It´s a Shame... we keep playing bad baseball like the Yanks

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

Re: It´s a Shame... we keep playing bad baseball like the Yanks

My only saving grace for this season would be if the Yankees fell apart like the Sox did at the end of last year to fall out of the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

keep dreaming!  The Yankees will be there.  This thread is as pathetic as the "little league" ballpark threads.  Is this what Sox fans have come to.  Sure, I'm rooting against the Yankees, but I give them the respect due.  WE really suck!  The Yankees???  They'll at least be there.

New manager?  YES!  Now!
    New players?  YES! 
    New president?  Absof'nlutely!

New Fans??  You can self-flagelate if you like!  You probably deserve it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:

My only saving grace for this season would be if the Yankees fell apart like the Sox did at the end of last year to fall out of the playoffs.

When you got Andruw Jones (205) as your 4th hitter, you are in trouble.. I
    mean in deep trouble. And I am not going to talk about the washout A-Rod coming
    back to their line-up next week. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I don't stoop to bashing our arch rival when we suck!  It simply makes us look more pathetic than we are.  I will wait until we actually have a team again to start talking smack.

Just my opinion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

This season has been a nightmare for the Red Sox Nation.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to BenitoMyHero's comment:

This season has been a nightmare for the Red Sox Nation.

and for you personally i bet..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

for all the complaints about the forum changes, this is a perfect example of why BDC decided it needed to be done.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to Clamshack1 comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to J-BAY's comment:

for all the complaints about the forum changes, this is a perfect example of why BDC decided it needed to be done.

Exactly what BDC violation in BenitoMyHero gulty of?

youre one of the reason, mikey. take a bow 

[/QUOTE]

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

That is why the forum died. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Benito was irritating Yankee fans, big deal. There are six dozen posters who come here to irritate Red Sox fans. That is why the forum died.  It became a Yankee forum. I have no idea how BDC can correct this but that is the real problem. Right now, the bashers have nobody left to bash except for Francona. You made your bed. Sleep in it.

Your thread is about how bad the Sox are doing. Again, something Beni would never have posted.  You're really not as good with these immitations as you think you are, Mikey.

And now you have "clamshack" sounding like "benitomyhero". It's cool. I know it must be hard to keep up with so many screenname personalities.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Benito was irritating Yankee fans, big deal. There are six dozen posters who come here to irritate Red Sox fans. That is why the forum died.  It became a Yankee forum. I have no idea how BDC can correct this but that is the real problem. Right now, the bashers have nobody left to bash except for Francona. You made your bed. Sleep in it.

Your thread is about how bad the Sox are doing. Again, something Beni would never have posted.  You're really not as good with these immitations as you think you are, Mikey.

And now you have "clamshack" sounding like "benitomyhero". It's cool. I know it must be hard to keep up with so many screenname personalities.

[/QUOTE]

Unless Clamshack is a pike imposter (doubtful), you are wrong yet again.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And you show up here to beat up my post and defend your multi-screenname Yankee pal that you don't even know. I think you Yankee fans/trolls that spend your time this way have something wrong with them. No one would do this. At least no adult. They would be spending their time enjoying their own season.

It's tiring listing to all of you strangers defending each other because you happen to be fans of the same rival team on this board. Here's a news flash for you...The Yankees don't even care what Sox fans are saying on their own board, and they don't even know who you are defending them. They have lives and probably couldn't be less interested in anyone who would spend their time the way you all do.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And you show up here to beat up my post and defend your multi-screenname Yankee pal that you don't even know. I think you Yankee fans/trolls that spend your time this way have something wrong with them. No one would do this. At least no adult. They would be spending their time enjoying their own season.

It's tiring listing to all of you strangers defending each other because you happen to be fans of the same rival team on this board. Here's a news flash for you...The Yankees don't even care what Sox fans are saying on their own board, and they don't even know who you are defending them. They have lives and probably couldn't be less interested in anyone who would spend their time the way you all do.

[/QUOTE]

Do as I say, not as I do. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts