Jessey Eric is in hiding...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding...

Sox PatsCelts is under the mistaken impression that all Yankee fans are evil.

There are a number of Yankee fans that post here who are not trolls.

The funny thing is, I can't think of a single Yankee fan that posts here who annoys me at all.

Frank and Babe are both kind of funny, YankeeBill,jete and zac are cool cats with lots of class. jessey and nhsteven are always honest and gracious. I am sure there are others , which I haven't mentioned who are equally O.K.

The Red Sox fans who are ultra fickle are more annoying than any Yankee fan. Like the ones who were ready to write off Carl Crawford as a dud on April 15.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding...:
    [QUOTE]Sox PatsCelts is under the mistaken impression that all Yankee fans are evil. There are a number of Yankee fans that post here who are not trolls. The funny thing is, I can't think of a single Yankee fan that posts here who annoys me at all. Frank and Babe are both kind of funny, YankeeBill,jete and zac are cool cats with lots of class. jessey and nhsteven are always honest and gracious. I am sure there are others , which I haven't mentioned who are equally O.K. The Red Sox fans who are ultra fickle are more annoying than any Yankee fan. Like the ones who were ready to write off Carl Crawford as a dud on April 15.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]
    Oh, there's been a couple of hit-and-runners who at least claim to be Yankee fans. But overall, I have to agree with you. On this board, there's definitely more Red Sox fans who annoy me than Yankee fans.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i liked jessy, he had a true rock n roll heart and always seemed sincere...the outing nonsense is creepy and probably illegal considering the nature of this forum but it just goes to show you how far some people will stoop when hidden behind a computer and full of hate.  we all know who the poster and his aliases -  it happens to me at least once a month but i dont care...this board should be big enough for any baseball fan to post...even the dreaded yanks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

[QUOTE]Sox PatsCelts is under the mistaken impression that all Yankee fans are evil. Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

Yankee fans are evil.  

But it's our job as good Red Sox fans not to judge them too harshly. 

-Daf. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Yankee fans are evil.   But it's our job as good Red Sox fans not to judge them too harshly.  -Daf. 
    Posted by DaffyDan[/QUOTE]

They are not actually evil, just misguided.

Laughing

Jessey and NH Steven always showed more respect for the sox than a lot of sox fans do.

Jessey would get miffed with the faint hearted sox fans, and try to give them pep talks, ironically.

Hate to talk about them like they are dead, but hopefully they will return.

Kind of ironic too, that SPC's lame attempt at dissing Jessey turns into a tribute thread.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : If the Red Sox go on a 3 game losing streak and the Yankees go on a 3 game winning streak... expect them to march on back.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

You've confirmed you are truly mentally ill; you've disappeared for an entire month in Oct '09 and at other times, then lie (perhaps in a pathological sense) about it; also, several times you bashed a player, then when they do well, say "I told you so", then when called out on it, disappear. In addition, you've had numerous "guarantees" that blew up in your face, then don't provide accountability afterwards. Anyone who knows baseball, like you claim to, knows not to guaranteee anything. You've been known to provide tasteless comments when your teams lose. You also have delusions about several RS players being better than their Yankee counterparts. With regard to the above, you never learn your lesson, and don't see eye-to-eye with the best RS posters on this board (5katz, rsfan791, etc), largely because they know what you are; a homerish, jealous, delusional, infant. Finally, the reason I rarely post here anymore, as well as Jessey is well documented when our privacy was violated by pike's illegal, pathetic, and inaccurate portrayal of us via reference to another site several weeks ago; Pike actually claimed I was a black belt instructor living in another part of the state who was in jail. As a result, BDC purged a bunch of users, thanks to harness; in addition, Jessey & I announced we were no longer posting (he's still on the music board), despite pleas among the posters I consider forum friends, who are practically all RS fans. Jessey has been gone since, and, because I don't have his will-power, still post here on an infrequent basis. Now, I shall go back into my hiding

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : You've confirmed you are truly mentally ill; you've disappeared for an entire month in Oct '09 and at other times, then lie about it; also, several times you bashed a player, then when they do well, say "I told you so", then when called out on it, disappear. In addition, you've had numerous "guarantees" that blew up in your face, then don't provide accountability afterwards. Anyone who knows baseball, like you claim to, knows not to guaranteee anything. You've been known to provide tasteless comments when your teams lose. You also have delusions about several RS players being better than their Yankee counterparts. With regard to the above, you never learn your lesson, and don't see eye-to-eye with the best RS posters on this board (5katz, rsfan791, etc), largely because they know what you are; a homerish, jealous, delusional, infant. Finally, the reason I rarely post here anymore, as well as Jessey is well documented when our privacy was violated by pike's illegal, pathetic, and inaccurate portrayal of us via another site several weeks ago; Pike actually claimed I was a black belt instructor living in another part of the state who was in jail. As a result, Jessey & I announced we were no longer posting, despite pleas among the posters I consider forum friends, who are practically all RS fans. Jessey has been gone since, and, because I don't have his will-power, still post here on an infrequent basis. Now, I shall go back into my hiding . 
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

