I've now been quoted by the Boston Globe 4 times.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

I've now been quoted by the Boston Globe 4 times.

Everyone check out the front page of the sports section.  Once again, the Globe is seeing the pure beauty of my work.

I know some of you question my contributions to this forum, but the long list of direct quotes says a lot about my work.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4414696. Show user_4414696's posts

Re: I've now been quoted by the Boston Globe 4 times.

In Response to I've now been quoted by the Boston Globe 4 times.:
    Everyone check out the front page of the sports section.  Once again, the Globe is seeing the pure beauty of my work. I know some of you question my contributions to this forum, but the long list of direct quotes says a lot about my work.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988

With the additions of Crawford and Gonzalez the bar has been set and that bar is the Boston Red Sox.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Yes it does SPC; yes it does. However, what that is, I don't know. I want to once again thank you for a great season I had. Rebuilt a Triumph Bonneville thanks to your early season predictions.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

In Response to Re: I've now been quoted by the Boston Globe 4 times.:
    Yes it does SPC; yes it does. However, what that is, I don't know. I want to once again thank you for a great season I had. Rebuilt a Triumph Bonneville thanks to your early season predictions.
    Posted by jesseyeric
    Great bike Jess...congrats.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

the best I can do is get quoted on Lackey....pretty much sums up my chat season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: I've now been quoted by the Boston Globe 4 times. : Great bike Jess...congrats.
    Posted by fivekatz

Thanks Katz - love it. And I am not kidding when I tell you, it was rebuilt based on several large wagers I made at the beginning of the year. And these wagers were based on SPC's predictions. I owe him several cold ones.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416182. Show user_4416182's posts

Everyone check out the front page of the sports section.  Once again, the Globe is seeing the pure beauty of my work. I know some of you question my contributions to this forum, but the long list of direct quotes says a lot about my work.

It says something.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Time4Theo2Go. Show Time4Theo2Go's posts

Tony Mazzarotti, Christopher Gasper and Dan Shaughnessy quoted Law repeatedly.
    This isn't news.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

Careful of injury, continually reaching around to pat yourself on the back.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

It says a lot about you if you consider that your "work."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Some 2011 predictions from one of the most knowledgeable posters on this forum.

posted at 12/31/2010 1:44 PM EST
    First: 4/11/2009
    Last: 10/2/2011
    I want to thank all of you for reading my posts in fascination as well as admiring the pure and gifted viewpoints that I offer to this forum. As many of you have seen, I have been quoted 3 times now on the front page so it has become quite clear that I am well regarded on this website. Now onto 10 Red Sox predictions for 2011...

1. Adrian Gonzalez will finish top 2 in MVP voting.

2. Dustin Pedroia will finally break 20 HR's.

3. Josh Beckett will come back very strong this season, finishing with 17 wins.

4. Jed Lowrie will be this year's breakout player. .300, 17HR, 65RBI. He will assume the everyday SS position shortly into the season.

5. Ellsbury and Crawford will combine for 107 steals.

6. New/young arm of this year: Stolmy Pimentel.

7. Salty will earn over the respect of RSN: .280, 19HR 63 RBI

8. A middle reliever that will prove to be very valuable this season: Rich Hill

9. John Lackey won't be LAA John Lackey, but he will turn in a very good innings total and an ERA of 3.82

10. Overal win total for the 2011 Red Sox: 104

Thank you all and have a safe and very happy 2011.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416657. Show user_4416657's posts

