Issues for BDC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Issues for BDC

In response to BDCDottie's comment:

Folks, we've diagnosed the problem with the posting problem and the weird < /br> that shows up. It's a conflict between the forums and some javascript contained in ads on the page. They are working to fix it.

As for comments and threads being deleted: I'm working with the moderation company to get them to relax the rules in this forum. Sometimes they are too strict with the issue of off-topic comments and threads.

When you see something removed that shouldn't have been, leave a note here WITH THE URL and we'll take care of it. 

Thanks for the effort in fixing this. I hope it can be fixed soon...its been going on for a very long time.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/red-sox/on-the-front-burner/ryan-braun-personally-calls-up-season-ticket-holding-fans-to-apologize/100/6804793

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Has he called to apologize the guy he accussed of being anti semitic, tampering with the evidence, and lost his job, as a result, yet?

This was my post in the Ryan Braun thread. What warranted it being removed? Nothing wrong with the other posts that were removed, either

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/red-sox/on-the-front-burner/ryan-braun-personally-calls-up-season-ticket-holding-fans-to-apologize/100/6804793

Has he called to apologize the guy he accussed of being anti semitic, tampering with the evidence, and lost his job, as a result, yet?

This was my post in the Ryan Braun thread. What warranted it being removed? Nothing wrong with the other posts that were removed, either

I realize it's a pipe dream, some folks are really addicted to this site.

But, a one day moratorium on this board might get their attention.

No clicks, no hits, no nothin'...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

What is the deal with the posts being removed????J-bay's,Jete's and mine were all very much in line with a regular baseball discussion. 

"Another day closer to the parade"

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

"Another day closer to the parade"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Is there any way to pass along to the advertisers that when one of their ads comes up on my screen and I can't get rid of it, it 'ticks" me off to the point that I'm specifically NOT going to buy the product they're advertising?

Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to S5's comment:

Is there any way to pass along to the advertisers that when one of their ads comes up on my screen and I can't get rid of it, it 'ticks" me off to the point that I'm specifically NOT going to buy the product they're advertising?

Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

Is Macy;s having another 1 day sale??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nikor1985. Show nikor1985's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

10 days after its been diagnosed and they still haven't figured it our yet? I got a number for a guy that will have it fixed a lot quicker if you want it.

Loading pages 5-6 times before they work, as well as waiting 10sec each time for a page to load. Sometimes takes over a full minute to open a single thread here. Ridiculous!!!

Hi,
    the issue with <br/> and broken rickettext editor for comments doesn't reproduce to me anymore. I've tried IE, FF and Chrome in a few forum threads. Could you tell please what hardware and browser you use? URLs of the forums that slow?

Thanks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Unable to post using Firefox.  Problem started Monday.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

My Firefox works ok.

Sometimes the pages don't load, just the ads, but other than that, it runs fine.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

My Firefox works ok.

Sometimes the pages don't load, just the ads, but other than that, it runs fine.

Very weird.   Under Firefox I hit "post" and nothing happens.  I also don't see the gold stars on each thread.  Up until Monday this all worked fine.  Then on Monday all the forums were inaccessible in the morning with "server errors" that were reported in this thread.  I was not the only one that was having trouble yesterday.  I posted on the Pats forum and people were having trouble with both Firefox and Chrome.

I can post using Explorer, but I hate IE.   I use Firefox for everything except BDC.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nikor1985. Show nikor1985's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

[QUOTE]

My Firefox works ok.

Very weird.   Under Firefox I hit "post" and nothing happens.  I also don't see the gold stars on each thread.  Up until Monday this all worked fine.  Then on Monday all the forums were inaccessible in the morning with "server errors" that were reported in this thread.  I was not the only one that was having trouble yesterday.  I posted on the Pats forum and people were having trouble with both Firefox and Chrome.

I can post using Explorer, but I hate IE.   I use Firefox for everything except BDC.

[/QUOTE]

Could you please try to reset your browser cache and unpdate the FF? If it's not possible to update could you tell the browser version?

Thanks!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

i still can't reach the forum without going through my profile..

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

How can a suggestion/complaint thread have so many posts deleted? 

could be because

when posters post from already banned accts it shows up automatically as

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

How can a suggestion/complaint thread have so many posts deleted? 

could be because

when posters post from already banned accts it shows up automatically as

So many "This post has been removed." posts destroy the continuity of the threads. If someone has been banned they should not be able to access the forum at all, or at least not be able to attempt to post here. This can't be too hard to arrange.