Jeff Francouer.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxhero. Show bosoxhero's posts

Jeff Francouer.

He is known to have a strong arm.Would the Sox be willing to trade to the Royals for him?Would you think he would be an upgrade to the current outfield?I don't think he would cost much to trade for.let me read your thoughts.I say yes because if teams don't run on your outfield that saves runs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Re: Jeff Francouer.

In response to bosoxhero's comment:

He is known to have a strong arm.Would the Sox be willing to trade to the Royals for him?Would you think he would be an upgrade to the current outfield?I don't think he would cost much to trade for.let me read your thoughts.I say yes because if teams don't run on your outfield that saves runs.

For what it's worth, last season Jeff Francouer was valued at a negative 1.2 Wins Above Replacment, ranking 56th among 57 qualified MLB outfielders:

http://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.aspx?pos=of&stats=bat&lg=all&qual=y&type=8&season=2012&month=0&season1=2012&ind=0&team=0&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=0

Among outfielders with at least 300 plate appearances last year, Francouer ranked 108th of 109 in WAR:

http://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.aspx?pos=of&stats=bat&lg=all&qual=300&type=8&season=2012&month=0&season1=2012&ind=0&team=0&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=0

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

he is not very good and doesn't hit righties well which is what we are looking for at this point.

pass

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

No thank you to Jeff Francouer.

Jeff can go play in Taiwan with Manny.   LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Jeff Francoeur should be called "The King of First Impressions." Go check out how well he hits on his first tour of duty with a new team. Atlanta, New York, Texas, KC.  First year anywhere, he hits.

And then bear in mind, he has one year left on his current deal..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

I traded for him in 2k12 and he batted 194 that season... pass 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks' comment:

I traded for him in 2k12 and he batted 194 that season... pass 

LOL!