3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Jenny Dell to Fox Sports 1?

In response to tvfrank's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

well my sources confirm that the dell is indeed living in the same crib with middy..presented a major conflict of interest. very unprofessional.. dell better hope middy proposes for she could get a very bad rep....

[/QUOTE]Maybe in the "old days", but nowadays with "BIG-O-CARE" that is all covered in the POLICY !!!!  & its nice to see the young ones signing up !!!   Come to think of it, i think its covered by the old people too !!!!Cool

[/QUOTE]

Good news for you, Festus, the next president will be white. The next president, however, will be female. So continue on sharpening up on your sexist humor; hopefully, it will be funnier than your racist humor.

[/QUOTE]Is that the best you have on this rainy Sunday afternoon before a Patriots game ???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

well my sources confirm that the dell is indeed living in the same crib with middy..presented a major conflict of interest. very unprofessional.. dell better hope middy proposes for she could get a very bad rep....

[/QUOTE]

Is this really true? Why would you say "your sources"? You don't have sources. Who are they?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Kate Upton

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is this really true? Why would you say "your sources"? You don't have sources. Who are they?

[/QUOTE]We need SOURCES  !!!   Heck, there is a shrimp boat captain out there with a broken HEART  !!!    Forrest,FORREST GUMP !!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

"Alls quiet @ NESN"  !!!!      While Red Sox Nation waits with wonder & bated breath !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

"Alls quiet @ NESN"  !!!!      While Red Sox Nation waits with wonder & bated breath !!!

[/QUOTE]

Good lord Bill.......see a Dr. ......That thing isn't supposed to last past 4 hours.....

I do hear that you're a the "Master" with "Bated" breath however.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to seannybboi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kate Upton

[/QUOTE]

I don't think Ice Cream could stand it. lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Jenny Dell might be fairly attractive but eye candy, no way !! You's guys need spectacles. 

Hetch

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jenny Dell might be fairly attractive but eye candy, no way !! You's guys need spectacles. 

Hetch

[/QUOTE]Hetch,    I dare you to say that to Forrest, FORREST GUMP !!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to JohnnyLefty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/2013/12/22/nesn-jenny-dell-talks-with-fox-sports/Z7oF3Wb9DB4M6SRNLvpNpI/story.html

Who should they bring in to replace Dell if she leaves?? I'm thinking Nesn should get rid of the eye candy and get someone that actually knows their Baseball ala a Ken Rosenthol or something. (I'm not saying Ken Rosenthol I'm just saying someone that knows Baseball well)

[/QUOTE]

Nesn should get rid of eye candy?  I'm a guy and to say that nesn should get rid of eye candy is really strange to me. Jenny Dell in no way controls the game other then something to feast your eyes on during a break.  Someone that knows baseball is Don andJerry. Relax and enjoy the view or maybe you need to get checked by a doctor.Unless you really do like Ken more. Close your eyes if she bothers you.......

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I tried closing my eyes but I still couldn't take her squeeky voice.

Face it, she's a total lightweight.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]

http://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/2013/12/22/nesn-jenny-dell-talks-with-fox-sports/Z7oF3Wb9DB4M6SRNLvpNpI/story.html

Who should they bring in to replace Dell if she leaves?? I'm thinking Nesn should get rid of the eye candy and get someone that actually knows their Baseball ala a Ken Rosenthol or something. (I'm not saying Ken Rosenthol I'm just saying someone that knows Baseball well)

[/QUOTE]

To be honest. I think "sideline" reporters in all sports are useless. The in-game or halftime interviews with managers and coaches have to be the most worthless enterprise of the telecast. Have someone around to dig up info on in-game injuries in football and hockey. 

Anyone with anykind of knowledge to give analysis can be in the booth. If Ken Rosenthal has knowledge that is useful for the telecast, put him in the booth. It's not like he's doing any kind of reporting once the game starts.

So get rid of them all in all sports.

Now if you feel the need to have someone down there for postgame interviews, that's fine. Have them do that. In basketball, the announcers are at floor level, so one of them can do it. 

