Jenny Dell to Fox Sports 1?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Jenny Dell to Fox Sports 1?

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

Found the pic on Boston.com. I guess it's official.

Dell Tweet.jpg

I wonder if she sent this card to Forrest, FORREST GUMP ??????

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to tvfrank's comment:

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

Jenny Dell might be fairly attractive but eye candy, no way !! You's guys need spectacles. 

Hetch

Calling  Ms. Dell  'eye candy' is about as accurate as  Bill being described as an intellectual.

Btw, will she now be referred to as "Our Miss Brooks?'

Now I know why you are so smart !!!!      A real knee slapper !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to tvfrank's comment:

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

Jenny Dell might be fairly attractive but eye candy, no way !! You's guys need spectacles. 

Hetch

Calling  Ms. Dell  'eye candy' is about as accurate as  Bill being described as an intellectual.

Btw, will she now be referred to as "Our Miss Brooks?'

some people will find anything to get a reason to make fun of Bill.  If you don't think Jenny Dell is cute, perhaps you are attracted to the other person in the picture a bit too much.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Big conversation this morning on WEEI & NESN.......   Something has to give, soooooon !!

Yes, the Jenny Dell saga is much more interesting than the NFL playoffs...

It is a bye week for the Pats and the weekend guys sort of just go with what the callers want.  So yes, it is more intersting at least for this morning at least in Boston.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

Jenny is certainly better looking that Bill-806

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to charliedarling's comment:

She is better looking than a lot of people.  The sports radio talk goes deeper than just discussing her looks.  Seems the sox wanted the two to keep their relationship quiet.  There is talk that Middy's relationship with Jenny is a possible reason to his trip back to McCoy last season.  The other talk is Middy may know his time is up with the sox, thus the reason for his tweet with Jenny, knowing well that the sox would not approve.

So yes, at the moment this is more interesting than the nfl playoffs when the pats have a bye.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to steven11's comment:

She is better looking than a lot of people.  The sports radio talk goes deeper than just discussing her looks.  Seems the sox wanted the two to keep their relationship quiet.  There is talk that Middy's relationship with Jenny is a possible reason to his trip back to McCoy last season.  The other talk is Middy may know his time is up with the sox, thus the reason for his tweet with Jenny, knowing well that the sox would not approve.

So yes, at the moment this is more interesting than the nfl playoffs when the pats have a bye.

Not when you have a dime on one game and a nickel on another......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

I hope you are not listening to talk radio to increase your winnings.  If that is the case then kiss that money so long.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Oh man..Kingface..which teams did you pick to win..?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Whats the latest ???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

Well.......midway through the first game I thought I was heading to Mexico in a few months.....  Picked KC to win and the under in the philly game which wound up winning.  No major harm done but some work to do today.  I don't have a gambling problem btw.....just do it really in the playoffs to make things more interesting when I don't have a horse this weekend (Pats).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Well.......midway through the first game I thought I was heading to Mexico in a few months.....  Picked KC to win and the under in the philly game which wound up winning.  No major harm done but some work to do today.  I don't have a gambling problem btw.....just do it really in the playoffs to make things more interesting when I don't have a horse this weekend (Pats).

I can't believe KC blew that lead.  Good luck today!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Thanks buddy.  Hoping for a low scoring game in Cincy and a 49ers convincing win......  Then I'm done.  Too stressful!!!!!  I'll stick to $2 dollar bets or pitchers of beer on the golf course!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Thanks buddy.  Hoping for a low scoring game in Cincy and a 49ers convincing win......  Then I'm done.  Too stressful!!!!!  I'll stick to $2 dollar bets or pitchers of beer on the golf course!!

Haha..okay..I'll keep my fingers crossed. I am rooting for the 49ers to win big anyhow..

I know what you mean..I like to bet every now and then..but a couple of bucks is a lot less stressful.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I heard that Forrest, FORREST GUMP WILL CALLING MIDDLEBROOKS TO A DUEL !!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

Dell sleeping with the players is like House of Cards. She's getting inside info on the clubhouse, and some of that will leak out. Middy can't hit a change up and is getting played by Annie Savoy, dumb.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

If Dell is playing the hot corner with WMB, and Heidi was sliding into home with Varitek, who was Tina hitting in the cage with?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to youkillus' comment:

If Dell is playing the hot corner with WMB, and Heidi was sliding into home with Varitek, who was Tina hitting in the cage with?

A wild guess here ??   MAN-RAM ???  That despicable fraud juicer was all over anything that looked the roll !!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to youkillus' comment:

Dell sleeping with the players is like House of Cards. She's getting inside info on the clubhouse, and some of that will leak out. Middy can't hit a change up and is getting played by Annie Savoy, dumb.

Reminds me of the movie DEPARTED, it was on TV this past weekend !!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Forrest,FORREST GUMP just called ........  He wants Jenny,JENNY DELL to come home sooooon......  Its much warmer back home !!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

Forrest,FORREST GUMP just called ........  He wants Jenny,JENNY DELL to come home sooooon......  Its much warmer back home !!!

I don't get the whole forest gump thing.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

"Jenny" as in Forrest Gump's 'girlfried.  Bill repeats the same joke over and over again thinking it will get funnier.....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

"Jenny" as in Forrest Gump's 'girlfried.  Bill repeats the same joke over and over again thinking it will get funnier.....

CoolSealed...... Kind of sad that all of AMERICA is not intune with the story of Forrest, FORREST GUMP !!!!

Money Mouth

Sections
Shortcuts