Jenny Dell

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Re: Jenny Dell

In response to DevotedRSgirl's comment:

Can someone please tell Jenny when asking a question to think it through in her head before it comes out of her mouth? Evertime they do a player profile she reports what she has and then says "Don, do you got anymore?" DO YOU GOT????????????????? Drives me crazy!Yell

Jenny Dell drives me crazy in a different way.... But if that how she drives you... i feel sorry for you !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jenny Dell should thank her parents for her good looks.  Without them, she would be flipping burgers at Wendy's.   LOL

Hey UGLY !!!  Would you care to send a buger this way.LOL

Whoa, wait a minute there 아이스크림.    That's quite a leap to go from suggesting her looks helped her to become a sideline Red Sox reporter to suggest that she'd only be cut out for menial service labor if she weren't attractive.  There are many people who have achieved great professional success in spite of their homely appearance.  

[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DevotedRSgirl. Show DevotedRSgirl's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

Can someone please tell Jenny when asking a question to think it through in her head before it comes out of her mouth? Evertime they do a player profile she reports what she has and then says "Don, do you got anymore?" DO YOU GOT????????????????? Drives me crazy!Yell

had to check your moniker again for there's no way you could b a guy.. so ur a "girl" hatin on her..she meets the top 5 criteria for the job, grammar and diction werent in the top 100. get real...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DevotedRSgirl. Show DevotedRSgirl's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

had to check your moniker again for there's no way you could b a guy.. so ur a "girl" hatin on her..she meets the top 5 criteria for the job, grammar and diction werent in the top 100. get real...

Relax.................it was just an observation.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to mjagger's comment:

I graduated from U RANUS with a BA in BS.

Ha! now aren't you a clever little cleveland steamah!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

well well well.....different screen name.....same ol lame redneck jazz........can somebody let me borrow a can of fabrez for the clever little cleveland steamah???

note to the steamah. there are no rednecks that are born and raised in boston mass.

[/QUOTE]

? Please translate. I don't speak fluent redneck.

[/QUOTE]

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Let's face it, they didn't hire Jenny for her grammar.

She talks? ;-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Jenny is not nearly as pretty as Heidi.  Nice rack though.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

When did she speak?? I missed that!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Don't most of the announcers say, "there's three outs?" I think you're picking on the wrong person. I don't know who puts together some of these insane interviews, but I think she saves most of them, and does a really good job overall!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

Why do they got to have a female with a microphone axin' questions while a game is happenin' and all youse fans are tryin' to enjoy the good success of the Red Sox, anyways?

"There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why.....I dream of things that never were and ask why not?"- Robert Kennedy

Good one zilla!

I agree, I tune in to watch the game, not some gal rambling on about nothing.  I also don't want to watch people visiting jerry an don.  I want to watch the game.

Why is it that female announcers on nesn are attractive while male announcers are not?  I think it means that gals are better fans than guys.  We don't need eye candy to enjoy the game.  Just another example of why females are superior to malesWinkInnocentLaughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Jenny Dell should thank her parents for her good looks.  Without them, she would be flipping burgers at Wendy's.   LOL

Whoa, wait a minute there 아이스크림.    That's quite a leap to go from suggesting her looks helped her to become a sideline Red Sox reporter to suggest that she'd only be cut out for menial service labor if she weren't attractive.  There are many people who have achieved great professional success in spite of their homely appearance.  

Name one female announcer past or present who worked for nesn who is homely.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

Where in my post did I suggest that a female nesn announcer would be homely?  Check the highlighted words in the context of the full exchange.  I didn't write, "There are many homely female announcers." 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Why is it that female announcers on nesn are attractive while male announcers are not?  I think it means that gals are better fans than guys.  We don't need eye candy to enjoy the game.  Just another example of why females are superior to malesWinkInnocentLaughing

Heck yes, females are vastly superior to males.

Especially their anatomies. WinkLaughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No argument from me.

They're definitely superior.

Still, I'm glad I'm not one. LOL

They have to put up with way too much crap!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

Nice rack though.

Surprised

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

Good one zilla!

I agree, I tune in to watch the game, not some gal rambling on about nothing.  I also don't want to watch people visiting jerry an don.  I want to watch the game.

LOL 67.  Excellent post.  Spot on!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Jenny is not nearly as pretty as Heidi.  Nice rack though.

Agree , Jenny is no Heidi. Also agree with your 2nd point as well. Lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:

[QUOTE]

Good one zilla!

LOL 67.  Excellent post.  Spot on!

[/QUOTE]

Just stating the obvious!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

Where in my post did I suggest that a female nesn announcer would be homely?  Check the highlighted words in the context of the full exchange.  I didn't write, "There are many homely female announcers." 

[/QUOTE]

You misunderstood my post.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We are vastly syperior to males in every way possible!!!

25. This post has been removed.