1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: It's All OVER according to Pumpsie

Now....   I can handle a little pessimism from a Red Sox fan.  I have absolutely no problem with "the sky is falling" crowd.  It's not our fault, it's in our DNA if born around the Boston area.  So long as they come home, and at the end of the day, BLEED red sox red, white, & blue I'm OK with them.  I could be wrong, but I think the Pumpster is a FAN?

What I can't handle is the nanny state "FAN" police.  The obnoxious few on here who want to condemn every bit of negativity.  Sometimes guys just get on to vent.  Other times we're hopeless optimists.  Get over it!  More important.....  Get over yourself!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Pike, according to you the forum was on its last legs 3 years ago and its stil here. Seems crying wolf is contagious around here, and you are patient 1.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to Iowasoxfann's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Now....   I can handle a little pessimism from a Red Sox fan.  I have absolutely no problem with "the sky is falling" crowd.  It's not our fault, it's in our DNA if born around the Boston area.  So long as they come home, and at the end of the day, BLEED red sox red, white, & blue I'm OK with them.  I could be wrong, but I think the Pumpster is a FAN?

What I can't handle is the nanny state "FAN" police.  The obnoxious few on here who want to condemn every bit of negativity.  Sometimes guys just get on to vent.  Other times we're hopeless optimists.  Get over it!  More important.....  Get over yourself!

I used to vent when I was five years old in the candy store when my Mommy wouldn't buy me what I pointed to. I paid for it when I got home and got whipped by my Dad. As the years passed I realized that I should be more mature, realistic, and be happy with what I had. Feeling entitled and being spoiled was not the way to go.

I do however vent privately and go out deep into the woods and shout out like Quasi Modo. The birds and rabbits looked me strangely however and then I found this forum. Acting childishly is not only condoned here but is expected.

Oooops!  Pike?  Looks like you missed my point yet again.....

Relax!  Breathe.  Repeat after me.  It's OK if others choose to be a little negative now & again.  It doesn't threaten my fandom.  It doesn't diminish me as a person.  I will be OK no matter how negative another guy gets.  I don't want to give them this much power over me.  I don't have to be the the BDC Red Sox Forum fan police.  Perhaps my mom should have just slapped the living shhhhhhiiiiiiiiii+++++ out of me, rather than waiting to get home to see dad, then I wouldn't have become such a controling moron & out of control mama's boy.

OK OK.....   That last line was a gratuitous slap.  It was down right negative.  I'm sorry.   ;)

Lighten up Francis *

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

and you couldn't continue this on your other thread of the exact same subject??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

and you couldn't continue this on your other thread of the exact same subject??

He changed that OP, and created this one. Your guess, is as good as mine.

12. This post has been removed.