Jessey Eric is in hiding...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding...

Correct, although is innocence is debatable on the grander scheme (BDC felt he was indirectly responsible); Collateral Damage.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Only-In-America. Show Only-In-America's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding...:
    In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : OIA welcome back. How you been?
    Posted by pelosireturns
    I AM FINE  MY DEAR FRIEND.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : I do believe you're not aware. Several weeks ago, Pike (aka ChrisHouse) was attempting to sabotage us by attempting to identify (incorrectly, and drawing false conclusions, which amounts to slander) who we were on another fan site; this is an invasion of privacy. That was enough for me, Jessey, Harness (who begged the case to BDC), & Dottie. MikeNagy asked me "not to let him win". Unfortunately, he won, and I'm out. My critics claim I'm still here, but not for the most part. (Since this is usually ------Babe--------99999999 or whatever, who cares?) Apology accepted.
    Posted by nhsteven

Steve: Small correction here. I didn't "beg" anything. I simply brought it to BDC's attention. I gave full warning (to the Pike aliases responsible) before hand. I knew Pike'sludicrous and irresponsible activity not only endangered the privacy of the posters, but BDC was at obvious risk for retribution.

One other thing,: not all the identities from those links were false. Other posters were actually exposed. That's what really bothered me.

If you'll notice, not only did Pike lose his identity, but he lost Sunslav/Chris House/several others. Pike is a wanna-be cop: a true board pollutant. He spoke several times of the board's "dying". And he went too far in trying to make it a reality. He is a very disturbed individual who will go to any extreme to bring others down to the level with which he stereotypes them. And he'll create as many aliases as possible to accomplish this.

I don't know of anybody here who can stomach him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Steve : Small correction here. I didn't "beg" anything. I simply brought it to BDC's attention. I gave full warning (to the Pike aliases responsible) before hand. I knew  Pike's ludicrous and irresponsible activity not only endangered the privacy of the posters, but BDC was at obvious risk for retribution. One other thing,: not all the identities from those links were false. Other posters were actually exposed. That's what really bothered me. If you'll notice, not only did Pike lose his identity, but he lost Sunslav/Chris House/ several others. Pike is a wanna-be cop: a true board pollutant. He spoke several times of the board's "dying". And he went too far in trying to make it a reality. He is a very disturbed individual who will go to any extreme to bring others down to the level with which he stereotypes them. And he'll create as many aliases as possible to accomplish this. I don't know of anybody here who can stomach him.
    Posted by harness

Harness;

Good to talk to you, and I apologize for the vernacular; your description is near perfect, IMO (I never give perfects, although Keith Richards' new autobio comes close). BTW, don't we have anything better to do on Memorial day weekend? Congrats on your Sox playing so well; it's not really a surprise. My prediction: AGon will bat around .370, lead the league in RBIs, hit about 30-40 HRs, and threaten the doubles record.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Only-In-America. Show Only-In-America's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Steve : Small correction here. I didn't "beg" anything. I simply brought it to BDC's attention. I gave full warning (to the Pike aliases responsible) before hand. I knew  Pike's ludicrous and irresponsible activity not only endangered the privacy of the posters, but BDC was at obvious risk for retribution. One other thing,: not all the identities from those links were false. Other posters were actually exposed. That's what really bothered me. If you'll notice, not only did Pike lose his identity, but he lost Sunslav/Chris House/ several others. Pike is a wanna-be cop: a true board pollutant. He spoke several times of the board's "dying". And he went too far in trying to make it a reality. He is a very disturbed individual who will go to any extreme to bring others down to the level with which he stereotypes them. And he'll create as many aliases as possible to accomplish this. I don't know of anybody here who can stomach him.
    Posted by harness

HARNESS, I CAN`T BELIEVE THAT YOU THREW SMILEYBENI UNDER THE BUS.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : HARNESS, I CAN`T BELIEVE THAT YOU THREW SMILEYBENI UNDER THE BUS.
    Posted by Only-In-America

I don't believe he did, that was an action that appears BDC took on their own. Why are you so sensitive about his plight? Unless, Of course, you ARE him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Only-In-America. Show Only-In-America's posts

Correct, although is innocence is debatable on the grander scheme (BDC felt he was indirectly responsible); Collateral Damage.Posted by nhsteven
    "CORRECT"

ST. WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR ORIGINAL ANSWER?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : "CORRECT" ST. WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR ORIGINAL ANSWER?

I didn't, I provided supplemental information from another perspective (Hence, the term the grander scheme). You're a little nit-picky (unless that is your intent); it's not like anyone was incorrectly sent to the electric chair; and, he could always come on again via another moniker, like pike did with Babe-Ted.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Only-In-America. Show Only-In-America's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : I don't believe he did, that was an action that appears BDC took on their own. Why are you so sensitive about his plight? Unless, Of course, you ARE him.
    Posted by nhsteven
    STEVE, THAT`S ENOUGH... WE ALL KNOW NOW THE WHOLE TRUTH.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : STEVE, THAT`S ENOUGH... WE ALL KNOW NOW THE WHOLE TRUTH.

OK, this has run its course.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : STEVE, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT SMILEYBENI TO THIS CONVERSATION.

