Jerry Remy son charged with murder

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Jerry Remy son charged with murder

Jarad Remey, has been charged in a domestic violence stabbing death of a 27 year old woman, in Waltham Mass. He had been arrested and released Wednesday. He has been taken  into custody, awaiting arraignment

murder in Waltham - Jared Remy "believed to be the son" of Jerry Remy arrested for allegedly stabbing his girlfriend to death update @9am

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Re: Jerry Remy son charged with murder

I don't quite know how to respond to this.  This is a tragedy for everyone involved regardless of families, but it seems to hit a little closer to home if it's Jerry's son.

Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to S5's comment:

I don't quite know how to respond to this.  This is a tragedy for everyone involved regardless of families, but it seems to hit a little closer to home if it's Jerry's son.

Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

Yup, there are two families that are never going to be the same...

Stupid and senseless.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Heartbreaking.......  No one, no familiy is immune to todays dysfunctional world......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

to remain respectful, all i can say is...damn!!!...<smh>FrownFrown @4B's + 100

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Jarad Remey, has been charged in a domestic violence stabbing death of a 27 year old woman, in Waltham Mass. He had been arrested and released Wednesday. He has been taken  into custody, awaiting arraignment

murder in Waltham - Jared Remy "believed to be the son" of Jerry Remy arrested for allegedly stabbing his girlfriend to death update @9am

That is tough. His son has been in trouble before, it is just a shame.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaysofYaz. Show DaysofYaz's posts

Wow! ....just wow.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

First the road trip and now this.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Tragic. Have to wonder is steroid use was a contributing factor. I worked with a woman whose son was found guilty of murdering his wife. She is the nicest person and I felt so bad that her life was forever changed for the worse. I feel for Jerry and his wife. It's a heavy burden to bear.

"Hold it fellows, that don't move me. Let's get real, real gone for a change."

-Elvis Presley

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Terrible

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

A very sad situation indeed. Knowing the Boston media, they will be all over Jerry about this. I feel for him and his family.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

he just got released from jail yesterday for beating his girlfriend and he goes home and kills her. Tragic. No doubt roid rage.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to devildavid's comment:

Tragic. Have to wonder is steroid use was a contributing factor. I worked with a woman whose son was found guilty of murdering his wife. She is the nicest person and I felt so bad that her life was forever changed for the worse. I feel for Jerry and his wife. It's a heavy burden to bear.

-Elvis Presley

I immediately thought the same thing when I read the news.

What a sad sad tragedy for both families. I hope Jerry takes some time off and the media shows some respect for him and his family right now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Between his depression, cancer, son's previous legal troubles, and now this, Jerry certainly has had his share of tsuris.  Somehow, through all of it, he has remained chipper on the air.  Maybe that's the way he copes and/or his baseball work is a welcomed distraction from it all.  

This will present another challenge for him.  You figure at some point he's got to breaK (maybe off the air).  

There really isn't much to say, especially since a horrible tragedy has already occured and cannot be reversed, no matter what his son's role was.  For my own selfish reasons, I hope Jerry can carry on because I have listened to him so much, for so long, that he is like a familiar friend.  He and the Red Sox have been a welcomed distraction for me and probably for many of you as well.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Javi60. Show Javi60's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Heartbreaking.......  No one, no familiy is immune to todays dysfunctional world......

Best post...it is a heatbreaking blow to someone like Jerry,  part of  and beloved by RSN...God have mercy!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

prayers and condolences to both families...keep you head up RemDawg... 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc2. Show croc2's posts

Horrible, I can't imagine Jerry will on for a while. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

This is just a senseless and terrible thing to happen.My condolences to the family and friends of the slain woman.

This has to be devastating to Jerry and his family as well.I wish the best for them. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to devildavid's comment:

-Elvis Presley

I would say absolutely that roid rage had a lot to do with this...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

Too bad this happened.  I wonder if this means Jerry is taking off the rest of the season?

I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

We need more knife control in this country.

Stabbed by Foulke.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rightymclefty. Show rightymclefty's posts

Four times arrested on assaulting women. Two restraining orders.

The steroid posession arrest, among others.

This is one bad seed.

My prayers for the four year old, who may have witnessed her mother being horribly murdered.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

get ready for "cheese" "iron" & "paint".

the other tragedy is there is now an empty kitchen somewhere in waltham

(jk)

Sections
Shortcuts