J D Drew is THE MAN!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: J D Drew is THE MAN!!!!

every 18 months, drew makes a memorable play! we shoul dstill get ethier or kemp to replace him. jd had like 4 shots to get a big hit. not reading muchinto it. even a blind squirrel finds a nut at times

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

agree

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Made up for those FOUR Ks and weak grounder to second.

Credit where credit is due.

But after that celebration, I wouldn't expect to see him for at least a week.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Now on pace for 40 RBI!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

I want to know that last time a guy who was 0-6 on the day was intentially BB.  I get the reasoning for it, setting up force at any base, just saying, that doesn't happen to often.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan791. Show redsoxfan791's posts

In Response to Re: J D Drew is THE MAN!!!!:
    Now on pace for 40 RBI!!!!!!
    Posted by andrewmitch

Oh andrew.  Even when Drew does something right, you still find a way to whine about it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sgtnull. Show sgtnull's posts

every 18 months, drew makes a memorable play! we shoul dstill get ethier or kemp to replace him. jd had like 4 shots to get a big hit. not reading muchinto it. even a blind squirrel finds a nut at times
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

please post what it will take to get Ethier or Kemp.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

I think to land Eithier or Kemp the Sox would have to Give up Hot Hitting Drew (Now Batting 1.000 in his last AB) and Possibly throw in a 2 Time World Series winning manager !!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sgtnull. Show sgtnull's posts

I think to land Eithier or Kemp the Sox would have to Give up Hot Hitting Drew (Now Batting 1.000 in his last AB) and Possibly throw in a 2 Time World Series winning manager !!
    Posted by ALaGatorAL

so you don't really have anything to offer?

you just shout out names of players Theo must get - with no real clue as to who is available? 

or what it takes to get them?

i'm a fair man - one more try -

what do the Sox need to give up in order to trade for either Kemp or Ethier?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

I didn't Start the "we need Eithier or Kemp" talk. All I was doing was trying to figure a way of getting rid of Francona. My Heavens, we have 15 former All Stars on the team now!! I'm as tempted as the next guy, with Tito as manger, to load up, but even I think Tito won't be able to blow this season with that many All Stars, Do You ??  I'm just trying to figure out a way to save my heart all the extra, not needed, anguish Tito provides !!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

This hate on Francona is unfounded, today's game was probably the worst example of his managing this season and we still won it. It's easy to blame the manager for problems, it's also typically wrong.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

I don't "Hate" the Guy !! I don't think many people do !! I'm positive he's a Terryific Guy !! I just don't care for him managing the team. It's that simple, no hate, just wish we had a different manager that's all. The important thing you should run with is, John Henry Loves the guy and in the end that's all that really matters.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

Alright I'll rephrase that, "The hate on Francona's managing is unfounded".

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

well then I will rephrase mine too... I Hate his Managing ability !! This may have been his worse managing this season but it's far from his only bad day !!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

There's very little that's brought up against him that isn't greatly influenced by hindsight.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

People say things like this as if it was ever an option.

By the way, do you have any sort of plan to get these players out of LA?  Believe it or not, the Dodgers won't be handing over players to Boston out of the goodnesss of their heart, just as Texas didn't and Montreal didn't when both of those franchises had their financial troubles....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In Response to Re: J D Drew is THE MAN!!!! : Oh andrew.  Even when Drew does something right, you still find a way to whine about it.
    Posted by redsoxfan791

I could get on the bandwagon to run Drew out of town if JD's departure means I'll never have to read another post from andrewmitch or ADG...

Sections
Shortcuts