1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Japanese Bomb Pearl Harbor

Lets get hingham hammer up to date on the news.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Re: Japanese Bomb Pearl Harbor

Great! Another Montero thread! Laughing

( still funny tho )

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Well they've awoken a sleeping giant

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

sorry but making a joke thread about Dec 7, 1941 is not funny man. to get a rise outta the hingham hammer or to get "posters" to laugh about it isn't funny either. ever stand against the rail and look down at the arizona quietly resting with oil still rising to the surface to this day? sorry fellahs, not something to joke about.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

sorry but making a joke thread about Dec 7, 1941 is not funny man. to get a rise outta the hingham hammer or to get "posters" to laugh about it isn't funny either. ever stand against the rail and look down at the arizona quietly resting with oil still rising to the surface to this day? sorry fellahs, not something to joke about.

I do agree with you on this, I did one of my re enlistments on the memorial of the USS Arizona and it is a very sombering experience. Not only to see the oil still rising, the bodies that are still under the ship and the names of those who lost there lives.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

I brought it to Bill-806's attention that he shouldn't make fun of Abraham Lincolns death or the bombing of Pearl Harbor but he has used both as punch lines for years.

Here though the 7th of December or the people killed on that day are not the base of the joke... sorry Hamah I disagree though I am not going to argue it as I respect your take on it.

thanks for your respect Buritto. my moms younger brother is resting on the arizona. he lied about his age so he could join the navy. at the time of the attack he was way below deck sleeping after celebrating his 18th birthday two days before the attack.  he was my uncle that I never knew except through old black and white snapshots of him in his navy whites. just wanted to let you know is all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

I think you missed the context. No one's making fun of Pearl Harbor. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to emp9's comment:

I think you missed the context. No one's making fun of Pearl Harbor. 

your right. I missed the context. you are intitled to your opinion and I am intitled to mine.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Oh come on, there was absolutely no disrespect intended.

No one can ever bring up the subject of Pearl Harbor again in your presence?

You need to lighten up a bit.

Like losing someone you know in a car accident then no one else can can ever mention car accidents in your company.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

Like losing someone you know in a car accident then no one else can can ever mention car accidents in your company.

yeah your probaboy right. just a little sensitive about that day. it was a quick reaction on my part when I read the title. you and I have always gotten along so just to clear the air let's just forget about it. no hard feelings man.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

yeah your probaboy right. just a little sensitive about that day. it was a quick reaction on my part when I read the title. you and I have always gotten along so just to clear the air let's just forget about it. no hard feelings man.

Hammah, I respect the hell out of you and would never intentially pass an insult your way.

You and I are simpatico when it comes to the military.

Peace brotherLaughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Hammah, I respect the hell out of you and would never intentially pass an insult your way.

You and I are simpatico when it comes to the military.

Peace brotherLaughing

back atcha man. now lets get back to more important things like going into the stadium tonight and hopefully catching the mfy's during their temporary skid. not to mention the Brooons and the penguins sat nite.

Sections
Shortcuts