JD Drew injured again what a shock?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xmen. Show xmen's posts

JD Drew injured again what a shock?

If it isn't one thing with this guy it's another.I know when he comes back they will play him in the playoffs.I just can't wait until the season is over and he's not with the Red Sox anymore.He is one of the most overated,overpaid players I've ever seen.He is so non-clutch and is such a wuss with some of these injuries.sometime you have to suck it up and play with minor injuries,and try and help the team win.He refuses to play with even minor injuries,he shows no emotions when he plays,he acts like he could care less.I hope he's happy counting his 14m contract and not even coming close to earning it.He has no class.Come on JD supporters,I know your going to have some reason to support this bum.I don't want to hear he hit a big homerun in the playoffs,that makes him worth 56m over 4yrs.Give it a break,the guys been a total joke.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Re: JD Drew injured again what a shock?

In Response to JD Drew injured again what a shock?:
    [QUOTE]If it isn't one thing with this guy it's another.I know when he comes back they will play him in the playoffs.I just can't wait until the season is over and he's not with the Red Sox anymore.He is one of the most overated,overpaid players I've ever seen.He is so non-clutch and is such a wuss with some of these injuries.sometime you have to suck it up and play with minor injuries,and try and help the team win.He refuses to play with even minor injuries,he shows no emotions when he plays,he acts like he could care less.I hope he's happy counting his 14m contract and not even coming close to earning it.He has no class.Come on JD supporters,I know your going to have some reason to support this bum.I don't want to hear he hit a big homerun in the playoffs,that makes him worth 56m over 4yrs.Give it a break,the guys been a total joke.
    Posted by xmen[/QUOTE]

Agree. See my post typed at the same time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

In Response to JD Drew injured again what a shock?:
    [QUOTE]If it isn't one thing with this guy it's another.I know when he comes back they will play him in the playoffs.I just can't wait until the season is over and he's not with the Red Sox anymore.He is one of the most overated,overpaid players I've ever seen.He is so non-clutch and is such a wuss with some of these injuries.sometime you have to suck it up and play with minor injuries,and try and help the team win.He refuses to play with even minor injuries,he shows no emotions when he plays,he acts like he could care less.I hope he's happy counting his 14m contract and not even coming close to earning it.He has no class.Come on JD supporters,I know your going to have some reason to support this bum.I don't want to hear he hit a big homerun in the playoffs,that makes him worth 56m over 4yrs.Give it a break,the guys been a total joke.
    Posted by xmen[/QUOTE]

don't ignore the fool that signed him. actually, the crawford signing will make us all forget the drew contract; but not in a good way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HankukSox. Show HankukSox's posts

You all need to get some lives outside trolling a message board.  Drew has acquitted himself adequately over his contract.  He did well enough.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Drew was over paid, but that's not his fault.

The way i look at it, if a player performs near his career averages as a Red Sox, then he's done all anyone can really expect from him.  It's the palyers that sign big contracts and then have huge drops in production that can be criticized for underperforming.

JD Drew is a career .279 hitter.  He's performed a little below that while at Boston, but not by much.  And as far as being hurt, his per season average # of games in Boston matches his career away from Boston.

I don't like him, but I wouldn't consider him overrated.  No one ever expected much from him at Boston.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xmen. Show xmen's posts

I understand Theo signed him.I'm not going to place the blame on Theo,he's not on the field playing.If JD at least tried a little harder and showed he cared,I would'nt have such a problem with him.All I know is I watched his re-hab start Tuesday.The guy made me sick,he looked like he was having a grand old time playing in the minors making 14m for the year.Looked like he did'nt have a care in the world,he may think he's a big star down there but he's a bum in the majors.He's just counting his money and trying to finish out the year so he can retire.He could care less about his teamates and the Boston Red Sox.It's all about JD,as I said the guy has no class.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

In Response to Re: JD Drew injured again what a shock?:
    [QUOTE]You all need to get some lives outside trolling a message board.  Drew has acquitted himself adequately over his contract.  He did well enough.
    Posted by HankukSox[/QUOTE]

hey handcuk,
    either you are jd drew or you're dating him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

[QUOTE]I understand Theo signed him.I'm not going to place the blame on Theo,he's not on the field playing.If JD at least tried a little harder and showed he cared,I would'nt have such a problem with him.All I know is I watched his re-hab start Tuesday.The guy made me sick,he looked like he was having a grand old time playing in the minors making 14m for the year.Looked like he did'nt have a care in the world,he may think he's a big star down there but he's a bum in the majors.He's just counting his money and trying to finish out the year so he can retire.He could care less about his teamates and the Boston Red Sox.It's all about JD,as I said the guy has no class.
    Posted by xmen[/QUOTE]

drew was the same way when he played in st louis, however, theo didn't know that because that info doesn't appear on the back of a baseball card. theo's a tool.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xmen. Show xmen's posts

HankukSox that must mean you don't have a life,because your trolling this message board.I guess it's alright for you,but if anybody puts down your hero JD Drew then they don't have lifes.Give it a break.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

[QUOTE]You all need to get some lives outside trolling a message board.  Drew has acquitted himself adequately over his contract.  He did well enough.
    Posted by HankukSox[/QUOTE]

He did well enough for a guy who made $14M per year for 5 years?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Ok, I'll play.  I was a bit shocked.  Why?

I honestly thought that Drew's injury was a way to keep him out of the picture until rosters expanded.  So I was suprised when that turned out not to be the case.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

What can I say that hasn't already been said?

J.D.Drew sitting at home while Red Sox win another championship.

Sections
Shortcuts