It's too bad Ellsbury could not come back this Year, but who is that guy that looks just like him?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

It's too bad Ellsbury could not come back this Year, but who is that guy that looks just like him?

I wonder if softy will hate him as much as he hated Jake.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc1944. Show MadMc1944's posts

Re: It's too bad Ellsbury could not come back this Year, but who is that guy that looks just like him?

Don't know--I would say probably. Possibly even Identical Twins...

If you don't resign Nap ($13) and you're use to paying Ells($10) that's $23--that's about the amount he's going to get for 5 or 6 years---I don't know--put out $126 M and call it a done deal.

Wait, let's include a signing bonus for taking 5 years, so an even $130m. I think that might get it done.

Moon I think we may have a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: It's too bad Ellsbury could not come back this Year, but who is that guy that looks just like him?

whoever he is, at least he's able to grow a beard

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

As far as I know, Boston's center fielder is a FA at the end of this year, maybe we can pick him up? Rumor has it they wont be able to afford him. He's a .300 hitter, has power, and led the league in SB in 2013. Having him at the top of our order might push us into the playoffs next year. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

It's amazing how much this new CF'er plays just like the old healthy Jake. I'm not sure Jake could have even scored from 1st on that double.

Sox4ever

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

I dunno, I wonder if he ran down a deer when he was 11 like Jake did?

Sure looks like it. 

-Daf.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

This new CF'er will soon make us forget all about Jake.

He's hitting .556 with an OPS of 1.222 in the playoffs so far. Not bad for a lefty against lefties.

Sox4ever

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

hopefully he is a cog in the 2013 World Championship wheel.  after the parade the powers that be can figure out how much they can afford to pay bora$ for the 6 year deal that he will demand.  for now....keep on chuggin'

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

hopefully he is a cog in the 2013 World Championship wheel.  after the parade the powers that be can figure out how much they can afford to pay bora$ for the 6 year deal that he will demand.  for now....keep on chuggin'

Running from 1st to home on the double certainly put to rest any claim that his foot did not heal quickly.

Sections
Shortcuts