Jessey Eric is in hiding...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding...

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding...:
    [QUOTE]God being "a RedSox fan" being one of them...                         
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Just threw that in for fun harness....  :)  He gets my sense of humor... I hope :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : I didn't know you could read my mind, through a forum no less.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

I guess I misunderstood; no biggie.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Well, with the subject matter evolving back to God and hiding, allow me to post my Pike disinfectant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doPfdM0HBXg

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Speaking of God..... :)  There is no coincidence in Fox blacking out my Red Sox, and the rainout!  We've about had it with Fox and their Balkanization of America of Saturdays!  Talk about a conspiracy theory???   :)  :)

Well, see you all tomorrow :)   Thank God for NESN!!!!!!   :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]The Piketts sounds like they would fit the music forum. BTW: Do you belong to the music forum Carnie ? If so, what's it like? Is the format similar to this one? Is Rock music the primarily focus of attention?
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]Primarily rock. We talked about jazz for a minute, and I am always trying to inject as much rockabilly as I can. Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Carnie: Is the posting format similar to this one?

Old rock or progressive rock?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]Carnie : Is the posting format similar to this one? Old rock or progressive rock?
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]The posting format is exactly the same as here. Folks are talking about all rock for the most part, although the older stuff tends to get heavier rotatation. You should come on over some time. It'd be nice to have a fellow bebop and Jerry Reed fan over there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Do you have a link?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

At the top of this page click on forums, then on music.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

OMG: Brings me back to my Nashville years.
    Had to get the hell out of there!
    I'll stick to disrupting this place with my youtubes.
    Feel free to blast UR rock-a-billy at me anytime!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

OK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h539CzFL2JU

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Oh yeah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Vk9gVxjWo

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Nice.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LzsW4sLHLU&feature=related

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Always like Cochrane. Damn shame he died at 21.

Remember this one?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtcVvWRvrIU&feature=related

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

That's a great song. I think Blackfoot covered it in the '70s. Remember this one?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xulVF_PE5Vg

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Bumping this thread back to the top with the first song I ever asked my dad to teach me on the guitar.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HIc5wNPkZo

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Is Zac still linking me with other posters?  He probably never met a woman in real life who would even talk to him. He's a guy who spends 24/7 guarding a rival team's board -- when he's not busy posing as a Red Sox fan on other sites -- most of it trying to get their own team's fans off the board. That would creep me out.

And J-Bay, you can say some posters remain here all you want because BDC, supposedly, hasn't found them yet. You've already singled me out as being Pike and Beni, and I'm still here. IMO, you owe me an apology.

And, no way Beni is Pike. Like I've said, Beni clearly picked words up and used them in his future posts because of his language barrier. It was subtle, and some people were just too insensitive to notice that. That's also why, I believe, he had trouble debating posters in the moment. Pike even posted on one of Beni's threads for posters to ignore him, and let his threads die out.

Beni was removed because some Yankee fans wanted his posts off the board.  Period. For you to say you know Pike is Beni as a fact is ridiculous. I don't know why you're doing it, but BDC cannot share information with you about posters, so whoever told you that is lying. It's far more likely that posters that were immitating him with their hyphens may have been another poster, and since everyone thought they were Beni, he was roped in along with them. Common sense.

This thread wishing a Yankee poster back who posted on another baseball board posing as a Sox fan is exactly what is wrong with this board. Their friends will back these particular Yankee fans up no matter what they do. And it's mind-numbing for Red Sox fans to continually say they have better conversations with the Yankee fans on this board. Why not just find a Yankee board then? Or stop letting Yankee fans get rid of all the Sox posters they don't like here. It might give you more Sox fans to talk to about baseball.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Some more rockabilly for you harness
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2IP6Q23WUk

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"i know it for a FACT. long story how"

We have time for a long story, J Bay, go ahead .

Outing some good contributors on this board was out of line, totally wrong. However to claim that there was no connection between the identities here and on the other board is a convenient fiction. There were clearly some connections, and frankly they made me a bit uncomfortable, but that said, in the end we have an anonymity here and I for one value anyone who makes thoughtful contributions and I hope all who did so, and that includeJessey Eric, will come back when the time is right. Beni bugged me with his anti-Yankees tirades and I'm not sure if he was a fictional creation or not, but as a Sox fan or persona, he was more than welcome here also. 

