J-Lo needs to bat LEADOFF!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

J-Lo needs to bat LEADOFF!

He is purely our best and hottest hitter to date. Slide him into the 1 slot and put Crawfor down to 6 or 7 where he excels.

yep.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Re: J-Lo needs to bat LEADOFF!

She doesn't even play baseball ...

Not bad in an evening gown at the Grammies, though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

I'll take her anytime on the red carpet. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

J-Lo does bat leadoff, as well on the bottom of the lineup. She always has been a good hitter.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: J-Lo needs to bat 2nd!

I'd like to see Lowrie bat 2nd and Pedey leading off and then have Ellsbury and Craw batting 8th and 9th respectively.  Catcher bat's 7th, Drew 6th, and the bashers 3-4-5

Pedey R
    Lowrie S
    AGone L
    Youk R
    Ortiz L
    Drew/Cameron/MacDonald L/R
    Salty/Tek S
    Ellsbury L
    Crawford L

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

Here's my lineup.

Jennifer Lopez
    Jessica Alba
    Halle Berry
    Beyonce
    Shakira
    Penelope Cruz
    Selma Hayek
    Freida Pinto (from Slumdog Millionaire)
    Lucy Liu

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Re: J-Lo needs to bat 2nd!

In Response to Re: J-Lo needs to bat 2nd!:
    [QUOTE]I'd like to see Lowrie bat 2nd and Pedey leading off and then have Ellsbury and Craw batting 8th and 9th respectively.  Catcher bat's 7th, Drew 6th, and the bashers 3-4-5 Pedey R Lowrie S AGone L Youk R Ortiz L Drew/Cameron/MacDonald L/R Salty/Tek S Ellsbury L Crawford L
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

I do like that line up, but Pedey has not taken well to batting lead off in the past. And I agree with the OP that Jed should lead off for a few games at least.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

He looked good batting lead off in the 2007 Post Season

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Ancient history, though, no?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Naw, unless he specifically told me he doesn't want to bat lead off, I'd stick him there until Ellsbury gets it together.

He is the spark plug is he not?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjgbpd. Show jjgbpd's posts

I HATE Crawford leading off and Crawford HATES leading off.  COME ON FRANCONA!! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

Francona seriously needs to learn how to construct a line up. Crawford should not be hitting lead off. He has the worst average on the team and is not getting on base. Ellsbury or lowrie should hit leadoff and yes lowrie should stay as the starter as he is way better than scutaro. This should be the line up:

VS Righthanders

ellsbury
    pedroia
    gonzalez
    youk
    crawford 
    ortiz
    drew
    lowrie 
    salty

VS Lefties

lowrie
    pedroia
    gonzalez
    youk
    crawford 
    ortiz
    drew/cameron
    salty
    ellsbury

Francona needs to stop putting crawford in the lead off spot. It makes no sense what so ever. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: J-Lo needs to bat LEADOFF!:
    [QUOTE]Here's my lineup. Jennifer Lopez Jessica Alba Halle Berry Beyonce Shakira Penelope Cruz Selma Hayek Freida Pinto (from Slumdog Millionaire) Lucy Liu
    Posted by losmediasrojas[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Carnie likes the exotic ladies!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunslav. Show sunslav's posts

Put Andrewmitch in a pink dress and make him manager and GM and then our problems will all be solved. Make him President also since he has all of the answers which is no government and total anarchy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Is it really that important? The lead off hitter leads off in the 1st inning. After that he is no more likely to lead off than anyone else in the lineup. The basic idea , over the course of the season , is to have your best hitters hitting up in the order so they get more at bats than the lesser hitters at the bottom of the order.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

[QUOTE]Is it really that important? The lead off hitter leads off in the 1st inning. After that he is no more likely to lead off than anyone else in the lineup. The basic idea , over the course of the season , is to have your best hitters hitting up in the order so they get more at bats than the lesser hitters at the bottom of the order.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

When the conversation is if he should hit 1st or in the bottom 3rd of the order, then yeah it is important, for you reasons bolded above.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]Here's my lineup. Jennifer Lopez Jessica Alba Halle Berry Beyonce Shakira Penelope Cruz Selma Hayek Freida Pinto (from Slumdog Millionaire) Lucy Liu
    Posted by losmediasrojas[/QUOTE]

I believe you've finally gotten that monster line-up.  OBP would be out of this world.  Nary a MLB pitcher could keep his concentration long enough to focus on the strike zone.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

4-4 today.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]4-4 today.
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS[/QUOTE]

Next Ted Williams, they were saying on ESPN Baseball talk ... :o)  

We all know that's a yoke, but he is tearing it up.  BTW, been pulling for him for years.   Glad he's finally past his bad breaks.

Glad you're getting to enjoy!  It is great!