Jessey Eric is in hiding...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding...

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding...:
    [QUOTE]My conscience is as pure and clean as a new New England snowfall:) I had no idea Smiley would even be considered in Pike's idiocy. That was clearly on Pike . He used the poor lad.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]I have to agree. Pike never had a sense of humor, while smiley was very funny at times. Plus smiley was always talking baseball, and I never saw pike or any of the pikettes ever talk about baseball, only other posters.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Whatever keeps you happy , pike.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]Is that pike? I thought it was softy the way he was going after harness.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from courier. Show courier's posts

[QUOTE]My conscience is as pure and clean as a new New England snowfall:) I had no idea Smiley would even be considered in Pike's idiocy. That was clearly on Pike . He used the poor lad.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]
    harness,
    I understand that you live here, but like I said, life is full of surprises.
    Just enjoy it while it lasts. God is watching you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]dont you all get it? it was an act, a game. all i can do is tell you, believe what you will or want, i know what i know.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying I don't believe it, it's just hard to fathom; maybe I'm naive.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Is that pike? I thought it was softy the way he was going after harness.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

courier is pike. his wrath has now turned toward harness.  he blames harness for reporting him to BDC and banning the pike/smiley

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : harness, I understand that you live here, b ut like I said, life is full  of surprises. Just enjoy  it while it lasts. God is watching you.
    Posted by courier[/QUOTE]

I would be more concerned if I were you whether he was watching you; then again, I have atheist tendencies; so this discussion is not exactly my cup of tea. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : courier is pike. his wrath is now turned toward harness because he blames harness for reporting him to BDC and banning pike/smiley
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Taking this a step further; could softy be connected? Just saying, due to the sociopathic and conservative ideological footprints that appear among all of them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from courier. Show courier's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Don't forget chain-reaction. He never hurt anybody.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE] so chain-reaction was another victim 
    of the conspirancy. I wonder IF JBAY was involved in the conspirancy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Taking this a step further; could softy be connected? Just saying, due to the sociopathic and conservative ideological footprints that appear among all of them.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

i dont read any of softy's stuff steve. stopped when i realized what his act was but i doubt it. he's way too critical of the sox and FO. pike's the opposite.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : so chain-reaction was another victim  of the conspirancy. I wonder IF JBAY was involved in the conspirancy.

Pike the only victims are the posters who were/are unsuspecting of your act. for years you posted under dozens of screen names. you knew BDC didnt have the software to catch up with you, but you crossed the line in the sand and got yourself banned. your hatred for fans of a rival team ate away at you like a cancer and you've done the same to this forum.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : i dont read any of softy's stuff steve. stopped when i realized what his act was but i doubt it. he's way too critical of the sox and FO. pike's the opposite.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]I don't really think I've ever heard pike talk about baseball at all. Only other posters on this forum.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from courier. Show courier's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Taking this a step further; could softy be connected? Just saying, due to the sociopathic and conservative ideological footprints that appear among all of them.
    Final thought, guys congratulation! the private Forum is finally here.
    Enjoy while it lasts.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : so chain-reaction was another victim  of the conspirancy. I wonder IF JBAY was involved in the conspirancy.

Amazing who's talking about conspiracy;  this reminds me of those birthers who claim that those who believe Obama is really an American is part of the conspiracy. The lesson is; avoid those who use the words conspiracy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Final thought, guys congratulation! the private Forum is finally here. Enjoy while it lasts.

A cyber-threat; Pretty pathetic.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

I'm with J bay

pike = silly betty and many others is easy to prove

pike also = kimsays bla bla bla  but is a tad harder to prove

I have been wondering the same thing  myself

to be honest I'm not sure, like I am with about the others  

could be

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : I don't really think I've ever heard pike talk about baseball at all. Only other posters on this forum.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

pike did talk about baseball carnie, in between being the poster police. smiley didnt really, just attacked the yankees, then didnt respond, just let the yankees fans come running.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

WOW, this board has really evolved; like man evolving into a rock (backwards).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Perhaps this will alter your stance on atheism!
    I do wish to thank Courier for his "God is watching me" statement.
    My life would have little worth otherwise.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]WOW, this board has really evolved; like man evolving into a rock (backwards).
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]OK, now that's funny. But still, yoshimi still comes here, as do you, harness, fivekatz, moon, boomer, J-BAY, losmediasrojas, tcal, edith, jete and many many others. I don't think this forum is a lost cause yet.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : harness, I understand that you live here, b ut like I said, life is full  of surprises. Just enjoy  it while it lasts. God is watching you.

"God is watching you????"   Are you f'n nuts?????  This is a chat board for the Red Sox!  Right?  I think it's safe to say that everybody's taking things just a bit tooooooo seriously....  Especially a guy like you!  With an insane post like this!!!!

p.s.  I'm not knocking the guys who got caught up in that whole "outing" nonsense......  That was just a bit too wacky, Blackhawk helicopter, conspiracy
    theory, nutjob, fruitcake, coo coo, fruitloops for me.  

Besides God clearly being a Red Sox fan, one should leave HIM out of silly chat room conspiracy theories!  I don't think He would look kindly upon those who try to use him???

Just saying.....

:) 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Perhaps this will alter your stance on atheism! I do wish to thank Courier for his "God is watching me" statement. My life would have little worth otherwise.

I said tendencies. I have a few theories, none I'm willing to discuss here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

God being "a RedSox fan" being one of them...

Sealed

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Oh, and for the record, jesseyeric is not hiding. He is still posting regularly on the music forum as he clearly stated he would be when he left this forum due to pike and the pikettes.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]God being "a RedSox fan" being one of them...                         

I didn't know you could read my mind, through a forum no less.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

The Piketts sounds like they would fit the music forum.
    BTW: Do you belong to the music forum Carnie?
    If so, what's it like? Is the format similar to this one?
    Is Rock music the primarily focus of attention?

Sections
Shortcuts