It's shark week...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

It's shark week...

And Softy just can't seem to figure out he's the chum ....

And Ellsbury's the shark!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: It's shark week...

ha! you ain't just whistling dixie yaz! back to back walk off wins! they said the last time it happened was 33 years ago by butch hobson. unreal man. absolutely my choice for come back player of the year. too bad that timmy couldn't hold the lead. he pitched great up to the 7th.

good luck tonight erik.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SleeStack1. Show SleeStack1's posts

Its amazing what a 'fragile' 'slap' hitter can do huh?

Its a shame the real Softy ain't around anymore.  I was genuinely entertained by him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Hey Yaz!!!  Yup, Jake is sure putting that reverse-pivot swing to good use this season..I believe the screen name is softylaw now sleestack1..Different name , same weak rant...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Re: It's shark week...:
    [QUOTE]Its amazing what a 'fragile' 'slap' hitter can do huh? Its a shame the real Softy ain't around anymore.  I was genuinely entertained by him.
    Posted by SleeStack1[/QUOTE]

It's also amazing how B.com hasn't figured out how to block multiple screen names by the same person.  Very simple to do, I think B.com may want to search for a new IT guy. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's shark week... : It's also amazing how B.com hasn't figured out how to block multiple screen names by the same person.  Very simple to do, I think B.com may want to search for a new IT guy. 
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE]

You could always do the IP address block..not sure about cell phones though

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's shark week... : You could always do the IP address block..not sure about cell phones though
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

There ways of blocking IP's and not accepting numbers from a mobil carrier.  You can also incorporate different "sign on" methods that require your name, address, then phone number be verified.  If B.com can't verify these protocalls you simply can't register.

B.com doesn't verify anything but your email address which is quite sad. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's shark week... : There ways of blocking IP's and not accepting numbers from a mobil carrier.  You can also incorporate different "sign on" methods that require your name, address, then phone number be verified.  If B.com can't verify these protocalls you simply can't register. B.com doesn't verify anything but your email address which is quite sad. 
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE]

I think you would lose a bunch of posters on here if you try and get their address and phone#..I wouldnt give that info out to post here..I think the ignore button is pretty powerful..Although I havent used it cause even the trolls entertain me sometimes..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's shark week... : I think you would lose a bunch of posters on here if you try and get their address and phone#..I wouldnt give that info out to post here..I think the ignore button is pretty powerful..Although I havent used it cause even the trolls entertain me sometimes..

I think losing a lot of posters would be a good thing southpaw.  If I was a die hard board member giving out my phone number wouldn't be an issue.  I think the ones who wouldn't for the most part would be those members with multiple screen names.  Or, ones who have been banned in the past.

It would be interesting to see which names disappear.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]ha! you ain't just whistling dixie yaz! back to back walk off wins! they said the last time it happened was 33 years ago by butch hobson. unreal man. absolutely my choice for come back player of the year. too bad that timmy couldn't hold the lead. he pitched great up to the 7th. good luck tonight erik.
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

:o)   Wow Hammah - you brought back memories with that little bit of info! First I thought of Hobson playing and then it struck me I was a NEWLYWED 33 years ago and ...  well, ahem,    let's leave it at that ...

Softy's still throwing as hard as he can ... he just doesn't seem to realize that you can't bail out a row boat using a fly swatter ....    

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]Its amazing what a 'fragile' 'slap' hitter can do huh? Its a shame the real Softy ain't around anymore.  I was genuinely entertained by him.
    Posted by SleeStack1[/QUOTE]

It sho' nuff is. slee. 

Of all the guys one hears about that have something to prove ... I think Ells has been one of the few to do it ... and man is he doing it!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Yaz!!!  Yup, Jake is sure putting that reverse-pivot swing to good use this season..I believe the screen name is softylaw now sleestack1..Different name , same weak rant...

Hi southpaw!!  I watched the delight on Jake's face last night over and over again as he headed for home plate.  The reception by the team was great and the elation on Jake's face said it all ...  man, he's really making it happen!!

Look at the front 3 ... top 3, I mean in the line up ... wow!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Craxe4sox ... if we had that protocol ... we might just have that "private group"  :oD  without any extra effort ...

I just think it's amazing that these fellas go through all the trouble of bringing themselves back countless times

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

Sections
Shortcuts