Jessey Eric is in hiding...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Jessey Eric is in hiding...

Enough said...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding...

In Response to Jessey Eric is in hiding...:
    [QUOTE]Enough said...
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

He and others

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Jessey Eric is in hiding... : He and others
    Posted by piersall[/QUOTE]

MatsuiGoesMo
    MikeyintheBronx
    Nhsteven
    mfymfy

Just to name a few.

I would throw Babe in there but he needs this forum because it's the only hobby he has.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from playball01. Show playball01's posts

Jessey is a damn good poster and it is unfortunate that some of the trolling hobbits have destroyed a positive experience for Jessey and so many others.

Calling out others by naming a thread after them is nothing but an immature move.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]Jessey is a damn good poster and it is unfortunate that some of the trolling hobbits have destroyed a positive experience for Jessey and so many others. Calling out others by naming a thread after them is nothing but an immature move.
    Posted by playball01[/QUOTE]

A damn good poster that only posts when the Sox are struggling and the Yankees are winning.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

started by the  disappearing man  himself

what do you want them to say ?

why not just enjoy your andy warhol moment

and act like you have been there B4

oh yeah, my bad

The Red Sox have not been alone in first place this late in the season since July 19, 2009.

that is kinda a long time

[QUOTE]In Response to Jessey Eric is in hiding... : He and others
    Posted by piersall[/QUOTE]

says the poster who puts people on ignore

I'm still waiting for an answer to a question that I respectfully asked you 7 times

but I figured you can't be that rude

so you  must have me on ignore......how weak is that

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

JE to NHS "we'll always have april"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]started by the  disappearing man  himself what do you want them to say ? why not just enjoy your andy warhol moment and act like you have been there B4 oh yeah, my bad . The Red Sox have not been alone in first place this late in the season since July 19, 2009. that is kinda a long time In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : says the poster who puts people on ignore I'm still waiting for an answer to a question that I respectfully asked you 7 times but I figured you can't be that rude so you  must have me on ignore......how weak is that
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

Too bad I'm not a disappearing man and you can easily see that by looking back at my posts.  You use the same tactic as Babe and it's a giant fail.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Jessey Eric is in hiding...:
    [QUOTE]Enough said...

Jessey left a while ago, before the recent turn of events. He gave his reasons for leaving. Hopefully he will be back.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Sincere question: SoxPatsCelts1988, how old are you?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]Sincere question: SoxPatsCelts1988, how old are you?
    Posted by hill55[/QUOTE]

Early 20's.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

[QUOTE]Jessey is a damn good poster and it is unfortunate that some of the trolling hobbits have destroyed a positive experience for Jessey and so many others. Calling out others by naming a thread after them is nothing but an immature move.
    Posted by playball01[/QUOTE]

Well said Playball.Jessey,NHSteven and one or two others were victims of a very intrusive and creepy "outing" by a certain poster and his many aliases.This board is a lot worse off for these actions.I hope the degenerate is proud of himself. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Well said Playball.Jessey,NHSteven and one or two others were victims of a very intrusive and creepy "outing" by a certain poster and his many aliases.This board is a lot worse off for these actions.I hope the degenerate is proud of himself. 
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

Are you saying that I have aliases?  This is the only one.  Always has been.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Are you saying that I have aliases?  This is the only one.  Always has been.

Are you the person who "outed" them?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Are you the person who "outed" them?
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

Out of all honesty, I have no idea what you're talking about.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

jesseyeric's absence has nothing to do with how well or poorly the Yankees are doing.

He was here everyday in good times and bad.

I believe he got ticked off at certain people and we all are losers because of it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Not as big of losers as the people who drove him off.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from xorsed. Show xorsed's posts

Jessey was not only here when the Yanks won. He was here all the time, whether or not they lost. I, a huge Sox fan, had absolutely no issues with him. Or the others such as NHSteven. Didn't talk to them much (if at all) but I read their posts. Good guys...hope they come back.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]Jessey was not only here when the Yanks won. He was here all the time, whether or not they lost. I, a huge Sox fan, had absolutely no issues with him. Or the others such as NHSteven. Didn't talk to them much (if at all) but I read their posts. Good guys...hope they come back.
    Posted by xorsed[/QUOTE]

If the Red Sox go on a 3 game losing streak and the Yankees go on a 3 game winning streak... expect them to march on back.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

if Jete encouraged me to eliminate my little "in fun" pic of Arod getting fed his popcorn, I'd delete it in an instant) But for the nation to be subjected to this pablum constantly

:

"as the red flops have had in their entire miserable existence....."

ah ha ! so you can see me

I never asked or suggested you remove that pic

I just respectfully asked you to

fill  this slow nyyfan in on what I'm missing

if that's suppose to be a shot at arod

I don't get it

and why included a babe line with me

:

"as the red flops have had in their entire miserable existence....."

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I don't think he's hiding. I think he's become tired of the nonsense.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : A damn good poster that only posts when the Sox are struggling and the Yankees are winning.

You're 100 percent wrong on him. Jessey has been one of the good guys on this board. I'd watch a game with him and talk baseball (and music) at any time over many of the supposed-Red Sox fans.

He's welcomed back at any time.

And if I may play grammar police for the moment, it is, "...good poster who only posts ... " 
    Wink

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

I hope JE's well.

-Daf. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

SPC, WADR...why do you continue to be so disingenuous in regards to Jess, it keeps getting pointed out to you but you keep ignoring the fact why and that Jess left at least a good week before that 6 GWS by the Sox and their subsequent climb to 1st place(congrats for that btw) i know that your tactics are partly the results of barbs by Babe(which you probably won't admit to) and posts by hit and runners like GNYY..at the very least be honest that when you guys were 0-6 and 2-10 and the doom sayers were out in force, Jess was among the first people saying it was way too early to count the Sox out and was also right there beating down the gloat posts by Frankie and greatest NYY calling them jinxes... deny it all you want but you're doing the same thing you were complaining about in regards to gloat posting..you know damn well Jess isn't hiding....cut the crap...despite it, i know you're better than that..the Sox have done a thing or two in this game...act like it... 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Absolutely, Jete ... there are a lot of grenade launchers here, but Jess (and you) have never been among them.

Sections
Shortcuts