I've now been quoted by the Boston Globe 4 times.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416657. Show user_4416657's posts

Re: I've now been quoted by the Boston Globe 4 times.

In Response to Re: I've now been quoted by the Boston Globe 4 times.:
    [QUOTE]mikey, why dont you email feedbackatboston.com or bdcdottie and ask if they can change null to mikeyinthebronx or reinstate your original account??
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

I don't think they like me J....I think the "Nulls" are the outlaws, I could be wrong so that is just a guess.  I did email them about 2 weeks ago and at that point I could no longer post.  Atleast now I can post again so I don't know, I guess I don't want to push my luck that much.  This is the BEST baseball forum and I'd hate to be banished again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've now been quoted by the Boston Globe 4 times. : I don't think they like me J....I think the "Nulls" are the outlaws, I could be wrong so that is just a guess.  I did email them about 2 weeks ago and at that point I could no longer post.  Atleast now I can post again so I don't know, I guess I don't want to push my luck that much.  This is the BEST baseball forum and I'd hate to be banished again.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

LOL  i'm not sure they're even aware of it. why would they want several posters with the same name?? the fact theyre all first posts lead me to believe its a computer issue which has coincided with the new software. just thought it was worth a try. did you try mikeyinthebronx again??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416657. Show user_4416657's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've now been quoted by the Boston Globe 4 times. : LOL  i'm not sure they're even aware of it. why would they want several posters with the same name?? the fact theyre all first posts lead me to believe its a computer issue which has coincided with the new software. just thought it was worth a try. did you try mikeyinthebronx again??
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

yeah I have although not recently, mikeyinthebronx was banned.  I'd like to be mikeyinthebronx again just as im sure Zac would like to be pinstripezac again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've now been quoted by the Boston Globe 4 times. : yeah I have although not recently, mikeyinthebronx was banned.  I'd like to be mikeyinthebronx again just as im sure Zac would like to be pinstripezac again.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

He is, which is what made me suggest it. try it or email them and ask for reinstatement. we'll give you referencesWink

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to I've now been quoted by the Boston Globe 4 times.:
    [QUOTE]Everyone check out the front page of the sports section.  Once again, the Globe is seeing the pure beauty of my work. I know some of you question my contributions to this forum, but the long list of direct quotes says a lot about my work.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]GOOD WORK SON....... THATS NOTHING THOUGH.....  THE GLOBE IS SENDING A LIMO TO PICK UP MY DAD & I .....  THEY WANT TO DO AN INTERVIEW WITH DAD & I AT FENWAY PAAAK !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416657. Show user_4416657's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've now been quoted by the Boston Globe 4 times. : He is, which is what made me suggest it. try it or email them and ask for reinstatement. we'll give you references
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

I will try again J.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to I've now been quoted by the Boston Globe 4 times.:
    [QUOTE]Everyone check out the front page of the sports section.  Once again, the Globe is seeing the pure beauty of my work. I know some of you question my contributions to this forum, but the long list of direct quotes says a lot about my work.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

Hey SoxPat do you work for the Globe :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

My work is so good that you'd think I work for the Globe...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The Globe isn't quoting the smartest person they can find when they feature a quote from the forums - they are looking for "Mr. Average," someone who has a strong opinion without very good information, but not too smart or well informed so as to feel intimidating to those who haven't been to the site or forums before. They want fast food/skim the surface type quotes that give the impression you don't have to study the game much or write very well or have your act together to fit in here. Homer fans and cliched sentiments are preferred in these quotes.

With that said, congrats.