posterity. Wink

[/QUOTE]

u know ill bet these guys can be sued.

[/QUOTE]

In my opinion, the country is presently infested with lawyers.  They'll take a word and disect it until the cows come home or everyone is out of money.

Lawyers aren't the solution.  They're the problem.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

serioulsy, the papi destroying the telephone thread was lifted.  I opened up my profile in case anyone wants to read my response to fourb's.

They removed it? Good.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

serioulsy, the papi destroying the telephone thread was lifted.  I opened up my profile in case anyone wants to read my response to fourb's.

They removed it? Good.

Not good actually. That thread in no way violated the TOS...in no way. Discussion is supposed to be about debate and multiple ideas and perspectives. How boring would it be if we all agreed.I for one am tired of having discussions that I take the time to comment on zapped because of a few thin skinned posters..and moderators who cleary just don't care.

Of course..now that John Henry owns the Globe..perhaps there will be no negative threads about the Sox allowed..lol

In any event..it's time to start shopping around for a different Sox discussion forum. It is the definition of a waste of time to continue to take the time to write well thought out comments..only to have the discussion zapped.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

They removed it? Good.

Not good actually. That thread in no way violated the TOS...in no way. Discussion is supposed to be about debate and multiple ideas and perspectives. How boring would it be if we all agreed.I for one am tired of having discussions that I take the time to comment on zapped because of a few thin skinned posters..and moderators who cleary just don't care.

Of course..now that John Henry owns the Globe..perhaps there will be no negative threads about the Sox allowed..lol

In any event..it's time to start shopping around for a different Sox discussion forum. It is the definition of a waste of time to continue to take the time to write well thought out comments..only to have the discussion zapped.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

They removed it? Good.

I say good not because I agree with censorship or have "thin skin". It was becoming repetitive and posters were starting to get a bit nasty with each other. Like the Papi F word thread. It makes no sense when posters are just saying the same thing over and over and are starting to attack each other. Really, I could care less if those certain posters want to get together and endlessly bash whoever they want.

I dont agree in general with threads getting deleted when no rules are broken. I never said I did. But my personal opinion of that thread remains the same.

Just my opinion.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Who come the sue Pujols thread was removed?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I made some very strong comments on it, but it was definitely baseball related, timely, and relevant without using swear words or bad words. I'd like to think the forum is more open than this...sounds like 1984.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

you got my vote twice-grilled

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

They removed it? Good.

[/QUOTE]

so was it you or fourb's?  There was no prtiz bashing going on, just facts.  If you don't like to hear both sides then use the ignore button.

[/QUOTE]

Listen Jack. I could care less to report or try and ban anyone. I gave my OPINION on the thread. No more, no less. Take your drama to someone else.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Public Issue #1:  ImagydSportsForTwitter

I forgot to add the Twitter Illiterate to my election platform. 

CommyContrarian and him are the same. I know he was warned about how he uses the "text language" and is now purposely misspelling words. Hes using W's where V's should be. Maybe thats why his stuff is getting banned and not so much the posts on the thread. Thats and hes using 2 aliases.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

They removed it? Good.

so was it you or fourb's?  There was no prtiz bashing going on, just facts.  If you don't like to hear both sides then use the ignore button.

Listen Jack. I could care less to report or try and ban anyone. I gave my OPINION on the thread. No more, no less. Take your drama to someone else.

No drama just fact.  Any time you have an issue with a thread it vanishes.  Possibly it isn't you pushing the button, but as you expressed you are happy it is gone. 

Whatever. Listen, dont read too much into it. But then again, thats what people like you do to create drama.

I could care less that its gone, your right. End of story. Thats my opinion.

Maybe instead of whining and throwing blame around, why dont you just man up, create another thread and move on.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Javi60. Show Javi60's posts

"He is a big HOOOOOOOOOOOLE in the lineup. He has sucked for a long time. Its time to address the Mike Napoli problem"

second the motion! ... 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Big long thread where people complain and it gets ignored.I seriously doubt anyone from BDC has read this in the last couple of months.

Sections
Shortcuts