Jerry Remy's statement about the murder

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Jerry Remy's statement about the murder

https://twitter.com/Jerry_Remy/status/368819945322196992/photo/1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Jerry Remy's statement about the murder

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

Pretty amazing & refreshing to hear a parent condemn the CRIME, NOT "alleged crime," of their own child.  This is absolutely stunning given what we would normally hear from parents when their children commit crimes these days.  Most, or at least far too many, immediately go into defense mode, either excusing or outright denying what their child has so obviously done.

My heart goes out to both families, especially the victim's!  Given the pain her family is no doubt going through, it was a stand up move by Jerry to outright condemn this viscious act, "son or no son!" 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Poor guy, how does a parent deal with this Frown

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

First the cancer situation, now this. Not what he needs. Poor Remdawg.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

First the cancer situation, now this. Not what he needs. Poor Remdawg.

also, the depression. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

Pretty amazing & refreshing to hear a parent condemn the CRIME, NOT "alleged crime," of their own child.  This is absolutely stunning given what we would normally hear from parents when their children commit crimes these days.  Most, or at least far too many, immediately go into defense mode, either excusing or outright denying what their child has so obviously done.

My heart goes out to both families, especially the victim's!  Given the pain her family is no doubt going through, it was a stand up move by Jerry to outright condemn this viscious act, "son or no son!" 

[/QUOTE]

I completely agree.  This is a terrific statement. I am glad that Remy did not include nonsense about their wonderful, loving son and their love for him. He called a spade a spade--the right thing to do IMO.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Sorry Joyceand.  Just thought you should know