Some 2011 predictions from one of the most knowledgeable posters on this forum. posted at 12/31/2010 1:44 PM EST SoxPatsCelts1988 Posts: 4176 First: 4/11/2009 Last: 10/2/2011 862c62380273033ac029cfbfc17e2da0 I want to thank all of you for reading my posts in fascination as well as admiring the pure and gifted viewpoints that I offer to this forum. As many of you have seen, I have been quoted 3 times now on the front page so it has become quite clear that I am well regarded on this website. Now onto 10 Red Sox predictions for 2011... 1. Adrian Gonzalez will finish top 2 in MVP voting. 2. Dustin Pedroia will finally break 20 HR's. 3. Josh Beckett will come back very strong this season, finishing with 17 wins. 4. Jed Lowrie will be this year's breakout player. .300, 17HR, 65RBI. He will assume the everyday SS position shortly into the season. 5. Ellsbury and Crawford will combine for 107 steals. 6. New/young arm of this year: Stolmy Pimentel. 7. Salty will earn over the respect of RSN: .280, 19HR 63 RBI 8. A middle reliever that will prove to be very valuable this season: Rich Hill 9. John Lackey won't be LAA John Lackey, but he will turn in a very good innings total and an ERA of 3.82 10. Overal win total for the 2011 Red Sox: 104 Thank you all and have a safe and very happy 2011.
    Posted by jesseyeric

"With the additions of Crawford and Gonzalez the bar has been set and that bar is the Boston Red Sox"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

SPC - you were correct about Pedroia - congrats.

Gonzalez should finish in top 6, but I can't give that one to you.

As for the other 8, not even close.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

DOWN GOES FRAZIER!!! DOWN GOES FRAZIER!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Thank God SPC is so knowledgable.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Posted by jesseyeric
    You have excellent taste in motorcycles my friend. Have you seen Coogan's Bluff? It's an old Clint Eastwood movie with a terrific chase through Central Park on Bonnevilles.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: I've now been quoted by the Boston Globe 4 times. : You have excellent taste in motorcycles my friend. Have you seen Coogan's Bluff? It's an old Clint Eastwood movie with a terrific chase through Central Park on Bonnevilles.
    Posted by carnie

Indeed my friend, indeed. I always personally preferred the Triumph Bonneville over the Harley Sportster. Especially in the city where handling is so important. Triumph was my first bike back in the 70's.

Now that the Winter is coming, will probably sell it. What I really want is the CanAm Spyder (Trike). I have become lazy in my old age. So hopefully this is what I will do come next spring.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416657. Show user_4416657's posts

Thank God SPC is so knowledgable.
    Posted by jesseyeric

Off topic Jessey but we're a little less than 6 hours from game time.  I'm not going tonight but I'm gonna watch the game with some friends at Stan's across from the old stadium (or excuse me Heritage Field), well atleast the first few innings.  I'm feeling a little under the weather so I may come home early.  How do you feel about this evening?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I am taking no chances Null - so I am pulling out all the stops and heading to Gallaghers in Queens. My good luck charms should be there tonight. And just in case it all goes bad, they will comfort me. Tongue out

But I really do like Nova. He has ice water in his veins. And I also liked the way A-Dope was swinging the bat in game 4. I think he does some early damage and then there will be no pitching around Cano.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416657. Show user_4416657's posts

I am taking no chances Null - so I am pulling out all the stops and heading to Gallaghers in Queens. My good luck charms should be there tonight. And just in case it all goes bad, they will comfort me. But I really do like Nova. He has ice water in his veins. And I also liked the way A-Dope was swinging the bat in game 4. I think he does some early damage and then there will be no pitching around Cano.
    Posted by jesseyeric

LOL I've been there Jessey, I used to live in LIC before I moved up to the Boogiedown.....there is certainly some comforting scenery there win or lose!  I hope Tex and ARod are able to contribute tonight, we need them to hit.

I was going to stubhub but the tix were pricey for tonight and I always seem to end up at NYY Steak which is never a cheap endeavor, so hopefully all goes well and the $ I save tonight I can use toward an ALCS ticket.  If not, well than it wasn't meant to be.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Enjoy null.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Isn't this the poster who said the Rays would be in the World Series?

Perhaps you should be quoted in the comics section.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416657. Show user_4416657's posts

Isn't this the poster who said the Rays would be in the World Series? Perhaps you should be quoted in the comics section.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

It could still happen, remember this is the same poster that predicted the World Series outcome in 2009, 2009 World Series Champion Philadelphia Phillies!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

mikey, why dont you email feedbackatboston.com or bdcdottie and ask if they can change null to mikeyinthebronx or reinstate your original account??

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

the gossip page doesn't count...Tongue out

Sections
Shortcuts