Jed Lowrie much ado about nothing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

Jed Lowrie much ado about nothing

I am tired of hearing about Lowrie the man just can not stay healthy if you look up fragile in the dictionary you'll see a picture of blood and guts Jed. He is just a tease Tito picks his spots, gets hot and people start projecting his stats over a full season and 'tada' Lowrie is a potential HOFamer. The more he plays the more he gets exposed and his fielding at ss makes me long for Renteria to return.Enough about this so called "collision" with Crawford it was more like two people bumping into each other Theo should have traded him after his April outburst Sutton seams more than capable of filling the utility role

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

Re: Jed Lowrie much ado about nothing

no bad signing goes unpunished, except in the case of theo, the boy genius.
    i agree, lowrie should be used as trade bait, when and if he's ever healthy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

As I've said before no use complaining about Lowrie and Scutaro, they are band-aids until Iglesias arrives for good. The Sox are commited to their own prospects and usually give them every chance to succeed. Lowrie because of his versatility has more or less projected himself as a utility player and will never likely be a full time starter.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

I agree with Zill and I'll add if anyone thinks Sutton is as good a player as Lowrie or Scutaro they are nuts.
    He had a wrist injury we found out some what mis diagnosed by the RS med staff
    and now a shoulder issue because of a collision which there appears to be a disagreement on.
    Remember it was mono not an injury that kept him out before.I think Lowries problem is the two positions he seems better suited for are anchoerd by Pedroia and Youk. As for SS he was pretty damn good in the minors but not Inglesias good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

Lowrie is an elite MLB SS, just ask Tom-UK.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RonSwanson. Show RonSwanson's posts

Softy is the best GM in baseball, just ask him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

In Response to Jed Lowrie much ado about nothing:
       I am tired of hearing about Lowrie the man just can not stay healthy if you look up fragile in the dictionary you'll see a picture of blood and guts Jed. He is just a tease Tito picks his spots, gets hot and people start projecting his stats over a full season and 'tada' Lowrie is a potential HOFamer. The more he plays the more he gets exposed and his fielding at ss makes me long for Renteria to return.Enough about this so called "collision" with Crawford it was more like two people bumping into each other Theo should have traded him after his April outburst Sutton seams more than capable of filling the utility role
    Posted by attic-dan

I'll bet that you hated Renteria also and were impatient with Pedroia. Do you have anything good to say tonight? Do you know how to punctuate? Get out of the attic and find a tutor.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

In Response to Re: Jed Lowrie much ado about nothing:
    In Response to Jed Lowrie much ado about nothing : I'll bet that you hated Renteria also and were impatient with Pedroia. Do you have anything good to say tonight? Do you know how to punctuate? Get out of the attic and find a tutor.
    Posted by Your-Echo

I've been bagged by the grammer police comma oh the shame of it all period I'll never be able to post again another period

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Jed Lowrie much ado about nothing:
    In Response to Re: Jed Lowrie much ado about nothing :   I've been bagged by the grammer police comma oh the shame of it all period I'll never be able to post again another period
    Posted by attic-dan

LOL. I don't agree with your OP at all, but that post is hilarious.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Alex Gonzales is still performing at an acceptable level in Atlanta.

Sections
Shortcuts