Jessey Eric is in hiding...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding...

In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion%3a0893d521-eec3-4126-b3c5-690b854e38df&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion:0893d521-eec3-4126-b3c5-690b854e38dfPost:5427fba7-3f3e-4143-833f-7d3dbdff147c">Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding...:
    I just put Lloyd into the Closet

Yankee fan
    category. Sticking up for the Yanks and being silent but coming to a rival team forum and being critical of their players and fans. Give me a break. Kim was right all of the time, the forum is saturated with pretend Sox fans who are indeed Yankee fans.
    Posted by Babe-Ted[/QUOTE]

What a surprise! Pike categorizing people. Is that the red box or the blue box?
    Which one stands for hate? Which box has the bloodied noose you used to hang yourself with?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

No broad categorization Harness. The above comments directed at Lloyd Dobler based on his last comment. What is your problem with reading comprehension? You have admitted in the past that Babe is a homer / troll and now you are sticking up for Lloyd for calling him realistic and quiet concerning his Yankees probles. Why can't you tell it like it is instead of spreading yourself so thin for the sake of your phony forum? You speak out of two sides of your mouth regarding Babe. Lloyd was either right or wrong but you prefer to be Casper Milktoast.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding...:
    [QUOTE]I just put Lloyd into the Closet Yankee fan category. Sticking up for the Yanks and being silent but coming to a rival team forum and being critical of their players and fans. Give me a break. Kim was right all of the time, the forum is saturated with pretend Sox fans who are indeed Yankee fans.

Lloyd is a solid Red Sox fan, and you're a sick puppy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

Got it. LLoyd approves of  all of the fair weather, pessimistic, and critical Red Sox fans for their chronic bashing  but he applauds Babe for not doing the same with his Yankees. Sounds illogical and hypocritical and inconsistent to me. Even Babe called out RSN and yet Lloyd won't do so. Could it be that Lloyd hasn't thought things over.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Pike, make up your mind...are you upset because Sox fans complain too much? or are you mad because Yankee fans don't complain enough?....or are upset that you can't make up your mind?...Kim's fight is against negative posts across the board and here you are calling for more....the Sox are playing well how about you focus on that instead of complaining about who's not complaining

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

No, Pike, you don't "got it". It's not about Lloyd. Not at all.
    It's about you. You are a sick puppy who is in need of a vet.
    Divide and stereotype and segregate and conquer with UR transparent psychotic army.

Likely stems from a fixation to put everything and everyone in their place. Neat freak. Wanna-be controller. Threads like these are your haven. Others you must interrupt to spew more of your gossip garbage.

You are a board pollutant.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : So it is fine for RSN to harp on our problems but Babe should be praised for doing the opposite regarding his team. Have you ever taken a course on logic or thought things over before posting?
    Apparently you haven't, because that isn't remotely close to what I said. In  fact, I said the opposite ... that a lot of Red Sox fans complain too much.  Hence the sentence ...

"It was ridiculous to see all the panic -- Fire Francoma! DFA Crawford! We're on pace to win 60 games!! -- two weeks into a six-month season.

Perhaps you have me confused with someone else?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Apparently you haven't, because that isn't remotely close to what I said. In  fact, I said the opposite ... that a lot of Red Sox fans complain too much.  Perhaps you have me confused with someone else?
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Himself.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]" i know it for a FACT. long story how" We have time for a long story, J Bay, go ahead . Outing some good contributors on this board was out of line, totally wrong. However to claim that there was no connection between the identities here and on the other board is a convenient fiction. There were clearly some connections, and frankly they made me a bit uncomfortable, but that said, in the end we have an anonymity here and I for one value anyone who makes thoughtful contributions and I hope all who did so, and that includeJessey Eric, will come back when the time is right. Beni bugged me with his anti-Yankees tirades and I'm not sure if he was a fictional creation or not, but as a Sox fan or persona, he was more than welcome here also.  In the end, all should feel safe posting here and it should be their decision what they divulge about their real identities. I do welcome Yankee fans who are not here to mock the Sox, but I do feel in a Sox board Yankee fans have a bit higher standard to adhere to. Babe falls well below that standard in my opinion but I see some regulars do like him, so it goes.  Sox fans can be trollish also so there's nothing pure about rooting and posting on behalf of the home team also. (e.g. Softy's multiple identy distraction).  It's always fun when a good baseball discussion breaks out. :)  I will say Smiley's prediction of a prolific Sox offense is finally coming to pass of late. They are better than I thought they would be offensively, so if he were here, I'd give him his due for that.  
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Who am I? 

