Jeter Injury Lingering

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Jeter Injury Lingering

According to Mike Francesa.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Re: Jeter Injury Lingering

Jeter's career is essentially over. He'll stick around, get his 3,000 hits, get injured again, be moved down in the order, potentially play in the OF and fade away the rest of his ridiculous contract as a yankem on-field ambassaor. He should do the right thing.....just like Lackey..... and give the money back after he gets his 3,000.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

They have to time it right so he gets his hits in the Bronx, have those tickets to sell after all

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Why don't you just start a "Mike Francesca says..." thread? I'm sure all the New York fans here would appreciate it, and you can just continually update it with new thoughts about the Yankees and anything else Mike wants to talk about.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Jeter Injury Lingering:
    [QUOTE]Why don't you just start a "Mike Francesca says..." thread? I'm sure all the New York fans here would appreciate it, and you can just continually update it with new thoughts about the Yankees and anything else Mike wants to talk about.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

OK, boss.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Perfect.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

attic dan makes an awsome point.  THe  yankees are really struggling to sell tickets this days, I bet they are holding on him back to make sure he gets his 3,000 hit at bandbox stadium.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LS350. Show LS350's posts

[QUOTE]attic dan makes an awsome point.  THe  yankees are really struggling to sell tickets this days, I bet they are holding on him back to make sure he gets his 3,000 hit at bandbox stadium.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]Why would the Yankees want Jeter to get his 3000 hit at Fenway?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

ls350, I never said that, your reading compatability is terrible.  Please understand the posting before you replying.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeter Injury Lingering : Why would the Yankees want Jeter to get his 3000 hit at Fenway?
    Posted by LS350[/QUOTE]
    So the yankem trolls could revel in the fact that the game had to be stopped to give Grandpa Jeter the ball at Fenway Park. It would be nirvana for them. Thankfully that won't happen.