1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

It's Good To Be Back

Thanks Dottie for cleaning up the trash in this place! Maybe for us ol timers this will become a place top pleasure instead of a place fo constant compain! Maybe we can talk about enjoying the game and not what our fantasy teams are doing today. Maybe we can let management run the team and hust enoy our ballplayers! A new world, with no super stars! Then again some of us like it that way! Like I stated before the changehere, you got what you asked for, enjoy your 15 years of the cellar!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

Re: It's Good To Be Back

Wow I did like the spell check thingy!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Good to see you back old man.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Hows it goin Promise

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

In response to Promise4you2's comment:

Thanks Dottie for cleaning up the trash in this place! Maybe for us ol timers this will become a place top pleasure instead of a place fo constant compain! Maybe we can talk about enjoying the game and not what our fantasy teams are doing today. Maybe we can let management run the team and hust enoy our ballplayers! A new world, with no super stars! Then again some of us like it that way! Like I stated before the changehere, you got what you asked for, enjoy your 15 years of the cellar!

+2

Sections
Shortcuts