It went wrong with Theo signings lets be honest

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

Re: It went wrong with Theo signings lets be honest

In Response to Re: It went wrong with Theo signings lets be honest:
    I agree 100%. But the blame can't be pinned all on Theo, because ownership I strongly beleive wanted to make a splash (or two) in free agency/trade markets to get NESN viewership up; the cable television contract generates incredible incremental cash flow to the business. Theo made his biggest free agent mistakes with Crawfard and Lackey, but the Crawford deal I think came at least partly from ownership wanting to make the big signing. Henry did the same thing at Liverpool as soon as he got ownership, signing Andy Carol for a record transfer fee, even though he is young and not yet a proven star.  
    Posted by futbal

couldnt agree more slot of th emoves were to generate intrest since viewership was way down

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to It went wrong with Theo signings lets be honest:
    In light of what is starting to trickle out, I believe it obvious as to what went wrong! Team Chemistry and jealousy. One has to be honest here, Lackey and his antics have to have irritated his team mates beyond belief. His huge contract and poor performance had to irritate even more those who came through the system and and outperformed him for much less money. Lets face it how many of us at our own jobs see clowns making more than we do and we out perform them day in and day out and we get just as irritated. There also has to be some irritation over the Crawford signing at way to many dollars, while some folks that came through the system took the home town pay cut out of loyalty. Again we all hate those overpaid under performers we work with. There is certainly a chemistry problem with this team and I believe it starts with the two outrageous contracts to the players above! It will be an interesting off season!
    Posted by promise4you

Everyone including our owners know this, thats why Theo is next on the block.  Or he may simply leave after his contract.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

In Response to Re: It went wrong with Theo signings lets be honest:
    In Response to It went wrong with Theo signings lets be honest : Everyone including our owners know this, thats why Theo is next on the block.  Or he may simply leave after his contract.
    Posted by craze4sox

Craze, I have to admit, I hope Theo leaves on his own. This team was very ???????????? Im at a loss for words. there was no clubhouse leadership obviously, which brings another point! Agon as good a player as he is, is also not a leader. every dominant team has a guy that stands up and takes control. Obviously there are none on this team. You never win with a team of allstars, but you do win with a team that has a heart and a sole, not a team of allstars are me!

Sections
Shortcuts