Jessey Eric is in hiding...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding...

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding...:
    In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Do you ever show up here to be honest or realistic when the Yankees play poorly or Girardi makes a questionable move? That would be "talking baseball". You only post here when you are being critical of the Red Sox or posts from Sox fans. Why not broaden your routine and critique your own team once in awhile? Steven just admitted on another thread that the Yankees have some problems. Have you or will you ever do that?
    Posted by Babe-Ted

No he won't.  Never has and never will.  You can't expect losers to change there ways. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I'm thinking the Sox should drop Gonzalez in the lineup to 8th. Thoughts?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

The forum needs another thread, similar to Moonslav's Reality thread, that is reserved exclusively to discuss line-up changes and tweaks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The---Babe-1. Show --The---Babe-1's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Do you ever show up here to be honest or realistic when the Yankees play poorly or Girardi makes a questionable move? That would be "talking baseball". You only post here when you are being critical of the Red Sox or posts from Sox fans. Why not broaden your routine and critique your own team once in awhile? Steven just admitted on another thread that the Yankees have some problems. Have you or will you ever do that?

Posted by Babe-Ted

Of course the Yankees have some problems. Every team in baseball does, except for the sawx according to mongo the fanboy AKA spc.

But I'm not like the rfn, that's gonna sit here and bash my team or my manager.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Of course the Yankees have some problems. Every team in baseball does, except for the sawx according to mongo the fanboy AKA spc. But I'm not like the rfn, that's gonna sit here and bash my team or my manager.
    Posted by --The---Babe-1

Nice try.  Saying "The Yanks have some problems.  Every team in baseball does..." isn't being critical. You gave no specific concerns or critics.  Wouldn't not being critical of your team classify you as a homer then?  I mean you obviously are a homer anyway, but I believe you just admitted it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

... Kind of like how you also admitted to being a bandwagon Knicks fan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Nice try.  Saying "The Yanks have some problems.  Every team in baseball does..." isn't being critical. You gave no specific concerns or critics.  Wouldn't not being critical of your team classify you as a homer then?  I mean you obviously are a homer anyway, but I believe you just admitted it.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988

Of course he's a homer. That's what being a fan is.
    Shame on you, Babe, for not coming on here and whining about your team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Of course he's a homer. That's what being a fan is. Shame on you, Babe, for not coming on here and whining about your team.
    Posted by LloydDobler

There's a difference between whining and being critical.  He calls me a homer even though I'm critical.  Isn't that what separates being a homer from being a realistic fan?  He's the homer and I'm not.  Plain and simple.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The---Babe-1. Show --The---Babe-1's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : There's a difference between whining and being critical.  He calls me a homer even though I'm critical.  Isn't that what separates being a homer from being a realistic fan?  He's the homer and I'm not.  Plain and simple.

That's a laugh. You are the biggest homer in the rfn.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : There's a difference between whining and being critical.  He calls me a homer even though I'm critical.  Isn't that what separates being a homer from being a realistic fan?  He's the homer and I'm not.  Plain and simple.

You're right,  there is a difference between being critical and whining. But it was ridiculous to see all the panic -- Fire Francoma! DFA Crawford! We're on pace to win 60 games!! -- two weeks into a six-month season.

As for homer vs. fan (not to quote a former president here), I guess it depends on your definition. Babe seems like a fairly realistic Yankee fan to me. He understands their weaknesses (age, pitching, etc.) but doesn't feel the need to harp on it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : You're right,  there is a difference between being critical and whining. But it was ridiculous to see all the panic -- Fire Francoma! DFA Crawford! We're on pace to win 60 games!! -- two weeks into a six-month season. As for homer vs. fan (not to quote a former president here), I guess it depends on your definition. Babe seems like a fairly realistic Yankee fan to me. He understands their weaknesses (age, pitching, etc.) but doesn't feel the need to harp on it.
    Posted by LloydDobler

I was with you until your last 2 sentences.  Are you f**king kidding me?  He's by far the biggest homer/troll on this forum.  He never even talks about the Yankees he just sits there and bashes the Red Sox.  He never credits the Red Sox with anything.  Lester, Beckett and Buchholz could throw 3 no hitters in a row and he wouldn't even acknowledge it.  Stop kissing his feet.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The---Babe-1. Show --The---Babe-1's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : You're right,  there is a difference between being critical and whining. But it was ridiculous to see all the panic -- Fire Francoma! DFA Crawford! We're on pace to win 60 games!! -- two weeks into a six-month season. As for homer vs. fan (not to quote a former president here), I guess it depends on your definition. Babe seems like a fairly realistic Yankee fan to me. He understands their weaknesses (age, pitching, etc.) but doesn't feel the need to harp on it.

