Jacobs Field Beautiful! Fenway a DUMP!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Jacobs Field Beautiful! Fenway a DUMP!!

In Response to Jacobs Field Beautiful! Fenway a DUMP!!:
    How come they have an awesome new park, big wide seats, more capacity , new everything, yet Sox fans are saddled with this Historic piece of CRAP! 100 years old and it sure looks it! Where is Jack Kevorkian when you need him ? Put this park out of its misery - Museum? I doubt it...Historic ? OLD SMALL SMELLY
    Posted by cactusTony

If you really feel that way, my guess is you are a fly by night fan?

I think a real fan could want a new ballpark without calling Fenway a "Historic piece of CRAP."  You???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=proposal%20for%20new%20fenway%20park&source=web&cd=11&ved=0CGoQFjAK&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bostonglobe.com%2Fsports%2F1999%2F05%2F16%2Fnew-fenway-park-design-impresses-many%2FLBvo0yPftnGSgvZTmylBPK%2Fstory.html&ei=CZ8lUL7-K8WJ0QHT_oG4Aw&usg=AFQjCNEH6osTSj8fi2j4NGldzoKG6B9pHA

They had plans for a new Fenway.  It just never happened.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Another troll was on here yesterday talking about Jack Kevorkian. What a coincidence.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

How come they have an awesome new park, big wide seats, more capacity , new everything, yet Sox fans are saddled with this Historic piece of CRAP! 100 years old and it sure looks it! Where is Jack Kevorkian when you need him ? Put this park out of its misery - Museum? I doubt it...Historic ? OLD SMALL SMELLY
    Posted by cactusTony

So move to Cleveland.

Don't go to Fenway.

It's a free country.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Read the profile of Cactus Tony.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Posted by cactusTony

Aww, c'mon, Tony. You know you love it.

Sing with us...

S-A-WEEEEEEET CA-RO-LIIIIIIIINE...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

I went to Fenway with some relatives who had never been there before and they had no problem with the Sweet Caroline singing and they really enjoyed it. It seems that everyone who goes to games have no issue with it.  I guess that Internet types thrive on complaining about anything and everything.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OutofTownPATS Fan. Show OutofTownPATS Fan's posts

i rather have as you so called say "historic piece of crap" of a stadium than to watch my team in that piece of crap city that sits by that piece of crap lake.
    Go and move to Cleveland and enjoy that nice stadium in that piece of crap city.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Jacobs Field Beautiful! Fenway a DUMP!!:
    Another troll was on here yesterday talking about Jack Kevorkian. What a coincidence.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c

Was it you?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

No.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Oh.

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts