It's Official...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

It's Official...

THIS TEAM WILL NOT PERFORM FOR THIER "BELOVED MANAGER" !! Hard to imagine a worse team at this point, certainly the Worse by far for the Money !! Shut out by Seattle by like thier number 10 starter !! I'm glad the players "RESPECT" Francona !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from M1A2. Show M1A2's posts

Re: It's Official...

Unfortunately, I think you're right.  It's not Francona's fault, but he will get the blame--and get fired--is this ship isn't righted. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

In Response to Re: It's Official...:
    [QUOTE]Unfortunately, I think you're right.  It's not Francona's fault, but he will get the blame--and get fired--is this ship isn't righted. 
    Posted by M1A2[/QUOTE]

We should be that lucky.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I don't know what it would take to clean some house.

Theo probably deserves more blame than Francona at this point.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

[QUOTE]I don't know what it would take to clean some house. Theo probably deserves more blame than Francona at this point.
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

at what point does crawford offer a refund!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

It's a good question.  If I were him I'd have a shrine in my house to Theo.  A huge gold plated plaque of him that I look at every time I inspect my bank account to be sure the checks have been deposited and just before my personal chief serves me dinner pool side..........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

Probably not soon enough to save this season. He should have been fired after last season. I saw this coming after the way he managed the pitching staff at the end of the season.

[QUOTE]Unfortunately, I think you're right.  It's not Francona's fault, but he will get the blame--and get fired--is this ship isn't righted. 
    Posted by M1A2[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Can Saltamachia throw to the right side of the bag to catch a runner attempting to steal. 
    Bad seriously overrated team, bad Management in not piccking up Teixeira, letting Bay go, letting VMart Go, Letting Beltre go and picking up a player that cannot play in the pressure of Boston (Carl Crawford). Crawford will be lucky to hit .220 this year. 
    Bad Manager who cannot play small ball and is too much a players manager. No Championship this year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Official... : at what point does crawford offer a refund!
    Posted by canetime[/QUOTE]

He should have offered it already.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bretb27. Show bretb27's posts

[QUOTE]Can Saltamachia throw to the right side of the bag to catch a runner attempting to steal.  Bad seriously overrated team, bad Management in not piccking up Teixeira, letting Bay go, letting VMart Go, Letting Beltre go and picking up a player that cannot play in the pressure of Boston (Carl Crawford). Crawford will be lucky to hit .220 this year.  Bad Manager who cannot play small ball and is too much a players manager. No Championship this year.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

no small ball?  we had pedrioa try to lay down a sac bunt and he didn't even come close...  not terrys fault this offense can't click

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScottsdaleLarry-. Show ScottsdaleLarry-'s posts

we had pedrioa try to lay down a sac bunt and he didn't even come close.

Who's fault is it that players weren't going through the basics on how to lay down a bunt then, let alone call for it?

Sections
Shortcuts