If I have a last name derived from the Italian heritage, who is 42, lives in Derry NH, knows many hot women and is friends with more than 5 thousand others on the truefan site, and is a black belt instructor (those who teach black belts in a martial art), and has been thrown in jail recently (despite being pretty successful), then you would be right. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]No, Pike , you don't "got it". It's not about Lloyd. Not at all. It's about you . You are a sick puppy who is in need of a vet . Divide and stereotype and segregate and conquer with UR transparent psychotic army. Likely stems from a fixation to put everything and everyone in their place. Neat freak. Wanna-be controller. Threads like these are your haven. Others you must interrupt to spew more of your gossip garbage. You are a board pollutant.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Beautiful.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : You're right,  there is a difference between being critical and whining. But it was ridiculous to see all the panic -- Fire Francoma! DFA Crawford! We're on pace to win 60 games!! -- two weeks into a six-month season. As for homer vs. fan (not to quote a former president here), I guess it depends on your definition. Babe seems like a fairly realistic Yankee fan to me. He understands their weaknesses (age, pitching, etc.) but doesn't feel the need to harp on it.

Instead he prefers to harp on the weaknesses of the redsox. Why is that? He does this every day. Should we all stand and give Babe a standing ovation that he never once found a fault wirh his Yankees but claims that he is the forum voice of reason, honesty, sincerity, and objectivety concening his hated rival ( Red Sox)? Color Dobler as closet Yankee fan. .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

I really wonder how stable some posters are.

jessey is one of the best posters on this board, regardless whom he roots for, and he's being ripped.

lloyd is a good of a poster there is on this board, and now he is being attacked. I think professional help is needed for some posters.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StatsFromLouie. Show StatsFromLouie's posts

You heard it here, folks. pike isn't a Red Sox fan. His only goal in life is to cause drama, like a Yankees fan. Hope I do a good enough job of that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Instead he prefers to harp on the weaknesses of the redsox. Why is that? He does this every day. Should we all stand and give Babe a standing ovation that he never once found a fault wirh his Yankees but claims that he is the forum voice of reason, honesty, sincerity, and objectivety concening his hated rival ( Red Sox)? Color Dobler as closet Yankee fan. .
    Wow, I really misjudged you. You're even more ignorant than I thought.
    Babe does that for one reason ... HE'S A BALL-BUSTER! He comes on here for the sole purpose of busting balls. He likes to get a rise out of someone, and you play right into it. Which isn't surprising since, well, you're extremely ignorant.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Wow, I really misjudged you. You're even more ignorant than I thought. Babe does that for one reason ... HE'S A BALL-BUSTER! He comes on here for the sole purpose of busting balls. He likes to get a rise out of someone, and you play right into it. Which isn't surprising since, well, you're extremely ignorant.

Give pike more credit; he likes to get a rise out of posters as well.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

Dobler says that Babe is a "ball buster" but yet he respects him. Read hs earlier  post.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StatsFromLouie. Show StatsFromLouie's posts

[QUOTE]Dobler says that Babe is a "ball buster" but yet he respects him. Read hs earlier  post.
    We call you a troll and don't respect you at all. So what?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]Dobler says that Babe is a "ball buster" but yet he respects him. Read hs earlier  post.
    Yes, read my earlier post ... and tell me exactly where I said I respected him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Shrinks thrive off the likes of you. If you spent half as much time talking about the weather as you do gossiping about a posters' allegiance, you might be less a bore. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]Got it. LLoyd approves of  all of the fair weather, pessimistic, and critical Red Sox fans for their chronic bashing  but he applauds Babe for not doing the same with his Yankees. Sounds illogical and hypocritical and inconsistent to me. Even Babe called out RSN and yet Lloyd won't do so. Could it be that Lloyd hasn't thought things over.
    Seriously, either you have me confused with someone else or you're really, really stupid. (Perhaps both). I was saying THE PRECISE OPPOSITE!!! I was being critical of the sky-is-falling talk in mid April! Honestly, I keep waiting for Rod Serling to show up.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pttF42BGqhU&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc7fFK9gII0&feature=related

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Seriously, either you have me confused with someone else or you're really, really stupid. (Perhaps both). I was saying THE PRECISE OPPOSITE!!! I was being critical of the sky-is-falling talk in mid April! Honestly, I keep waiting for Rod Serling to show up.

I believe the best thing to do is ignore him; let him say what he wants; valid or not, accurate or not. He (or she? doubtful, but not impossible) has been sufficiently slammed and discredited, without any change in posting behavior. The best thing to do is stop feeding this trollish crank with responses. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : I believe the best thing to do is ignore him; let him say what he wants; valid or not, accurate or not. He (or she? doubtful, but not impossible) has been sufficiently slammed and discredited, without any change in posting behavior. The best thing to do is stop feeding this trollish crank with responses.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]
    You're right, of course, but it's kinda fun making him look like an idiot. Not that he needs my help.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : You're right, of course, but it's kinda fun making him look like an idiot. Not that he needs my help.

Except, you seemed annoyed, which this demented thug feeds off of; better to let him twist in the wind.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I enjoy when Pike has to bring one of his demented aliases on the same thread so that they can agree with each other.

I mean, who else would agree with him?