Jenny Dell leaves Sox sidelines

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Jenny Dell leaves Sox sidelines

By: Gayle Fee, Inside Track  

NESN has confirmed that uber-popular Red Sox sideline reporter Jenny Dell has been reassigned and the station is actively looking for her replacement for the 2014 baseball season. The move comes just weeks after Dell and Sox third baseman Will Middlebrooks went public with their romantic relationship.

“NESN has an active search for a Red Sox sideline reporter,” station spokesman Gary Roy said in response to an inquiry from the Track. “Jenny Dell, a multi-talented on-air personality, is anchoring ‘NESN Sports Today’ and handling other assignments for NESN.”

The move comes just days after NESN announced that Sox broadcaster Jerry Remy, whose son is charged with the murder of his girlfriend and the mother of his child, would return to the booth for the upcoming season.

Dell and Middlebrooks, who have been dating for nearly a year, began appearing together in public last fall after the Sox won the World Series. On New Year’s Eve Middlebrooks texted his 143,000 followers a pic of him with his arm around Dell and the message: “Happy New Year from us to you! Here’s to a great 2014!”

We’re told that the decision to reassign Jenny was mutual and that she will be staying at the station, at least for now. More in tomorrow’s Inside Track.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

Re: Jenny Dell leaves Sox sidelines

Just a matter of time.

is Jaime Erdahl going to work for the Bruins and Sox?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

If she can get Middlebrooks slugging like a champ again then it's all good....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Forrest_Gump. Show Forrest_Gump's posts

No comment.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Forrest_Gump's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No comment.

[/QUOTE]I love it !!!!!!    I heard on WEEI this morning that John Henry is going to purchasr the "BUBBA GUMP SHRIMP COMPANY" and send Jenny, JENNY DELL back home to Forrest, FORREST GUMP to keep her away from the power hitting 3rd baseman !!!!    What say you ????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Forrest_Gump's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No comment.

[/QUOTE]I love it !!!!!!    I heard on WEEI this morning that John Henry is going to purchasr the "BUBBA GUMP SHRIMP COMPANY" and send Jenny, JENNY DELL back home to Forrest, FORREST GUMP to keep her away from the power hitting 3rd baseman !!!!    What say you ????

[/QUOTE]
    Keep her away ? Why?  Ballpayers can't find love.? And who's business is it to tell someone that? Since your mister funny ,Why not tell us about your private life.Should we all laugh ? Dam !   Jenny still has another job with nesn  and she's happy... ok

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Forrest_Gump's comment

OMG....priceless!

Someone has a great sense of humor!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

as far as I'm concerned about this. I think that NESN SUCKS for doing that to Jenny Dell.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

http://www.yardbarker.com/mlb/articles/msn/jenny_dell_off_red_sox_games_likely_because_of_will_middlebrooks_relationship/15670886

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Forrest_Gump's comment

OMG....priceless!

[/QUOTE]Thanks CoolMoney MouthLaughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Forrest_Gump's comment

OMG....priceless!

[/QUOTE]

Ummm... so Forest Gump is your other screen name, or are you just taking credit for someone elses creativeness.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Forrest_Gump's comment

OMG....priceless!

[/QUOTE]

Ummm... so Forest Gump is your other screen name, or are you just taking credit for someone elses creativeness.

[/QUOTE]   No, But I was so thrilled with your post about "HUMOR" i automaticly thought that you were talking about  BILL-806 !!!!!!!    Thanks anyway........

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

At this point, may I take a TEBOW  !!!    By Jenny, JENNY DELL !!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well....considering what 'taking a Tebow' involves......I'm sure your used to that 'position'....

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well....considering what 'taking a Tebow' involves......I'm sure your used to that 'position'....

[/QUOTE]You need to take a "time out"  !!!