Posted by LloydDobler

The best part is mongo the fanboy's (spc) claim that he doesn't disappear from here when the sawx are going bad. He says he's been here all along. If that were true he would have realized the jersey erica had his goodbye tour a few weeks back and wouldn't have started this thread.

Once again mongo the fanboy shoots himself in the foot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : The best part is mongo the fanboy's (spc) claim that he doesn't disappear from here when the sawx are going bad. He says he's been here all along. If that were true he would have realized the jersey erica had his goodbye tour a few weeks back and wouldn't have started this thread. Once again mongo the fanboy shoots himself in the foot.
    Posted by --The---Babe-1

Um they were playing just fine a few weeks back.  It'd be one thing if you were talking about week 1 of the season.  I've been here throughout the ups and downs.  Including all of last year.  That's all you resort to and its pretty pathetic.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Only-In-America. Show Only-In-America's posts

CONCLUSION.

HARNESS BLEW THE WHISTLE AND INOCENT POSTER LIKE SMILEY PAID THE PRICE.

HARNESS, I CAN`T BELIEVE IT, YOU THREW SMILEYBENI UNDER THE BUS.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The---Babe-1. Show --The---Babe-1's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Um they were playing just fine a few weeks back.  It'd be one thing if you were talking about week 1 of the season.  I've been here throughout the ups and downs.  Including all of last year.  That's all you resort to and its pretty pathetic.

If that were true how do you explain that you missed the part about jersey erica not posting here anymore?

If you were actually here you wouldn't have missed it.

I don't know why you continue to lie when everyone here knows that you only post when the sawx are winning. The lying about it only makes you look stupider than you normally are.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

all anyone has to do is change their url and make up a new name...pretty easy to get back in here if you want to...and then the idea would be to tone it down a bit and sorta fit in and not be a kook...works better for everybody that way...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : I was with you until your last 2 sentences.  Are you f**king kidding me?  He's by far the biggest homer/troll on this forum.  He never even talks about the Yankees he just sits there and bashes the Red Sox.  He never credits the Red Sox with anything.  Lester, Beckett and Buchholz could throw 3 no hitters in a row and he wouldn't even acknowledge it.  Stop kissing his feet.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

Lester, Beckett and Buchholz could throw 3 no hitters in a row and he wouldn't even acknowledge it. 

against who ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Posted by LloydDobler
    don't forget the Lugo/Renteria comps when Crawford and AG were both scuffling...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

It's funny to see some of the NYY faithful starting to throw the Fenway faithful under the bus. 

There's as many or more fair weather NYY fans out there as there are Fenway fans.   Some of these NYY posters, who are normally incredibly knowledgeable about the game itself, are starting to show their sour-grape colors.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Soups, noone is suggesting there isn't any less NYY fairweathers, but right or wrong you can't pretend that those comments weren't made...and i think you know i've never once begrudged the Sox any successes they've had(at least not teasingly)...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : I was with you until your last 2 sentences.  Are you f**king kidding me?  He's by far the biggest homer/troll on this forum.  He never even talks about the Yankees he just sits there and bashes the Red Sox.  He never credits the Red Sox with anything.  Lester, Beckett and Buchholz could throw 3 no hitters in a row and he wouldn't even acknowledge it.  Stop kissing his feet.

Read those last two sentences again. I said he doesn't complain about his team's weaknesses all the time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Hey, if I say I'm going to stop posting, will there be a nine-page thread about me.

I'm jealous.

Cool

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

I just put Lloyd into the Closet Yankee fan category. Sticking up for the Yanks and being silent but coming to a rival team forum and being critical of their players and fans. Give me a break. Kim was right all of the time, the forum is saturated with pretend Sox fans who are indeed Yankee fans.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

Babe:

Of course the Yankees have some problems. Every team in baseball does, except for the sawx according to mongo the fanboy AKA spc.

But I'm not like the rfn, that's gonna sit here and bash my team or my manager.

Hear that RSN. Yankee fan is calling RSN on this forum fair-weather fans, disloyal fans, and needless bashers. What say you, is he correct? Why do so many of you let Babe think this way and then say he does not annoy you. Are you there Zillagod ( who admires Babe)? Do we portray a bad image of ourselves?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

Posted by LloydDobler

So it is fine for RSN to harp on our problems but Babe should be praised for doing the opposite regarding his team. Have you ever taken a course on logic or thought things over before posting?

Sections
Shortcuts