J F puts BRADLEY in L F, makes 2 great plays...... BEN, the BALL is in your COURT........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

J F puts BRADLEY in L F, makes 2 great plays...... BEN, the BALL is in your COURT........

Move some of those bodies out, and get the KID in the starting lineup for 4/1........ Ben & LUCCIANO's, time to do the right thing !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: J F puts BRADLEY in L F, makes 2 great plays...... BEN, the BALL is in your COURT........

I understand the 11-12 day thing, But this guy is the real deal !!!   Fred Lynn or BEYOND !!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: J F puts BRADLEY in L F, makes 2 great plays...... BEN, the BALL is in your COURT........

In response to Bill-806's comment:

I understand the 11-12 day thing, But this guy is the real deal !!!   Fred Lynn or BEYOND !!!!

Not Fred Lynn. Freddy had a lot more pop. JBJ is a very nice ballplayer and I've had an eye on him since the Sox drafted him, but there are some obvious differences from the estimable Mr. Lynn.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from einrac. Show einrac's posts

Move some of those bodies out, and get the KID in the starting lineup for 4/1........ Ben & LUCCIANO's, time to do the right thing !!!

When TV ratings and attendance go down you'll see the big transformation!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from einrac. Show einrac's posts

Makes no sense to place JB in minor league ball; the average fan doesn't care about service time; sounds like bean counters in upper management are the only ones who care!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from einrac. Show einrac's posts

Hey Larry, Bradley is 23 next month. Webster turned 23 last month. De La Rosa 24 last month. Bogaerts 20. And they're all knockin' at the door.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to einrac's comment:

Makes no sense to place JB in minor league ball; the average fan doesn't care about service time; sounds like bean counters in upper management are the only ones who care!

This profile has been reported too.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

When TV ratings and attendance go down you'll see the big transformation!

Young Man,  After only 2 posts, I like how you embrace that word "TRANSFORMATION"  !!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from einrac. Show einrac's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

Like u have a clue.

you are worse than bill the t-baller.

The monkey=funny

Conan Obrien=not funny

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Like u have a clue.

The monkey=funny

Conan Obrien=not funny

you=stalker

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from einrac. Show einrac's posts

Like u have a clue.

The monkey=funny

Conan Obrien=not funny

and u are a riot

troll

Conan Obrien ratings were so poor, the network executives showed him the door.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Like u have a clue.

The monkey=funny

Conan Obrien=not funny

and u are a riot

troll

And your people skills are so poor that you've burned through a dozen user names since I started reading this forum. With this one soon to follow.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

That was not a question, to quote your buddy softlaw.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from einrac. Show einrac's posts

Like u have a clue.

The monkey=funny

Conan Obrien=not funny

and u are a riot

troll

like your posts.

Conan Obrien is a minor leaguer.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from einrac. Show einrac's posts

John Farrell said organization changed mind on playing Jackie Bradley in LF. . Bradley shifted from center to left in seventh inning.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

John Farrell said organization changed mind on playing Jackie Bradley in LF. . Bradley shifted from center to left in seventh inning.

posted at 3/22/2013 8:42 AM EDT

• 2004Idiot
    • First: 3/12/2013
    • Last: 3/22/2013

In response to carnie's comment:

In response to ArtCarnie's comment:

spam

and not even funny

actually they're very funny.

The only thing that's funny is that you actually think you might be fooling anyone.

I repeat:
    Art Carney is regarded as one of the finest comic actors in television history.

Comedy is very important in one's life. Art Carney is most remembered for the simple-minded, effusive, and charismatic character of Ed Norton who played a foil to Jackie Gleason's Ralph Kramden on the situation comedy The Honeymooners.

I chose his name for my moniker in dedication to the smile he brought me and millions of fans of his.

You are not Art Carney.

Please do not confuse yourself with this great actor.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

When Bill uses the word "transformation" this is the image that pops into my head

I'm not sure if I want Bill's long-promised "transformation" to be complete

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

How pathetic is little billy boy???

Redsoxprospect starts this thread at 3:42 & little billy is so desperate for attention that he starts the same thread, different title some 2 1/2 hours later.

How old are you little billy-69???

WOW!  Those who prop this little boy up are even more pathetic!  Not sure I've ever encountered such immaturity???

It's gotta be all about you little billy.......

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from never1954. Show never1954's posts

Another tread turned into personal bashing...to bad.  My take is simple on JBJ...The RS have set themselves for a very positive year and future.  JBJ should be a very large part of this.  But to the business side of this control is everything.  The RS need to break camp with this kid in the line up...no question...the ability to keep him in the minors for 20 days to maintain the extra year should be easy.  Play to win.....break camp with him and anyone who can better make this happen.

Sections
Shortcuts