Jenny Dell is so much better than Watney

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Jenny Dell is so much better than Watney

She's better looking, she has more charisma, she comes across like she actually understands the questions she's asking. She's the one move the Red Sox made in the off season that's worked out. She worthy of the position once held by Tina Cervasio.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: Jenny Dell is so much better than Watney

In Response to Jenny Dell is so much better than Watney:
    She's the one move the Red Sox made in the off season that's worked out. Posted by DirtyWaterLover

Yup.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Jenny Dell is so much better than Watney":
    She's better looking, she has more charisma, she comes across like she actually understands the questions she's asking. She's the one move the Red Sox made in the off season that's worked out. She worthy of the position once held by Tina Cervasio. Posted by DirtyWaterLover
    She's nice, and she's cute, bur she's no Heidi, not even close my friend.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Better than Watney - better shape.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rightymclefty. Show rightymclefty's posts

Not even close! Heidi was so much better than this plain Jane.
    Heidi was a head turner. Jenny is run of the mill, who you can see every day.
    When Heidi was in studio at WEEI, they said there have never been so many guys finding excuses to take a look at her.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Less Filling, Tastes Great! Come on, let's face it, if you were in a menage a trois with the two, you might as well be in Heaven. Double the Hottie, double the fun!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

She's better looking, she has more charisma, she comes across like she actually understands the questions she's asking. She's the one move the Red Sox made in the off season that's worked out. She worthy of the position once held by Tina Cervasio.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover

Yeh, but how's her food tasting technique?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Jenny Dell is so much better than Watney:
    Not even close! Heidi was so much better than this plain Jane. Heidi was a head turner. Jenny is run of the mill, who you can see every day. When Heidi was in studio at WEEI, they said there have never been so many guys finding excuses to take a look at her.
    Posted by rightymclefty

+10000.. watney is a chrevolet whatever. watney was a special edition porshe or bentley. one of a kind. as for the guy saying jennny wasntr injured in the off-season, one of my red sox buds begs to differ. they had a very "wild" time together. she had to take a few days off work to "recover".

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Watney is a butch compared to Dell. Jenny has many more accoutrements.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Posted by DirtyWaterLover

But do the players like her? Thats what counts. If they do ,she gets into that position.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from poprox13. Show poprox13's posts

Watney>Dell

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harv53. Show harv53's posts

Watney />Dell
    Posted by poprox13

Watney . .

Dell  ^^

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tom-uk. Show tom-uk's posts

Heidi Watney, NESN personality, at the "Chipping In for the         Red Sox Foundation" event at Fenway Park, Aug. 29, 2011 -- "I         was the emcee. I was not supposed to be golfing. I told them I         do not want to golf because my game is so terrible. I should not         do it in front of people. And yet Jim Rice put me on the spot,         handed me a club, and said, 'You're going to hit a stroke.' I         don't think there's ever been someone golfing in high heels at         home plate at Fenway. I have no idea what club this is. I'm not         athletic. I got up there and hit a really terrible shot. I've         only golfed with [cousin] Nick maybe once. What am I thinking?         Make contact with the ball. I'm thinking I'm going to kill Jim         for this. I'm in high heels. Please don't fall on my butt.'"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

jenny is dressed too dour-looking...she is a bombshell wearing matronly clothing...

they need to release those beasts..

but i loved all my sox women...hazel, heidi, and now jenny

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

I get so tired of pro sports marching out chicks to do interviews and analysis.  Give me somebody that knows the games.  Go watch Playboy if that's what you want.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I think they're both lovely women, seriously.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Remember, if Jenny Dell was obese, according to Obama's wife, or over the age of 60 she would not have been hired.
    Posted by TrotterNixon

You needed Obama's wife to tell you that. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I couldn't stand listening to Watney.  She was a looker but was empty headed.  She's much more suited for Laker games.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rightymclefty. Show rightymclefty's posts

Plus, Heidi was a 100 times better dresser.
    Guess fake booobs win the day for some here.

Sections
Shortcuts