Jete hurt: Yanks seem more concerned about his 3000 at home then winning?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Jete hurt: Yanks seem more concerned about his 3000 at home then winning?

I have nothing against Jeter as a Sox fan. Great professional player. This is no knock on Jete(as I hope he gets his at home and I congratulate him on wherever he gets it), but it seems his manager(after hearing interview) and media are more concerned about him getting his 3000 hit at home then winning games. If so concerned about getting him his due at home, then hold him out until after 6 game road trip. No athlete is ever bigger than the team. I guess they made it seem like they had barely any home games left for him to attain it. Perhaps I read too much into it. GO SOX 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: Jete hurt: Yanks seem more concerned about his 3000 at home then winning?

The whole team is about to spiral... a long downward spiral that ends with them finishing 18 games out.  

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

well, like Jeter, Girardi is asked about it everyday, so he almost has to mention it,even with a change of subject some of the beat guys steer the convo right back, with Jeter, Colon and Martin possibly out too, Girardi has bigger fish to fry....trust me though, they won't stop asking... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

need something to celebrate this year.
    the season would have been worse without his 3000 hit.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lvanDrago. Show lvanDrago's posts

His 3000th hit should be an inside-out blooper just out of reach of the 2B and RF. It would be the absolute most fitting for him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

boy, I can't wait to hear what Babe has to say about this one.......lol....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

In Response to Re: Jete hurt: Yanks seem more concerned about his 3000 at home then winning?:
    boy, I can't wait to hear what Babe has to say about this one.......lol....

Posted by Hammah29r2

There really isn't much to say, the OP is laughable at best. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I write the Yankees off as soon as they're mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.  That's happened once since 1995.  They have this thing called resources...

Sections
Shortcuts