1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Jackie Bradley Jr. So Far This Year

So far in his first full season of professional baseball Jackie Bradley Jr. has hit .325 with an OBP of .435 and a .944 OPS. He's made a few errors in the outfield, mostly from trying to throw the ball too hard. His offense has hit a bump in the road lately too. It could be that he's starting to hit the wall a little bit. He's probably played a full college season already this year. He sure looks like a future superstar to me though.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Jackie Bradley Jr. So Far This Year

In Response to Re: Jackie Bradley Jr. So Far This Year:
    [QUOTE]Thank you for the update. I look forward to see him patrolling centerfield for the Red Sox. I remember 1975 when Fred Lynn was brought up. I hope the Sox don't wait too long to promote Jackie.
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]He should probably be in Pawtucket now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

that's great but its also a long way from doing in the big leagues, Ellsbury is better I just hope we can keep him

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I forgot to mention that he's also stolen 23 bases this year, which is 20 more than our current CF.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I've seen him play a few times and he has been off a bit on some reads on balls, I saw him play one easy fly ball into a triple.  Other than that he is a very, very impressive player.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

Very good news. We should all be looking forward to the day when he is starting for the Sox.  Thanks for the update.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

He's hot a bit of a snag his last 10 games so I think he will stay put in portland. But he has been by impressive. I'm sure he starts next year in Pawtucket and if he dominates, I'm sure we will find a way to fit him into the lineup. No need to rush him, but sometimes the best MLB talent are the ones who rise quick and break their way in.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMGCAP. Show JMGCAP's posts

LET EL GO. BRADLEY WILL BE READY IN 2014. SEEYA EL.`