Jeter earns respect of Boston fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Jeter earns respect of Boston fans

In Response to Re: Jeter earns respect of Boston fans:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeter earns respect of Boston fans :   GRRR...ARRRFF...ARRFF....What do you mean, abusive? Want to talk about the 1965 Red Sox ? I can do that. But can you????
    Posted by prknsdnld[/QUOTE]

Another gem by the former teacher. Yikes, again.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeter earns respect of Boston fans :   "Former teacher?" Where did that come from? Don Demeter. George Thomas. Bob Tillman(Yes,-I'm old, and you already ridiculed me for that)- Eddie Bressoud, Frank malzone....no, it's not alzheimer's disease, Kim, it's members of the '65 Sox. Google them, and then let's talk about that team. GRRR...ARRFF...

No need for a repeat of the age post here, since it's in the thread, and you're still pretending not to have seen it.

In an argument that JE was having regarding the Beatles being the best band in the history of music (whatever), you defended him saying you were a music teacher and so knew the history of music better than anyone. You even demanded that he be the last person to post on the thread to end it. Weird, but true. I didn't know until now that you made that up. Although, you do seem a little off to be a teacher. IMO

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeter earns respect of Boston fans :  I would like to see the post where I said I was a  music teacher. Besides, if you are referring to Jessey Eric, I would never argue about the Beatles being the best. They were the best, why would I argue that? And I don't ever recall arguing with JE. I think you have too many axes to grind to keep them all straight, young lady. I do play music, I write and record my own music, and if you ever were to meet me, you would adore me. I have made nothing up. And won't. It's just a middle aged thing.

You weren't arguing with him, you were agreeing with him and arguing with anyone who thought differently. I think you know this, and are trying to argue this from another angle. You said you taught music history and knew everything about music. If you made that up to win an argument, then that's what you did.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeter earns respect of Boston fans :   GRRR...ARRRFF...ARRFF....What do you mean, abusive? Want to talk about the 1965 Red Sox ? I can do that. But can you????

That was my first year of following baseball. 62-100 but they were still my team. Thank God for Tony C. If not for him, who knows.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Jeter also played in an era of great shortstops-A-Rod, Nomar,Tejada,Vizquel,Reyes,Ripken etc... and he's still playing. Nomar I loved but I believe he may have been a juicer based on his body breaking down etc...

Sections
Shortcuts