1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: JACOBY to SOFTY, son, I have made your ......

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

You all remember Stiffy & Billy-69 back in grade school, being as disgusting as possible just to get ANY attention.  they never cared if it was negative then, and they've done nothing else but get worse with oh so many years.  Reverse Pivot maturity.....   :)

STOP RIGHT THERE FELLA.........  This is a good thread, I took the liberty of a good natured "poke" at SOFTY.....  There has been some good back & forth from all......  Softy is a "standup guy" and he is sticking to his values as far as Jacoby is concerned...... I started this thread today because I was thrilled with how the Sox rebounded from yesterdays 5-ZIP and are now coming home 4-2 to openning day......  As far as the "cheap  shots" on SOFTY, may I suggest, that if you have the "baseball stuff" to go toe/toe with him, then do it........   But don't come at him with this "kid stuff", because he will kick your butt every time !!!!

Billy-69,

I would truly enjoy the back and forth with you if you could stop the 5 - 10 self-aggrandizing threads per day!

When you start 5 of these,"please pay attention to me or I'll pick my nose & wipe it on you" threads, you open yourself up to, NO......  beg for being mocked & ridiculed.

I will try to type very slowly and mono-syllabically so you can follow.

p.s.   Bill,  I actually think you're not a bad guy!  Why the desperate need to beg for Stiffy's approval?   It's just a bit weird!  Embarrassing actually.  I can't stand seeing a man of advanced age so desperate for attention. 

Simple solution.....  When you have a thought????   Find a thread where it would fit, rather than starting a new thread simply to get attention / "validation!"  Also, try not crawling up Stiffy's back side every 2 minutes.  It hurts to watch the elderly grovel.

Multiple members have tried to explain this to him.

He just doesn't get it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

You all remember Stiffy & Billy-69 back in grade school, being as disgusting as possible just to get ANY attention.  they never cared if it was negative then, and they've done nothing else but get worse with oh so many years.  Reverse Pivot maturity.....   :)

STOP RIGHT THERE FELLA.........  This is a good thread, I took the liberty of a good natured "poke" at SOFTY.....  There has been some good back & forth from all......  Softy is a "standup guy" and he is sticking to his values as far as Jacoby is concerned...... I started this thread today because I was thrilled with how the Sox rebounded from yesterdays 5-ZIP and are now coming home 4-2 to openning day......  As far as the "cheap  shots" on SOFTY, may I suggest, that if you have the "baseball stuff" to go toe/toe with him, then do it........   But don't come at him with this "kid stuff", because he will kick your butt every time !!!!

Billy-69,

I would truly enjoy the back and forth with you if you could stop the 5 - 10 self-aggrandizing threads per day!

When you start 5 of these,"please pay attention to me or I'll pick my nose & wipe it on you" threads, you open yourself up to, NO......  beg for being mocked & ridiculed.

I will try to type very slowly and mono-syllabically so you can follow.

p.s.   Bill,  I actually think you're not a bad guy!  Why the desperate need to beg for Stiffy's approval?   It's just a bit weird!  Embarrassing actually.  I can't stand seeing a man of advanced age so desperate for attention. 

Simple solution.....  When you have a thought????   Find a thread where it would fit, rather than starting a new thread simply to get attention / "validation!"  Also, try not crawling up Stiffy's back side every 2 minutes.  It hurts to watch the elderly grovel.

He just doesn't get it.

And you, OH WISE ONE, where have you been ??????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

He just doesn't get it.

If I thought it were any of your business, I'd tell you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

He just doesn't get it.

If I thought it were any of your business, I'd tell you.

Enjoy the game today !!!Laughing

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

DAY  !!!!  Ya got to know that it is a contract year !!!

Hope The Sox Sign Him, For 5 Years..............

me too. he should of been the mvp a few years ago, i am clueless how they gave it to verlander. ellsbury is the player you build your team around. both of his injuries were freakish ( adrian beltre collision and sliding into second base) and would of kept any player out for a long amount of time. pay the man. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Right, he never got injured when he was with the Red Sox. He was a model of consistent productivity and durability!

Crisp was Cal Ripken, Jr., compared to Ellspuff.

That's why he played in 145, 153 and 158 games in 2009-09 and 2011. You're such a doooosh !!

Hetch

that's 30 missed games through the 3 years. AND he missed time in 2008 when he was competing for the starting spot. When the dude isn't being trucked he has been very durable.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

That's why he played in 145, 153 and 158 games in 2009-09 and 2011. You're such a doooosh !!

Hetch

No, that's why he's only averaged less than 110 games since 2008.

ellsbury is the player you build your team around. both of his injuries were freakish

OK, then build your team. Make your extension or FA contract offer to start building! Let's have the details!

I'm taking the draft compensation, putting Bradley in CF, to construct my future roster.

you have my post with my FA offer to big numbah two in your backup drive right?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Contract year, Bill? or ... healthy ...?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

No, there are no details on your FA offer. Here's your big chance for "big numbah 2", which takes a big flush to move to his next team.

funny, i seem to remember making my offer to you... i even gave a variety of numbers based on how well he did in his 2013 campaign. Shoulda saved it while you had teh chance.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

Contract year, Bill? or ... healthy ...?

I'll give ya that SPACE........   BOTH !!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

"A variety of numbers" doesn't cut it. Here's your chance, give the numbers you want offered if he has a great year, a good year, a fair year or a year like he usually has when he plays less than 110 games a year over the last 5 years.

already did that. i'm not your errand boy, go find it yourself.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

5 years 125 million for Big Numbah Twooo!!! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

"A variety of numbers" doesn't cut it. Here's your chance, give the numbers you want offered if he has a great year, a good year, a fair year or a year like he usually has when he plays less than 110 games a year over the last 5 years.

You really are a self absorbed nincompoop. And you have an extremely warped view of your own importance.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

Thats no way to talk to one of the boards best POSTERS  !!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

Hope you're joking

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

Thats no way to talk to one of the boards best POSTERS  !!!

Softy is the pond scum of this board.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

Hope you're joking

No not really. Thats about what it will take if we want Jacoby back... And really i have no problem with that.. If jacoby wants more money per year fine.. But i wouldnt go more than 5 years. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

Hetch

No, that's why he's only averaged less than 110 games since 2008.

ellsbury is the player you build your team around. both of his injuries were freakish

OK, then build your team. Make your extension or FA contract offer to start building! Let's have the details!

I'm taking the draft compensation, putting Bradley in CF, to construct my future roster.

thats ok, neither you nor i are qualified to be a gm in major league baseball. but you can keep living your couchside/keyboard dream of being one right here in the forums buddy if thats what makes your world go round.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts