Jeopardy!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re: Jeopardy!

...and what a joke he now has "Respect" as his tagline when he is among the least respectful posters here.  Pathetic, but what do you expect from a moron?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Here we go with Bill-806 and Idiots (DPOrtiz) beginning to canvass the boards again with their bologna.

NO COST for the  BOLOGNA  !!!!      >RESPECT

What didn't you get all last week when you were suspended? Practically nobody supported you and most that used to just ignore you were singing songs of joy while you were gone.

Spare me/us .......  You need to lighten up.......  This is a funny thread, it's an off day, and BDC & I have made amends......  BDC will be training their MODS in HUMOR, may I/we suggest that you take their "on-line session too"  !!!!     >HUMOR/RESPECT ...........

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

You are #$#%$ I would guess. You and the Thread Bearer (2004Idiots) are right back at it. Nobody here other than pimpsegreen likes your attempt at Lewis/Martin comedy act.

You both nearly destroyed the forum last summer and again this spring.

Neither of you desereve "respect".

Why so angry ??????    Actually, if truth be known, after last seasons BOBBY VALENTINE fiasco, IDIO, DAD/BILL-806 and others brought HUMOR to the board.....  SORT of like a "BREATH OF FRESH AIR" !!!!!    >RESPECT

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

You own the title for azz-clown. Self-centered jerk.

Thats not the kind of talk that BDC is looking for from its posters !!!!    >RESPECT

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to klaus1954's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You are #$#%$ I would guess. You and the Thread Bearer (2004Idiots) are right back at it. Nobody here other than pimpsegreen likes your attempt at Lewis/Martin comedy act.

Why so angry ??????    Actually, if truth be known, after last seasons BOBBY VALENTINE fiasco, IDIO, DAD/BILL-806 and others brought HUMOR to the board.....  SORT of like a "BREATH OF FRESH AIR" !!!!!    >RESPECT

[/QUOTE]

I am told that your daily predictions all winter long about Papi never recovering from his achillies injury brought down the BDC house with nonstop laughter.  You were the Jerry Seinfeld of the forum with that witty, funny monologue. I wish that I was witty enough to come up with such hilarious material. You are one super funny man.  Such a comic only comes along every generation. 

[/QUOTE]Thank you, or SHUCKS it was nothing.........  Im glad Papi made it back, howevaa I was a voice of reason and not pie in the sky "hope"......  When Papi went down last July and tried to come back in august and had to be shut down again, there was CONCERN (GRAVE CONCERN, is there any other) for the 2013 season...... Fast forward to spring training and he could not run or hit for the 1st month, GRAVE GRAVE CONCERN.......  Heck at that point, he couldn't even golf !!!!  The fact that he made it back is just incredible, if he makes the year with strong #'s will be even more incredible......  That being said, 2 more good games yesterday/night !!!!    >RESPECT

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am told that your daily predictions all winter long about Papi never recovering from his achillies injury brought down the BDC house with nonstop laughter.  You were the Jerry Seinfeld of the forum with that witty, funny monologue. I wish that I was witty enough to come up with such hilarious material. You are one super funny man.  Such a comic only comes along every generation. 

[/QUOTE]Thank you, or SHUCKS it was nothing.........  Im glad Papi made it back, howevaa I was a voice of reason and not pie in the sky "hope"......  When Papi went down last July and tried to come back in august and had to be shut down again, there was CONCERN (GRAVE CONCERN, is there any other) for the 2013 season...... Fast forward to spring training and he could not run or hit for the 1st month, GRAVE GRAVE CONCERN.......  Heck at that point, he couldn't even golf !!!!  The fact that he made it back is just incredible, if he makes the year with strong #'s will be even more incredible......  That being said, 2 more good games yesterday/night !!!!    >RESPECT

[/QUOTE]

Everyone had concerns but you made it humorous by complaining about your concerns on multiple threads on a daily basis all winter long.  Only a professional comedian like you could do that without being repetitive and redundant.  Your timing and cadence were near perfection. Don Rickles couldn't had done it any better. BDC was so right in reinstating you due to the humor that you bring to this boring forum. Long live comedian Bill-806.

Whatever happened to the other comedian who specialized on Jake ( Ellsbury). He was extremely funny and entertaining also.

[/QUOTE]

Even burrito should get a chuckle from this dialogue dynamic.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Thank you, or SHUCKS it was nothing.........  Im glad Papi made it back, howevaa I was a voice of reason and not pie in the sky "hope"......  When Papi went down last July and tried to come back in august and had to be shut down again, there was CONCERN (GRAVE CONCERN, is there any other) for the 2013 season...... Fast forward to spring training and he could not run or hit for the 1st month, GRAVE GRAVE CONCERN.......  Heck at that point, he couldn't even golf !!!!  The fact that he made it back is just incredible, if he makes the year with strong #'s will be even more incredible......  That being said, 2 more good games yesterday/night !!!!    >RESPECT

Everyone had concerns but you made it humorous by complaining about your concerns on multiple threads on a daily basis all winter long.  Only a professional comedian like you could do that without being repetitive and redundant.  Your timing and cadence were near perfection. Don Rickles couldn't had done it any better. BDC was so right in reinstating you due to the humor that you bring to this boring forum. Long live comedian Bill-806.

Whatever happened to the other comedian who specialized on Jake ( Ellsbury). He was extremely funny and entertaining also.

YUK YUK, now your making fun of me ?????    Howevaa, I will say that back in my NAVY days, my quarterly marks always ended with "and BILL continues to add MORALE to the SHIP"  !!!!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to mjagger's comment:

Btw, seeing klaus'(pike) name all over this board is like seeing your home infested with cockroaches, except that cockroaches are more entertaining and less hated.

Please, >RESPECT

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.