Jenny Dell

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DevotedRSgirl. Show DevotedRSgirl's posts

Jenny Dell

Can someone please tell Jenny when asking a question to think it through in her head before it comes out of her mouth? Evertime they do a player profile she reports what she has and then says "Don, do you got anymore?" DO YOU GOT????????????????? Drives me crazy!Yell

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Jenny Dell

Let's face it, they didn't hire Jenny for her grammar.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Can't say that I've noticed any bad grammar.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DevotedRSgirl. Show DevotedRSgirl's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

OK....OK i get it! Wink

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Yes I am so angry that I have to turn on my T.V. and watch Jenny Dell speak (obvious sarcasm)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I havent noticed Tongue Out

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

While Heidi did make for better eye candy, at least the reporting tends to focus on baseball matters and not the curly fries at the visiting ballpark.  I do have to admit though, Heidi's tasting techinique in front of the cameras was inpeccable.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Jenny Dell should thank her parents for her good looks.  Without them, she would be flipping burgers at Wendy's.   LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to DevotedRSgirl's comment:

Can someone please tell Jenny when asking a question to think it through in her head before it comes out of her mouth? Evertime they do a player profile she reports what she has and then says "Don, do you got anymore?" DO YOU GOT????????????????? Drives me crazy!Yell

I hadn't noticed that until you mentioned it but now that you have I can HEAR her saying it! 

Obviously this is something that guys hadn't noticed but you, being a DevotedRSgirl, picked up on immediately.  Anything further said on my part would probably be construed to be sexist so I'll shut up.  Smile

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

I think we can safely say that 95% of us don't really watch jenny for her amazing reporting skills anyways.

At the end of your rope                                                                                                     

Hanging by a thread

He'd give anything for this to just go away

This grip is only so strong

I try to hold on tightly

But it's all slipping through my fingers

In a fleeting moment 

Aspirations bled dry

Eyes that once beamed with hope now only stare in remorse.

-Times of grace

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Why do they got to have a female with a microphone axin' questions while a game is happenin' and all youse fans are tryin' to enjoy the good success of the Red Sox, anyways?

"There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why.....I dream of things that never were and ask why not?"- Robert Kennedy

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

Jenny Dell should thank her parents for her good looks.  Without them, she would be flipping burgers at Wendy's.   LOL

Whoa, wait a minute there 아이스크림.    That's quite a leap to go from suggesting her looks helped her to become a sideline Red Sox reporter to suggest that she'd only be cut out for menial service labor if she weren't attractive.  There are many people who have achieved great professional success in spite of their homely appearance.  

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I think she speaks good English.  In fact , she speaks gooder English than me.  Sorry , I don't got anything else.

Stabbed by Foulke.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

[QUOTE]

Whoa, wait a minute there 아이스크림.    That's quite a leap to go from suggesting her looks helped her to become a sideline Red Sox reporter to suggest that she'd only be cut out for menial service labor if she weren't attractive.  There are many people who have achieved great professional success in spite of their homely appearance.  

[/QUOTE]

Hello Sheriff-Rojas   Laughing

Nice Korean skills and congrats with your 2,000th post!!!  Cool

I was just joking about my comment on Jenny.   LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to mjagger's comment:

[QUOTE]

Why? Are all the HOOTERS out of business?

[/QUOTE]

Hello mjagger    Laughing

Good point about Hooters.   LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hello Sheriff-Rojas   Laughing

Nice Korean skills and congrats with your 2,000th post!!!  Cool

I was just joking about my comment on Jenny.   LOL

[/QUOTE]

More like my Google and cut and paste skills, Dairy Treat.  Thanks for the congrats, but it's probably more like 6000 posts since I've had a couple of incarnations on this chatboard.  LOTIC (lots of tongue-in-cheek).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from candre99. Show candre99's posts

i cant stand jenny dell.

she adds nothing gto the game.

for all that matters i cant stand orcello either.

the last couple of years hes been hard to take

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to candre99's comment:

i cant stand jenny dell.

she adds nothing gto the game.

for all that matters i cant stand orcello either.

the last couple of years hes been hard to take

Do you like green eggs and ham?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to DevotedRSgirl's comment:

had to check your moniker again for there's no way you could b a guy.. so ur a "girl" hatin on her..she meets the top 5 criteria for the job, grammar and diction werent in the top 100. get real...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

what did someone say? she'd be flippin burgers? yeah right. she graduated from UMASS Amherst with a BA in communication and journalism in 2008 and went right to ESPN. As much as I miss HazalMae and Heidi watching and listening to Jenny suits me just fine. She does a great job for NESN.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

If you want to talk to her just dial 867-5309 and ask for Jenny

25. This post has been removed.