In football, the sideline reporter at the game is doing pregame and postgame reports, so unless they find actual REAL news -- injuries -- there's no need to go to them during the game.

In hockey, the reporter can produce something for in-between periods.

iIn baseball, whoever does the postgame interviews will be doing pregame reports and to me, that's enough.

I don't need stupid fan interviews or useless in-game interviews with managers or coaches. There are some light, feature reports that have been done -- best food for example -- that I actually don't mind, but save them for the pregame. Nothing wrong with an offbeat segment in the pregame, but get that stuff out of the games.

There's just too much crp in the game broadcasts in all sports.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

The advent of the sideline reporter was a means of getting diversity on the broadcast crew. That is why the vast majority are female. It makes sense to have attractive females in that role, but it is done only to appease the pressure groups. No matter how cute these women may be, I doubt that any additional viewers are drawn to the telecast. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Big conversation this morning on WEEI & NESN.......   Something has to give, soooooon !!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

Big conversation this morning on WEEI & NESN.......   Something has to give, soooooon !!

[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Jenny Dell saga is much more interesting than the NFL playoffs...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

First off, who cares.

As for this, "I'm thinking Nesn should get rid of the eye candy and get someone that actually knows their Baseball"

You're kidding right? 

NESN isn't catering to folks like us who care about baseball knowledge. They are catering to casual fines. Jenny Dell will be replaced by...another Jenny Dell. And on it goes...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

First off, who cares.

As for this, "I'm thinking Nesn should get rid of the eye candy and get someone that actually knows their Baseball"

You're kidding right? 

NESN isn't catering to folks like us who care about baseball knowledge. They are catering to casual fines. Jenny Dell will be replaced by...another Jenny Dell. And on it goes...

[/QUOTE]TRUE DAT !!!    Actually, the best thing NESN could do, would be to send Jenny, JENNY DELL back to Forrest, FORREST GUMP to live "happily evaa after" !!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to royf19's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

To be honest. I think "sideline" reporters in all sports are useless. The in-game or halftime interviews with managers and coaches have to be the most worthless enterprise of the telecast. Have someone around to dig up info on in-game injuries in football and hockey. 

Anyone with anykind of knowledge to give analysis can be in the booth. If Ken Rosenthal has knowledge that is useful for the telecast, put him in the booth. It's not like he's doing any kind of reporting once the game starts.

So get rid of them all in all sports.

Now if you feel the need to have someone down there for postgame interviews, that's fine. Have them do that. In basketball, the announcers are at floor level, so one of them can do it. 

In football, the sideline reporter at the game is doing pregame and postgame reports, so unless they find actual REAL news -- injuries -- there's no need to go to them during the game.

In hockey, the reporter can produce something for in-between periods.

iIn baseball, whoever does the postgame interviews will be doing pregame reports and to me, that's enough.

I don't need stupid fan interviews or useless in-game interviews with managers or coaches. There are some light, feature reports that have been done -- best food for example -- that I actually don't mind, but save them for the pregame. Nothing wrong with an offbeat segment in the pregame, but get that stuff out of the games.

There's just too much crp in the game broadcasts in all sports.

[/QUOTE]

+++++++++++++ Couldn't agree more! And while they're at getting rid of useless in game non-sense, I'd like camera crews to stop the extreme close-ups of fans in the stands designed to intensify the excitement of the moment. Stick to the action on the field. If the game itself does not already hold enough drama for some folks, might I suggest switching over to the latest episodes of "The Young and Witless" or some such.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Found the pic on Boston.com. I guess it's official.

Dell Tweet.jpg

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

Dell Tweet.jpg

[/QUOTE]WOW, I guess that they are an ITEM !!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Dell Tweet.jpg

[/QUOTE]WOW, I guess that they are an ITEM !!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Looks like you can stop taking that little blue pill now Bill.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

Jenny was fine and you can bet she will be replaced by another woman, which is fine by me.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joemanc. Show joemanc's posts

Good riddance!!   did not like her at all.  she had an irritating voice and her corny story  interruptions during the intense games did nothing for me.  Heidi was way better eye candy and she had better baseball intelligence.

Sections
Shortcuts