jete02fan,Congratulations on 10,000 posts!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: jete02fan,Congratulations on 10,000 posts!

well chum, you know the old expression.........better late than never I always say. You're a good kid "B" and I'm really glad that we can have alot of fun as baseball fans of the greatest rivalry in all of sports. congrats of 10k worth of great posts.

always your bud!

Hammah!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

well chum, you know the old expression.........better late than never I always say. You're a good kid "B" and I'm really glad that we can have alot of fun as baseball fans of the greatest rivalry in all of sports. congrats of 10k worth of great posts.

always your bud!

Hammah!

[/QUOTE] Thanks Big D Cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

Hey, jete. You are a class act and have always treated me and others here with a lot of respect. As MFY fans go, you're allright.

Now, having said that, as far as how many posts anyone has... Jose TavaresYellTongue OutWink

Hope you're around for at least another seven years.

LOL...thanks AB, as you guys(and gals) have also treated me well....well, except for those bums Exam, S5, mex and mef Tongue Out.....j/k guys Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Congrats Jete. I've always gotten along with Yankee fans, and with you it's easy. Keep up your good humored and fun posts, buddy. Hope you can get over losing your namesake after this season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to devildavid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Congrats Jete. I've always gotten along with Yankee fans, and with you it's easy. Keep up your good humored and fun posts, buddy. Hope you can get over losing your namesake after this season.

[/QUOTE] thanks DD, i'll definitely miss the Captain, but hey, that's what comes with being part of the "old guard"...eventually it's time to go....tough to lose your last links to something that was special....actually i've been prepping for these exits since the end of 2010..Ortiz is the last link to a special 04' for you guys...i'm sure that'll be tough...at least it will only be one exit :-) 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Congratulations Jete02fan!!!  You are a pleasure to talk to and I enjoy having you in this site!!!   Laughing

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Congratulations!!  I've always had the utmost respect for Jeter.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to crowtrobot's comment:

I'm sure there would have been a few others to reach 10,000 if they had been able to keep their original monikers. Congrats Jete, but it's pathetic that this board is so over-monitored that all that is safe to post is 'OATMEAL.'

thanks crowtrobot..i have no doubt about that...Zac would definitely have gotten there long before me..not to mention the longtimers who left the board before and after the re-launch, especially the Sox fans i got to know after i got here..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Congrats, Jete! That's quite a milestone...hope we get 10,000 more from you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

congrats jete...here is my gift to you:

[/QUOTE]

Slasher, keep this up and you should be a frontrunner on all future "Poster of the Year"/ "Top Poster" threads.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to crowtrobot's comment:

In response to Flapjack07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm sure he will. For me to ever reach 10,000, I would have to put everyone on ignore.

[/QUOTE] LOL..then hopefully you won't get to the point where you annoy yourself enough to put "you" on ignore Tongue Out

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] thanks FJ..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] thanks FJ..

[/QUOTE]

Hey jete, heres a tip:  Quickest way to your next 10 grand:  Pick an injury concern for any given player, and then just keep posting about its likelihood again and again and again and again.  Works everytime.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to 2004Idiot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Congratulations,jete02fan. You are a great poster. You are well informed about baseball and you continually make this forum a great place to visit.

[/QUOTE]As DAD would say .......... "JETE, how we going to keep you down on the FARM" !!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Congratulations,jete02fan. You are a great poster. You are well informed about baseball and you continually make this forum a great place to visit.

[/QUOTE]As DAD would say .......... "JETE, how we going to keep you down on the FARM" !!!

[/QUOTE]

Bill. what do you think about Clay Buchholz' health?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bill. what do you think about Clay Buchholz' health?

[/QUOTE]WHO  ??????????????

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

thanks FJ..

[/QUOTE]

Hey jete, heres a tip:  Quickest way to your next 10 grand:  Pick an injury concern for any given player, and then just keep posting about its likelihood again and again and again and again.  Works everytime.

[/QUOTE] LOL...it might work better if Mo and Andy were still on the team :-)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Is he still here? Tongue Out

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Jete, congrats, have always enjoyed your posts and your example for how a rival team's fan can make things interesting and add to the discussion. 

Hopefully they will do something for you down at Fenway :) 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Congrats, Jete!

Have enjoyed your sharing with us.