Its official: I have started,,,,,,,,,,

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Its official: I have started,,,,,,,,,,

growing my 2013 road to the playoffs Boston Redsox playoff Beard!!!

any and all of you guys that love our beloved baseball team are invited to join me.

feel free to chime on in and show solidarity with the playoff bound bearded supah sox!

whooooooooooooooouh!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: Its official: I have started,,,,,,,,,,

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

any and all of you guys that love our beloved baseball team are invited to join me.

feel free to chime on in and show solidarity with the playoff bound bearded supah sox!

its on

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

its on

yeah geo, I see I'm a day late and a dollah short. someone started a beard thread. oh well. what can I say. GO SOX

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

its on

yeah geo, I see I'm a day late and a dollah short. someone started a beard thread. oh well. what can I say. GO SOX

Yes, but this is the OFFICIAL RED SOX BEARD thread. So, yeah, I'm in. Going goatee style myself, or as my wife says "scruffy".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I have a goatee, I wont go full beard but I may let what I have grow til then end of the playoffs, hopefully with a Sox win!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

i've been growing out my "beard" since the AS break. i'll have you know it's almost 2 inches long and covers the entirety of my chin!

i'm a total pro at growing these things Laughing

Some say a storm is coming, Some say the end is near.

Some think it's all so hazy, I think it's all so clear.

Some say they have the answers, some say they know the truth.

Some people live in question, some people have no clue.

If there was no tomorrow, if there was just today.

would you make different choices? or would you stay the same?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I think it'd be great, since the Japanese guys have little facial hair, if they would get together and tack on fake beards..just for laughs.

Myself?  With all my gray hair, my wife said I'd look too much like Santa Claus with a crew cut..LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

I think it'd be great, since the Japanese guys have little facial hair, if they would get together and tack on fake beards..just for laughs.

Myself?  With all my gray hair, my wife said I'd look too much like Santa Claus with a crew cut..LOL

General Santa

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

General Santa

Hey, I think Gen Haig would have made a great president....:)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to youkillus' comment:

its on

Yes, but this is the OFFICIAL RED SOX BEARDthread. So, yeah, I'm in. Going goatee style myself, or as my wife says "scruffy".

You'll have to update your avatar then to keep up with the times.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

moonslav59

And Moonslav should move on from the Nitzche stache thing to full facial.  

I suggest he go with the Charles Darwin look.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrickford. Show patrickford's posts

I would love to see Ortiz give it up and go away from the maincured beard too a huge moronic looking thing and a gigantic Angela Davis style  "Afro." 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

I've had mine growing all summer, hopefully all my job interviews will be with understanding sox fans!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Lose the red suit, drop some weight, and grow the $%#$% beard!!

Try for a look like Walter Huston in "Treasure of the Sierra Madre"...

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:

I've had mine growing all summer, hopefully all my job interviews will be with understanding sox fans!

If you're lucky, the man or woman interviewing you will have a beard scruffier than yours.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Being elderly, I have rather impressive beards growing out of my ears.

Life is what happens while were busy making other plans.

John lennon

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In response to RedSoxFireman's comment:

The "Charles Darwin look" was simply the look of the time. People have a herd mentaility, though it can be said that Darwin broke from one herd and followed a long standing other herd. 

Question for you scholars out there, did Darwin ever explain why the gorillas have taken so long to evolve?

Lack of quality schools...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

The "Charles Darwin look" was simply the look of the time. People have a herd mentaility, though it can be said that Darwin broke from one herd and followed a long standing other herd. 

Question for you scholars out there, did Darwin ever explain why the gorillas have taken so long to evolve?

Not speaking as a scholar here, so I can't satisfactorily explain gorillas.  However, I do know that some dickheads never evolve, but still manage to survive.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

Not speaking as a scholar here, so I can't satisfactorily explain gorillas.  However, I do know that some dickheads never evolve, but still manage to survive.  

+1

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

this is in the running for post of the year.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Nailed it!

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

have had mine all summer.  due to job i have been "trimming" it but i am now in the process of letting it grow full force.....i also have a shaved dome to complete the look.  (unfortunately the shaved head has been with me for years now due to poor hair growing genes).....

Sections
Shortcuts