It's time to stop accusing Jose Bautista of being a drug cheat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Re: It's time to stop accusing Jose Bautista of being a drug cheat

I think maybe JD Drew needs to be on HGH or something so that he heals quicker - his is a no doubter - this guy definitely is not on anything except the DL list.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarylandFan. Show MarylandFan's posts

Spot-on redsoxpride34. I "suspect" Bautista is using PEDs also. How can a journeyman BP go from 16 hrs in 2009 to 54 in 2010 and is currently on pace to hit 75 or so in 2011? Batting stanceadjustment, I think not! Depending on what the PED user is taking, some end up looking like the Michelin man, McGuire, Sosa, Bonds, Clemens, Canseco etc... Others look like Nomar or Tiger Woods. They're all cheaters and none should ever be admitted to the HOF. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The---Babe-1. Show --The---Babe-1's posts

In Response to Re: It's time to stop accusing Jose Bautista of being a drug cheat:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's time to stop accusing Jose Bautista of being a drug cheat :  Well, then one can assume that if it is that easy for Bautista to beat the system and use hgh, then there are many more players doing the same thing. Unless, of course, only he knows the secret to beating that system.

Posted by prknsdnld[/QUOTE]

Many more players except for the ones that play for the red flops.

Maybe they can get tom werner or david ginsberg to investigate the matter.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lvanDrago. Show lvanDrago's posts

Does anyone know if Bautista is friends with Hip Rod? You never know his cousin has been having some get-togethers and invited Jose over.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarylandFan. Show MarylandFan's posts

In Response to Re: It's time to stop accusing Jose Bautista of being a drug cheat:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's time to stop accusing Jose Bautista of being a drug cheat : Many more players except for the ones that play for the red flops. Maybe they can get tom werner or david ginsberg to investigate the matter.
    Posted by --The---Babe-1[/QUOTE]
    The MLB commissioner, owners and players run faster than a scalded dog whenever the subject of PED use comes up. MLB is currently in PED Era II only this time the users can't be detected by conventional drug tests. Look at cyclist Lance Armstrong long a suspected PED user. It took a former team mate to blow the whistle on him to finally out him as the phony we long "suspected" him to be.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

No, it's not time to stop accusing Bautista--because it never occurred to me to accuse him in the first place. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's time to stop accusing Jose Bautista of being a drug cheat : Many more players except for the ones that play for the red flops. Maybe they can get tom werner or david ginsberg to investigate the matter.
    Posted by --The---Babe-1[/QUOTE]
    Yet another Babe post that added nothing to the thread.  <Yawn />

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]Here's a well written analysis from August of last year on the subject of Bautista's power surge and possible reasons (other than steroid use) for his turnaround. http://www.aolnews.com/2010/08/24/peering-into-jose-bautistas-power-surge/
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

thanks Joel.  good read.  I wasn't very familiar with his history.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

Drew played more games than most of the Red Sox position players in 2010.

Myth debunked.

Lowrie, how there is a fragile young man. Drew's old, he should be expected to have frequent DL visits.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

[QUOTE]In this era anytime a guy hits an unusual amount of homeruns over a short period of time people are going to point fingers. It is a direct result of all the media attention this subject has received. Wouldn't it be a riot if the guy was clean but was secretly corking his bats? Everyone is testing his urine and forgetting to check his bats.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

Sammie Sosa did both, but I wonder how many "post Peds hitters" are finding other ways to cheat?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Are you saying that anyone who plays well MUST be cheating?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

I don't want to single it out but there has been a huge trend with players from the DR. Same gym in Santo Domingo. I could rattle off 20 big time HR hitters from that same gym. No way 20 out of the top 40 HR hitters from the last 10 years all come from the DR. And it's not like the only PED users are from the DR. Imagine this, steroids are actually legal in the DR. 

And players don't look like steroids users as much any more. Maybe it's a little steroids and a little HGH and a little testosterone...etc.

The players who look like Arod are the ones I suspect the most. Dominican connections, exceptionally lean body fat, exceptionally strong. Reports are that Arod has been a user since high school. Good luck with maintaining that body until he's 43 in mlb.

When a guy goes from 10 HR potential to 60 HR potential that is a huge flag. In all of mlb history, virtually no one has ever even approached that in mid career. Maybe 1 or 2 in all of baseball history for guys not proven to be PED users. I'd give 90% likelihood that Bautista is a PED user.