Jacoby Ellsbury back on top with Sox-Everything works out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Re: Jacoby Ellsbury back on top with Sox-Everything works out

In Response to Re: Jacoby Ellsbury back on top with Sox-Everything works out:
    [QUOTE]You can't know that Crawford didn't sign with the higest bidder, Jim, so get your nose back off the glass.
    Posted by betterredthandead[/QUOTE]

Softy, you are mixing your threds.  I said "nose against the glass" in thread about Crawford.  Why do you feel the need to respond here to that conversation?  Maybe it is because you are TRYING to be a jerk?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Softlaw, now betterredthandead, might have a point about Boras feeding that information.  But it is also the truth--Ellsbury worked hard in the offseason, and it shows.  What most of us find hilarious is that softlaw/betterredthandead refuses to acknowledge that so far Ellsbury is having a pretty good season for himself.  He denies it because he would rather have a lousy Ellsbury on the Sox and not helping things than a good Ellsbury and the Sox winning games.  Right now Jake may not be the best leadoff hitter in MLB, but he's close. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]Softlaw, now betterredthandead, might have a point about Boras feeding that information.  But it is also the truth--Ellsbury worked hard in the offseason, and it shows.  What most of us find hilarious is that softlaw/betterredthandead refuses to acknowledge that so far Ellsbury is having a pretty good season for himself.  He denies it because he would rather have a lousy Ellsbury on the Sox and not helping things than a good Ellsbury and the Sox winning games.  Right now Jake may not be the best leadoff hitter in MLB, but he's close. 
    Posted by maxbialystock[/QUOTE]

If he was open to legitimate give and take, he would say that Ells is having a good year but wants him traded for good value.  Instead he just bashes and has no credibility.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jacoby Ellsbury back on top with Sox-Everything works out : If he was open to legitimate give and take, he would say that Ells is having a good year but wants him traded for good value.  Instead he just bashes and has no credibility.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

His banning had NOTHING to do with "bashing!"  I know for a fact that it had everything to do with his race baiting / racial demagoguery visa vie the Dice-K / Oki threads...  He is a pathetic old man who starts the race baiting & then has the nerve to accuse "Liberals / Leftist" of "playing the race card."  It's actually humorous to watch this self anointed hypocrite hanging by his own petard.  Even funnier!!!!!  SoldRed does not even get the rich yet pathetic irony of his own accusations???

The guy is flat out not that bright!   :)

SoldRed.......  Unlike Lazarus, God does not want you to come back to life on this site!  He too is a bit irritated with your race baiting & duplicity!!!  Time to listen to him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

On the other hand...... He says if you can play nice & have reasonable BASEBALL arguments.....  You might be allowed to stay!   :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

If he was open to legitimate give and take, he would say that Ells is having a good year but wants him traded for good value.  Instead he just bashes and has no credibility

Jim, I can't speak for another poster, but "Ells" hasn't had a good year yet. You should keep an open mind and wait until at least 75% of the season has been completed. You also need to remember than baserunning fundamentals and good defense are just as important has plate work.

As for credibility, I wouldn't prop up most posters on this Board as good judge of credibility. I read where Softlaw said, in spring 2008, that Ellsbury was not a good defensive CF'er. I disagreed, but he was right.

Jim, you need to worry about your own credibility, which appears to be that of a giddy cheerleader.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sgtnull. Show sgtnull's posts

[QUOTE]If he was open to legitimate give and take, he would say that Ells is having a good year but wants him traded for good value.  Instead he just bashes and has no credibility Jim, I can't speak for another poster, but "Ells" hasn't had a good year yet. You should keep an open mind and wait until at least 75% of the season has been completed. You also need to remember than baserunning fundamentals and good defense are just as important has plate work. As for credibility, I wouldn't prop up most posters on this Board as good judge of credibility. I read where Softlaw said, in spring 2008, that Ellsbury was not a good defensive CF'er. I disagreed, but he was right. Jim, you need to worry about your own credibility, which appears to be that of a giddy cheerleader.
    Posted by betterredthandead[/QUOTE]

it just kills you to be wrong doesn't it. does it make you angry that Ellsbury has a WS ring and will be getting a huge contract? is this bizarre hatred nothing more than petty jealousy?

Sections
Shortcuts