You know that you are always welcome here by the great majority of posters.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : You know that you are always welcome here by the great majority of posters.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I also don't expect SPC to respond, as is his hypocritical forte; apology is not in his repertoire. Also, based on his history, he'll probably start another hiding thread in a week or so, partly to avoid the responses here, and also to redundantly babble his case (assuming his team is doing well).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : You've confirmed you are truly mentally ill; you've disappeared for an entire month in Oct '09 and at other times, then lie about it; also, several times you bashed a player, then when they do well, say "I told you so", then when called out on it, disappear. In addition, you've had numerous "guarantees" that blew up in your face, then don't provide accountability afterwards. Anyone who knows baseball, like you claim to, knows not to guaranteee anything. You've been known to provide tasteless comments when your teams lose. You also have delusions about several RS players being better than their Yankee counterparts. With regard to the above, you never learn your lesson, and don't see eye-to-eye with the best RS posters on this board (5katz, rsfan791, etc), largely because they know what you are; a homerish, jealous, delusional, infant. Finally, the reason I rarely post here anymore, as well as Jessey is well documented when our privacy was violated by pike's illegal, pathetic, and inaccurate portrayal of us via reference to another site several weeks ago; Pike actually claimed I was a black belt instructor living in another part of the state who was in jail. As a result, BDC purged a bunch of users, thanks to harness, & Jessey & I announced we were no longer posting (he's still on the music board), despite pleas among the posters I consider forum friends, who are practically all RS fans. Jessey has been gone since, and, because I don't have his will-power, still post here on an infrequent basis. Now, I shall go back into my hiding . 

Good to see you back steve. Were you away on a martial arts tour?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Good to see you back steve. Were you away on a martial arts tour?
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

LOL.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Thanks, I also don't expect SPC to respond, as is his hypocritical forte; apology is not in his repertoire. Also, based on his history, he'll probably start another hiding thread in a week or so, partly to avoid the responses here, and also to redundantly babble his case (assuming his team is doing well).

Well somehow I must have missed what happened.  What illegal thing happened?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Well somehow I must have missed what happened.  What illegal thing happened?

I do believe you're not aware. Several weeks ago, Pike (aka ChrisHouse) was attempting to sabotage us by attempting to identify (incorrectly, and drawing false conclusions, which amounts to slander) who we were on another fan site; this is an invasion of privacy. That was enough for me, Jessey, Harness (who begged the case to BDC), & Dottie. MikeNagy asked me "not to let him win". Unfortunately, he won, and I'm out. My critics claim I'm still here, but not for the most part. (Since this is usually ------Babe--------99999999 or whatever, who cares?) Apology accepted.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

You should have more ammunition before you go firing shots wildly in the air.

Looks like your "hiding" theory has run out of ammunition.

You simply assumed that jesseyeric as a Yankee fan stopped posting because the Red Sox were winning and gaining ground on the Yankees.

You assumed things without knowing facts.

You should apologize. Even if he is not here to read it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Only-In-America. Show Only-In-America's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : I do believe you're not aware. Seeveral weeks ago, Pike (aka ChrisHouse) was attempting to sabotage us by attempting to identify (incorrectly, and drawing false conclusions, which amounts to slander) who we were on another fan site; this is an invasion of privacy. That was enough for me, Jessey, Harness (who begged the case to BDC), & Dottie. MikeNagy asked me "not to let him win". Unfortunately, he won, and I'm out. My critics claim I'm still here, but not for the most part. (Since this is usually Babe, who cares?) Apology accepted.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE] A VERY SAD STORY, IT MADE ME CRY.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

jessey isn't hiding, really. I remember contributing to a very long thread where he said goodbye for now - not dismissing the idea of returning, but going away. 

Zilla - is he posting in the music threads, as he said he would?

He's on hiatus. I hope he returns refreshed and ready to rejoin the scrum.

He's one of the good guys, really.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : I do believe you're not aware. Several weeks ago, Pike (aka ChrisHouse) was attempting to sabotage us by attempting to identify (incorrectly, and drawing false conclusions, which amounts to slander) who we were on another fan site; this is an invasion of privacy. That was enough for me, Jessey, Harness (who begged the case to BDC), & Dottie. MikeNagy asked me "not to let him win". Unfortunately, he won, and I'm out. My critics claim I'm still here, but not for the most part. (Since this is usually ------Babe--------99999999 or whatever, who cares?) Apology accepted.

I didn't realize that this was going on but I'm a little confused about the part with Mike Nagy... explain that again please?

How long ago was this?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : A VERY SAD STORY, IT MADE ME CRY.
    Posted by Only-In-America[/QUOTE]

I will give you credit for being funny.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : I didn't realize that this was going on but I'm a little confused about the part with Mike Nagy... explain that again please? How long ago was this?

MikeNagy wasn't really involved; he was just providing friendly support. This was around May 1-7, and involved a site called trufan; a huge thread on the matter was purged (hence no reference to most of the evidence), along with several notable users; Smiley being one of them, but he was largely an innocent bystander.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Only-In-America. Show Only-In-America's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : I didn't realize that this was going on but I'm a little confused about the part with Mike Nagy... explain that again please? How long ago was this?

Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE] I AM ALSO CONFUSED WITH MIKENAGY

AND HARNESS HANDLING THIS CASE.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I have actually not heard from jesseyeric on any of our current music threads.

But he has been posting there from time to time.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : I AM ALSO CONFUSED WITH MIKENAGY AND HARNESS HANDLING THIS CASE.

MikeNagy basically wrote "please stay" posts; otherwise he was not involved. Harness filed a complaint in detail to BDC about what was going on, resulting in the purges.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Well my apologies then for starting this thread.  I didn't know about what happened.

I will go back to sharing my large volume of baseball knowledge on other threads now.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pelosireturns. Show pelosireturns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : I AM ALSO CONFUSED WITH MIKENAGY AND HARNESS HANDLING THIS CASE.
    OIA welcome back. How you been?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Well my apologies then for starting this thread.  I didn't know about what happened.

I will go back to sharing my large volume of baseball knowledge on other threads now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the apology.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Only-In-America. Show Only-In-America's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : MikeNagy basically wrote "please stay" posts; otherwise he was not involved. Harness filed a complaint in detail to BDC about what was going on, resulting in the purges.

Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE] YOU MEAN THAT HARNESS BLEW THE WHISTLE AND INOCENT POSTER LIKE SMILEY PAID THE PRICE.