In the end, all should feel safe posting here and it should be their decision what they divulge about their real identities. I do welcome Yankee fans who are not here to mock the Sox, but I do feel in a Sox board Yankee fans have a bit higher standard to adhere to. Babe falls well below that standard in my opinion but I see some regulars do like him, so it goes. 

Sox fans can be trollish also so there's nothing pure about rooting and posting on behalf of the home team also. (e.g. Softy's multiple identy distraction). 

It's always fun when a good baseball discussion breaks out. :) 

I will say Smiley's prediction of a prolific Sox offense is finally coming to pass of late. They are better than I thought they would be offensively, so if he were here, I'd give him his due for that.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]Bumping this thread back to the top with the first song I ever asked my dad to teach me on the guitar. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HIc5wNPkZo
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Duane Eddy had such a unique electric sound. No one could duplicate it and pull it off. Here's one I'll bet you won't get if you close your eyes after clicking the link. Keep them closed until the song ends - then take UR best guess.
    No peeking!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHK_qovGETwe&feature=related

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

"i know it for a FACT. long story how"

We have time for a long story, J Bay, go ahead .

Outing some good contributors on this board was out of line, totally wrong. However to claim that there was no connection between the identities here and on the other board is a convenient fiction. There were clearly some connections, and frankly they made me a bit uncomfortable, but that said, in the end we have an anonymity here and I for one value anyone who makes thoughtful contributions and I hope all who did so, and that includeJessey Eric, will come back when the time is right. Beni bugged me with his anti-Yankees tirades and I'm not sure if he was a fictional creation or not, but as a Sox fan or persona, he was more than welcome here also.

In the end, all should feel safe posting here and it should be their decision what they divulge about their real identities. I do welcome Yankee fans who are not here to mock the Sox, but I do feel in a Sox board Yankee fans have a bit higher standard to adhere to. Babe falls well below that standard in my opinion but I see some regulars do like him, so it goes.

Sox fans can be trollish also so there's nothing pure about rooting and posting on behalf of the home team also. (e.g. Softy's multiple identy distraction).

It's always fun when a good baseball discussion breaks out. :)

I will say Smiley's prediction of a prolific Sox offense is finally coming to pass of late. They are better than I thought they would be offensively, so if he were here, I'd give him his due for that.  --- BTS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love this. Thanks for posting it. :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Duane Eddy had such a unique electric sound. No one could duplicate it and pull it off. Here's one I'll bet you won't get if you close your eyes after clicking the link. Keep them closed until the song ends - then take UR best guess. No peeking! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHK_qovGETwe&feature=related
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]My guess would have been Jackie Brenston. I opened my eyes after the song was over though. I thought it sounded quite a bit like this song.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcFIj8OuIEI

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

Jesseyeric was friends with that guy. It would be nice to have a friend with a black belt while traveling around New York City and especially the Bronx. Can't blame Jessey for that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The---Babe-1. Show --The---Babe-1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Too bad I'm not a disappearing man and you can easily see that by looking back at my posts.  You use the same tactic as Babe and it's a giant fail.

Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

Everyone knows you only show up when the sawx are winning.

You conveniently get "busy" when the sawx are losing like when their season went down the drain last year you were nowhere to be found. I guess you had a "busy" April as well. LOL.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Everyone knows you only show up when the sawx are winning. You conveniently get "busy" when the sawx are losing like when their season went down the drain last year you were nowhere to be found. I guess you had a "busy" April as well. LOL.
    Posted by --The---Babe-1[/QUOTE]

Do you ever show up here to be honest or realistic when the Yankees play poorly or Girardi makes a questionable move? That would be "talking baseball". You only post here when you are being critical of the Red Sox or posts from Sox fans. Why not broaden your routine and critique your own team once in awhile? Steven just admitted on another thread that the Yankees have some problems. Have you or will you ever do that?