Jessey Eric is in hiding...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding...

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding...:
    I enjoy when Pike has to bring one of his demented aliases on the same thread so that they can agree with each other. I mean, who else would agree with him?
    Posted by harness

In the top 25 twilight zone episodes, I can't believe the Mask episode was excluded.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : In the top 25 twilight zone episodes, I can't believe the Mask episode was excluded.
    Posted by nhsteven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZWI-dHtBF8&feature=related

Just for you, my friend. And the subject matter of the MASK fits discussing Pike to a "T".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

The best one ever was when Dennis Hopper played the neo-Nazi talking with Hitler's ghost.
    Also loved the one with Charles Bronson and Elizabeth Montgomery as the last two people left after a war.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZWI-dHtBF8&feature=related Just for you, my friend. And the subject matter of the MASK fits discussing Pike to a "T".
    Posted by harness

Nah, the MASKs in this episode aren't ugly enough.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

HA! I guarantee you a nightmare from them at some point in time.
    The distortion is a perfect compliment as to how Pike distorts posts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

HA! I guarantee you a nightmare from them at some point in time. The distortion is a perfect compliment as to how Pike distorts posts.
    Posted by harness

Yes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : Read those last two sentences again. I said he doesn't complain about his team's weaknesses all the time.
    Posted by LloydDobler

I read them again.  You called him a realistic Yankee fan that understands that understands the Yankees' weaknesses and doesn't feel the need to harp on it all the time. 

First off, you called him realistic which is ridiculous.  He doesn't even talk about the Yankees, he just bashes the Red Sox.  That's ALL he does. 

Maybe he understands their weaknesses or maybe he doesn't, but he does not discuss them at all on this forum.  At all.  Period.  Then to defend him by saying that he doesn't feel the need to harp on them all the time really comes off looking like you're kissing his feet on this one.  I just don't get why you would defend him, that's all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I don't think Lloyd is intentionally defending him; it's just his opinion, and if he's missed a few details, well, we all have; including you. Now that you've motivated me to post a couple of days ago, I'm going to return to the shadows, since that narcisstic invasive crank pike is still here, and to be honest, I can't stand him to the point of this no longer being worth it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

I don't think Lloyd is intentionally defending him; it's just his opinion, and if he's missed a few details, well, we all have; including you. Now that you've motivated me to post a couple of days ago, I'm going to return to the shadows, since that narcisstic invasive crank pike is still here, and to be honest, I can't stand him to the point of this no longer being worth it.
    Posted by nhsteven

Actually, I think pike is good for the board. He is doing the opposite of his intentions. He is a unifying factor. No matter what team people follow, or what their opinions are, he is universally depised.

As far as the Twilight Zone, I have to go with "Talking Tina", about the doll who kills Telly Savalas.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Jessey Eric is in hiding... : I read them again.  You called him a realistic Yankee fan that understands that understands the Yankees' weaknesses and doesn't feel the need to harp on it all the time.  First off, you called him realistic which is ridiculous.  He doesn't even talk about the Yankees, he just bashes the Red Sox.  That's ALL he does.  Maybe he understands their weaknesses or maybe he doesn't, but he does not discuss them at all on this forum.  At all.  Period.  Then to defend him by saying that he doesn't feel the need to harp on them all the time really comes off looking like you're kissing his feet on this one.  I just don't get why you would defend him, that's all.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988

SPC, you either can't or won't understand what I'm saying. My point is simple: Babe comes on this board for one reason, to bust balls. His targets are always Red Sox fans who aren't sharp enough to catch what he's doing. He never, ever, says a bad thing about his Yankees. I don't say this to defend him or "kiss his feet," whatever the hell that is supposed to imply. I say it because it's a fact.

You call him a homer ... of course he's a homer. That's another fact.

This has officially become ridiculous ... SPC, I'll wish you a Happy Memorial Day and move on.

(Babe, I know you must find this all so amusing).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from courier. Show courier's posts

Too many chiefs, not enough Indians on the Forum.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from courier. Show courier's posts

The forum is on its last legs, thanks to the phonies. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

"Babe seems like a fairly realistic Yankee fan to me. He understands their weaknesses (age, pitching, etc.) but doesn't feel the need to harp on it."

Is this a trait that you admire him for? If it is then how do you feel about the dozens of so-called RS fans who harp on criticizing their team, manager, GM, and owner routinely? Apparently Babe is a better Yankee fan than half the forum posters are good RS fans. Kudos to Babe who never criticizes his team but comes here to criticize a rival team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wolfpack13. Show Wolfpack13's posts

I lived in New York for 6 wonderful years (2004 and 2007) just happened to be two of them. Personally, I loved it and people were extremely nice to me. That being said the fans were THE loudest most obnoxious fans ever when they were winning. When they weren't tumbleweeds.
    Can Sox fans be annoying and loud? Absolutely, but our pessimism keeps us in check. Also, Sox fans stick it out. Don't forget last year when the Exodus of 2010 took place in Yankee stadium during the playoffs. When the Rangers went up by about 4-5 runs in the top of the 9th the place cleared out. Would have NEVER happened in Fenway.

Sections
Shortcuts