jackie bradley, JUNIOR?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

Re: jackie bradley, JUNIOR?

charliedarling is not a troll of any kind!  i have known him well for over 60 years and he is a die hard sox fan since 1958.

he just happens to not like the idea that jackie bradley has "junior" as part of his baseball name when his dad is not in baseball.

lots of professional athletes who are juniors completely respect their fathers every bit as much as bradley seems to, but do not have the tag "junior" attached to their last name like bradley does.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to charliedarling's comment:

charliedarling is not a troll of any kind!  i have known him well for over 60 years and he is a die hard sox fan since 1958.

he just happens to not like the idea that jackie bradley has "junior" as part of his baseball name when his dad is not in baseball.

lots of professional athletes who are juniors completely respect their fathers every bit as much as bradley seems to, but do not have the tag "junior" attached to their last name like bradley does.

Ok Captain Third Person......can you PLEASE explain WHY it bothers you so much?  It's his NAME for crying out loud!! 

This thread just gave Bill's garbage a run for its money.......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I was just going to suggest that he take Fred Lynn's old number but he wore 19 too. :-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

I was just going to suggest that he take Fred Lynn's old number but he wore 19 too. :-)

Thats the number he wants, but Uehara has it. maybe next year.

Sections
Shortcuts