I was stating just what went down. And you're the one repeatedly asking for clarifications about him. Later.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Only-In-America. Show Only-In-America's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : MikeNagy wasn't really involved; he was just providing friendly support. This was around May 1-7, and involved a site called trufan; a huge thread on the matter was purged (hence no reference to most of the evidence), along with several notable users; Smiley being one of them, but he was largely an innocent bystander.Posted by nhsteven

STEVE, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT SMILEYBENI TO THIS CONVERSATION.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

See my previous statement, Now I shall stop before I make conclusions about you that would be potentially incorrect.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Only-In-America. Show Only-In-America's posts

See my previous statement, Now I shall stop before I make conclusions about you that would be potentially incorrect.
    Posted by nhsteven
    STEVE, I AM DONE WITH THIS CONVERSATION. I JUST FEEL SORRY FOR SB BEING AN INOCENT BYSTANDER. THANKS!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Steve, I doubt AGONE will hit .370, but it's an interesting thought!
    He's too slow to go there, unless he pulls a Yaz '67. Hope you've been well.
    Jessey pulled up before giving us his 10,000th post.
    I hope to see your 5000th here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : STEVE, I AM DONE WITH THIS CONVERSATION. I JUST FEEL SORRY FOR SB BEING AN INOCENT BYSTANDER. THANKS!

I get that. Ok then.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from aquachuck. Show aquachuck's posts

honestly, I could care less about Jessey Eric...he's probably staring at a picture of Ringo, listening to Cream & rubbing one out to take his mind off the bombers.  Whatever.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Steve , I doubt AGONE will hit .370, but it's an interesting thought! He's too slow to go there, unless he pulls a Yaz '67. Hope you've been well. Jessey pulled up before giving us his 10,000th post. I hope to see your 5000th here.
    Posted by harness

And you're at 15000; just add JE and my future possible milestones together. I know JE will get it thru the music forum; actually, LOL, some troublemakers here tried to bait him there! 

Also, TW hit well with slow footspeed in '57, and he was no gazelle in '41. When Rogers Hornsby hit .424, he wasn't exactly fast.

I actually believe AGon could hit .400 due to Fenway (vs Petco) someday; perhaps not this yr, due to the slow start. If I was an opponent, I would treat him like Bonds; no offense to Youk, but I wouldn't care who was up next.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : And you're at 15000; just add JE and my future possible milestones together. I know JE will get it thru the music forum; actually, LOL, some troublemakers here tried to bait him there!  Also, TW hit well with slow footspeed in '57, and he was no gazelle in '41. When Rogers Hornsby hit .424, he wasn't exactly fast. I actually believe AGon could hit .400 due to Fenway (vs Petco) someday; perhaps not this yr, due to the slow start. If I was an opponent, I would treat him like Bonds; no offense to Youk, but I wouldn't care who was up next.
    Posted by nhsteven

Agreed ... Agon is a huge threat compared to Youk, stats aside ... he smells RBIs ...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Agreed ... Agon is a huge threat compared to Youk, stats aside ... he smells RBIs ...
    Posted by soxmeister
    Youk was actually complaining that Gonzo doesn't leave anyone on base. Smile

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : And you're at 15000; just add JE and my future possible milestones together. I know JE will get it thru the music forum; actually, LOL, some troublemakers here tried to bait him there!  Also, TW hit well with slow footspeed in '57, and he was no gazelle in '41. When Rogers Hornsby hit .424, he wasn't exactly fast. I actually believe AGon could hit .400 due to Fenway (vs Petco) someday; perhaps not this yr, due to the slow start. If I was an opponent, I would treat him like Bonds; no offense to Youk, but I wouldn't care who was up next.
    Posted by nhsteven

I actually missed my 15K, but Carnie gave me a harness racing salute, bless his heart. The continuous dialog of today (with you/Katz/Carnie and other fine posters)
    is the best I've seen this place all year!

As for comparing AGONE to TW or Hornsby, no way I go there. Too many factors involved. One of which is the protection he gets in the line-up as Youk/Papi age.
    I can easily see AGONE getting into Bonds territory of free passes.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : I actually missed my 15K, but Carnie gave me a harness racing salute, bless his heart. The continuous dialog of today (with you/Katz/Carnie and other fine posters) is the best I've seen this place all year! As for comparing AGONE to TW or Hornsby, no way I go there. Too many factors involved. One of which is the protection he gets in the line-up as Youk/Papi age. I can easily see AGONE getting into Bonds territory of free passes.
    Posted by harness

Thanks for the kind remarks; as far as the free passes, I think it's coming; especially if he keeps hitting at the clip he's at since he was around .260; (which is about .420).

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from courier. Show courier's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : I actually missed my 15K, but Carnie gave me a harness racing salute, bless his heart. The continuous dialog of today (with you/Katz/Carnie and other fine posters) is the best I've seen this place all year! As for comparing AGONE to TW or Hornsby, no way I go there. Too many factors involved. One of which is the protection he gets in the line-up as Youk/Papi age. I can easily see AGONE getting into Bonds territory of free passes.
    Posted by harness
    harness, you threw SB under the bus, "God will
    take care of you". Maybe one these days you won`t be here posting either. 
    Life is full of surprises.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : harness, you threw SB under the bus, "God will take care of you". Maybe one these days you won`t be here posting either.  Life is full of surprises.
    Posted by courier

This sounds familiar ...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

It's a conspiracy to get me off this board. Courier has been posting for a whole two weeks. How would he know anything? Unless...

Sections
Shortcuts