JACKIE BRADLEY JR. can thank "BIG PAPI" for the opportunity...........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

JACKIE BRADLEY JR. can thank "BIG PAPI" for the opportunity...........

To be the STARTING  L F  on April 1st in YANKEE STADIUM !!!!!  Ben will not beable to send him back after a goooood  S T ...........  AS DAD would say.............. "SON, how ya going to keep him down on the FARM"  !!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: JACKIE BRADLEY JR. can thank

And we needed a new thread on this why?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Because Bill has nothing better to do than write meaningless jabber !!

Hetch

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Because some of you "T-BALLERS" still think that "BIG PAPI" will be the starting  D H on April 1st.......    I think not !!     Ben &  J F needs to dust off plan B ........  Actually, will provide for a better lineup  !!!   The day of the "backhoe D H" are over !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Because some of you "T-BALLERS" still think that "BIG PAPI" will be the starting  D H on April 1st.......    I think not !!     Ben &  J F needs to dust off plan B ........  Actually, will provide for a better lineup  !!!   The day of the "backhoe D H" are over !!!

And we've already seen you say this 100,000 times. Do you think repeating it for the 100,001st time is going to make people agree with you T-Baller?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

And we've already seen you say this 100,000 times. Do you think repeating it for the 100,001st time is going to make people agree with you T-Baller?

Only because some of you "ICE CREAMERS" are sort of resisting the CHANGE !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Maroon

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Carnie, 

Don't waste your time trying to make sense of Bill806 or Coldslaw as I've renamed Softlaw. Both love to write in because they've nothing better to do than get folks goats with continuous silly ramblings. I'm just wondering when Bill will bring back Jenny for another go around.  

Hetch

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Maroon

"tHERE YA GO AGAIN"     !!!!              (Circa Ronnie Reagan)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

To Bill a day without starting at least one thread is a wasted day.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Ummmmmm.....what on earth is an 'ice creamer'....and how is anything with the word 'ice cream' in it a bad thing??  

Also....Ortiz was the best offensive producer on the team last year before the injury.  Not sure why you are so quick to cast him aside.  I do agree he is over-payed but I highly doubt that signing him took us out of the running for getting other FA's.  I am also sure that by the middle of the season JBJ will be up and playing consistently.  Give him a few months at AAA (Ala WMB) and then let's see what he can do.  I want to see JBJ play just as much as the rest of us but he simply wont get the consistent playing time he needs.  Remember...he's being groomed as a full time player....not a platoon guy.

BTW....who is resisting change?!?!?!  The lineup is almost completely different then the one from the beginning and the end of last season!!??  HECK....I'M PRETTY SURE WE ALL WANTED CHANGE!!!!!  It might not be the 'change' that some conservative that posts on a forum 13000 times and that has some bizarre infatuation with that equally bizarre 'soft' guy......but it's still change.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Ummmmmm.....what on earth is an 'ice creamer'....and how is anything with the word 'ice cream' in it a bad thing??  

Also....Ortiz was the best offensive producer on the team last year before the injury.  Not sure why you are so quick to cast him aside.  I do agree he is over-payed but I highly doubt that signing him took us out of the running for getting other FA's.  I am also sure that by the middle of the season JBJ will be up and playing consistently.  Give him a few months at AAA (Ala WMB) and then let's see what he can do.  I want to see JBJ play just as much as the rest of us but he simply wont get the consistent playing time he needs.  Remember...he's being groomed as a full time player....not a platoon guy.

BTW....who is resisting change?!?!?!  The lineup is almost completely different then the one from the beginning and the end of last season!!??  HECK....I'M PRETTY SURE WE ALL WANTED CHANGE!!!!!  It might not be the 'change' that some conservative that posts on a forum 13000 times and that has some bizarre infatuation with that equally bizarre 'soft' guy......but it's still change.  

Just in case you have not noticed,  he can't RUN   !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Just in case you have not noticed,  he can't RUN   !!!

As dad used to say: "Son...a squeaky wheel simply needs some grease and some patience" 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

....and again.....what is an 'ice creamer'??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Goes hand & hand with a "T-BALLER"  !!!!   yA KNOW, AFTER t-ball, you would stop for ice cream on the way home !!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

We used to go to Burger King.  I guess that made me Bacon Double Cheese Burger-er?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

We used to go to Burger King.  I guess that made me Bacon Double Cheese Burger-er?

mmmm... I like burgers

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

yeah, and saying the same thing as the other 4 threads he started...Talk about clogging things up...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Goes hand & hand with a "T-BALLER"  !!!!   yA KNOW, AFTER t-ball, you would stop for ice cream on the way home !!!

so thats a good thing then...Got it

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

yeah, and saying the same thing as the other 4 threads he started...Talk about clogging things up...

Unwritten rule on this board.......   One needs an "imagination" to start a "thread" !!!  Not all of the posters have that......  Some are just posters !!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Unwritten rule on this board.......   One needs an "imagination" to start a "thread" !!!  Not all of the posters have that......  Some are just posters !!!

well then imagine a different topic because there is nothing originsl sbout this thread from  your last few "Papi is done" threads...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

well then imagine a different topic because there is nothing originsl sbout this thread from  your last few "Papi is done" threads...

May I suggest, in life, we should not be to judgemental of your fellow man/posters !!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

May I suggest, in life, we should not be to judgemental of your fellow man/posters !!!!

You're right Bill.....I will NOT judge your man posters.  Good to see you're becoming more liberal!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Im not judging YOU Bill. Just your judgement regarding the threads you decide to post.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

At one point Bill stated Ciriaco was a better DH than Ortiz. Bill if Ortiz is on the opening day roster will you take the month of April off from posting?

Sections
Shortcuts