JBJ not in tonights lineup ?????????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

JBJ not in tonights lineup ?????????

Not good ............   More info to follow shortly !!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: JBJ not in tonights lineup ?????????

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nice post  !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Breathe Bill...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Bill....

Are you seriously this desperate for attention.  Tell us something we don't know on an existing thread.  How 'bout the game day thread? 

Why clutter the board with more repetative threads?  You are the master of stating the obvious.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Bill....

Are you seriously this desperate for attention.  Tell us something we don't know on an existing thread.  How 'bout the game day thread? 

Why clutter the board with more repetative threads?  You are the master of stating the obvious.

I will take that as a compliment !!!!!   Meantime, I will post as I see fit !!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Bill....

I will take that as a compliment !!!!!   Meantime, I will post as I see fit !!!!!

if we all created a thread every time a menial thought popped into our heads this board would be anarchy and dead by now.. be courteous and respectful to other posters and they will return the favor. Maybe make an effort to find a similar thread to post on before you create your own? and definitely keep the politics out of your posts. If you do these things you will be liked a lot more around here.... just my advice, take it or leave it.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to mef429's comment:

Bill....

if we all created a thread every time a menial thought popped into our heads this board would be anarchy and dead by now.. be courteous and respectful to other posters and they will return the favor. Maybe make an effort to find a similar thread to post on before you create your own? and definitely keep the politics out of your posts. If you do these things you will be liked a lot more around here.... just my advice, take it or leave it.

That's a BINGO!!!! this OP should have been added to the game day thread. however, adding to an existing thread does not give certain posters the ATTENTION THEY CRAVE.

Now I know how Davey Crocket felt at the ALAMO  !!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment

Bill....

if we all created a thread every time a menial thought popped into our heads this board would be anarchy and dead by now.. be courteous and respectful to other posters and they will return the favor. Maybe make an effort to find a similar thread to post on before you create your own? and definitely keep the politics out of your posts. If you do these things you will be liked a lot more around here.... just my advice, take it or leave it

When you are this self-absorbed, you don't see what the average person intuitively knows.  Common courtesty never factors in, as the narcissist believes he is above simple manners.  He honestly believes that everyone else is hanging on his every word, waiting for the next random thought.

WOW!

this trivial point, so clearly suited for the game thread, becomes yet another gem of wisdom in Bill's mind."  and the legend lives on in his mind.......

:) 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Bill....

That's a BINGO!!!! this OP should have been added to the game day thread. however, adding to an existing thread does not give certain posters the ATTENTION THEY CRAVE.

If only.......  Then the end would be near :(

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

It's because he just got traded Bill!!!!  Quick....look it up!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Meantime, I will post as I see fit !!!!!

Fine -- and others can respond as they see fit.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

What is wrong with starting this thread?  IMHO, it is a reasonable question to bring to the table:  is it significant that Bradley is not in the line-up today?  

Could be an interesting conversation.  

But, of course, Bill you have irritated so many people with your incessant, repetitive, vacuous posting that now all you will get is vitriol on your threads.  I can't say you don't reap what you sow.

SPACE..... ya can't have it both ways !!    Today is a "big day" for not only JBJ but also the Red Sox........  And to hear all the "crying" going on about this thread just speaks to the  P C li,/left/rad/soc/ moonbats on this board !!!    Go Sox

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

What is wrong with starting this thread?  IMHO, it is a reasonable question to bring to the table:  is it significant that Bradley is not in the line-up today?  

But, of course, Bill you have irritated so many people with your incessant, repetitive, vacuous posting that now all you will get is vitriol on your threads.  I can't say you don't reap what you sow.

SPACE..... ya can't have it both ways !!    Today is a "big day" for not only JBJ but also the Red Sox........  And to hear all the "crying" going on about this thread just speaks to the  P C li,/left/rad/soc/ moonbats on this board !!!    Go Sox

BTW, thank you for giving the first half credit !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Prisoner of the moment junk. #wingnutters

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Case in point Bill.  You reap what you sow.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130328&content_id=43451278&vkey=news_bos&c_id=bos

1. CF: Jacoby Ellsbury
    2. RF: Shane Victorino
    3. 2B: Dustin Pedroia
    4. 1B: Mike Napoli
    5. 3B: Will Middlebrooks
    6. DH: Jonny Gomes
    7. C: Jarrod Saltalamacchia
    8. LF: Jackie Bradley Jr.
    9. SS: Jose Iglesias
    SP: Jon Lester

You can breathe now Bill.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

Bill....

He was sick in bed shotting people as they entered the room...or was that Jim Bowie. Couldn't bring myself to watch the movie. Too sad.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to RedsoxProspects' comment:

Bill....

He was sick in bed shotting people as they entered the room...or was that Jim Bowie. Couldn't bring myself to watch the movie. Too sad.

That was Bowie. Crockett was playing the fiddle on the ramparts. And that wasn't that bad of a movie. Billy Bob Thornton was actually quite good as Davy Crockett.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Hope he's not hurt.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

BTW, thank you for giving the first half credit !!!

Billy billy billy....   This is not a Left vs. Right, Liberal vs. conservative, Rep vs. Dem, partisan ideological thing!

We all think your nuts!  ;)

Check out the other thread where there is some potential real news???