It's not easy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

It's not easy

Winning a pennant race , or playoff , game at Yankee Stadium is a very tough proposition. We have seen it many times over the years. Tonight's game was a perfect example. So many twists of fate. So many changing emotions. So many pressure situations. Dealing with all of the ups and downs, and coming out ahead , is what makes a championship team. This Red Sox team has met every challenge all season. There will be more challenges on the way to a World Series Championship. Why stop now ? It won't be easy , but it is looking more and more possible every day.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: It's not easy

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

Winning a pennant race , or playoff , game at Yankee Stadium is a very tough proposition. We have seen it many times over the years. Tonight's game was a perfect example. So many twists of fate. So many changing emotions. So many pressure situations. Dealing with all of the ups and downs, and coming out ahead , is what makes a championship team. This Red Sox team has met every challenge all season. There will be more challenges on the way to a World Series Championship. Why stop now ? It won't be easy , but it is looking more and more possible every day.

Good to see some positive light reflect upon you, Galehouse.  I'm basking it in too.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

[QUOTE]

Good to see some positive light reflect upon you, Galehouse.  I'm basking it in too.  

[/QUOTE]itive "

I don't know if you have been paying attention all along , but I was one of the very few , coming out of spring training , who said this was a very good team with a real shot to win it. I actually debated some of the more " positive " posters who said we would not contend this year. If being " positive " means agreeing with every move and decision that is made , then I guess I am negative.  At least I say what I feel at the time. I don't just wait to see what happens before stating my opinion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I disagree with you from time to time, dgalehouse, but I think you're a solid forum contributor.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

That's why it is the greastest rivalry in sports.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

So true Joebreidey.   Laughing

No disrespect to other rivalries such as Dodgers/Giants, Packers/Bears, Ohio State/Michigan, Alabama/LSU, Dairy Queen/Ben & Jerry's, etc. but the Red Sox/Yankees rivalry is the greatest!!!   

P.S. Dairy Queen is better than Ben & Jerry's.   LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

awesome op.

i am worn out after that marathon.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I'm also happy that dgalehouse is loving the team at the moment. Good to know there's hope everywhere for all Sox fans.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

[QUOTE]

So true Joebreidey.   Laughing

No disrespect to other rivalries such as Dodgers/Giants, Packers/Bears, Ohio State/Michigan, Alabama/LSU, Dairy Queen/Ben & Jerry's, etc. but the Red Sox/Yankees rivalry is the greatest!!!   

P.S. Dairy Queen is better than Ben & Jerry's.   LOL

[/QUOTE]

Are you insane?  I would expect with your screen name you'd know better.  Dairy Queen is the minor leagues compared to Ben and Jerry's.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Perhaps, and I surely hope your right.

I've always been indecisive, but now I'm not so sure. :)

Sections
Shortcuts